Memes aside, how realistic is a white ethnostate?

Memes aside, how realistic is a white ethnostate?

There were many of them so it is very realistic. Ethnostates were what the 1990s Yugoslavian war was about.
The major European native ethnostates are being destroyed as we speak.
I would point out, however

I would point out all ethnostates have been created by war, however.

completely unrealistic.
the minorities are already here, which means we would have to remove them.
which means we would have to use force.
which means some will resist.
which means that many will die.
which means that mass deportation easily devolves into genocide.
the people don't have the stomach for it anymore.
it will never happen

not

just as real as human nature

Unironically pretty realistic.

Gen Z is voting 80-20 for Trump. Unless they get pozzed hardcore somehow, they will be the beginning of racialized politics in America. Republicans will become the "White" party, and Democrats will become the "non-White" party. Of course, once your society gets to the point of two races (or religions) just voting for parties by identity, you're fucked. Would you accept some nigger-president who was obviously just going to use his power to destroy your race just because it was "the will of the majority"?

Same shit happened in Rwanda. The Hutus and Tutsis gradually split into two political parties. When the Hutu president got assassinated, the Hutus flipped their shit and started a genocide. The Tutsis were armed and re-invaded and set up their own dictator now.

Usually, in an ethnic struggle the country's violence will be moderated by foreign nations. This keeps the slaughter to a minimum, as seen in places like Yugoslavia. However, the US is far too big and isolated for that to happen. If a genocide or civil war breaks out here, there will be no moderation, no breaks on the train. It will be a bloodbath on an unimaginable scale. With the huge number of nuclear and biological and chemical weapons that the US has stockpiled, it could spill over into a truly world-shattering calamity. If the wrong group seizes the weaponized small pox, they could wipe out half the population of Earth.

That is why it is so critical that the Alt-Right wins. The only way we can avoid this bloodbath is by peaceful separation. If we don't succeed, millions will die.

In todays political climate, basically impossible outside of (maybe) Greenland or Iceland

At this point, ethno-spaceststion, ethno-spaceship, ethno-moon, or ethno-planet is so much more likely. Until the government has to default based on welfare programs, no one will have the stomach to organize beyond the internet

It's heartening that we've gotten to the point where #Resistance Discord raiders are consistently concern trolling about the plausibility of ethnostates

If the majority(natives) decide that they want the ethnostate trying to "resist" would be retarded.

Earn some money.

It's called a gated community among my people.

Spain deported a third of its population who had been there for centuries when they freed themselves. we can do the same.

It will never happen, its also kinda pointless as most cultures are blending into one now the concept of race will become less relevant overtime

Culture is superior to race in every way, that's why we should fight for culture of west and not race

fighting for ones race is just a race to the bottom of the barrel

80-20? I need a source. I want to believe but I need a source

>americans arguing it will never happen when they've already had it and then had it robbed from them without doing anything about it

nails in coffins. now would be a great time to swallow your ego on the subject of the states because there is no saving anything in north america through amicable means, fucking faggot pushover civnat cuckolds

except they aren't 1/3 they are 1/2

it's even more than 80 20 actually

The Poos could do it - they divided into Mudslimes (Pakistan) and everyone else (India).
But you Say Americans can't.

Except this is horse shit, if even a slight margin of whites vote blue, blue will always win

Culture is an expression of race.

Government forces ethno state is not realistic now that we are already here in the country together... what is realistic is the welfare system collapsing and anti discrimination laws being abolished. This way wealth is not redistributed unjustly from one ethnicity to another and people can assiciate with what ever ethnicity they choose with our repercussion

No, not at all. Trump only got 58% of the White vote. If the whole race voted like Gen Z does, he'd have won in a landslide.

Culture can surpass race, that should be the goal

If your truly superior your beliefs will win out in the end

Doesn't matter, we have better methods now.

Hail'd, but that seems more like white Gen Z is 4 to 1, which is still good but not as good as the whole generation being so.

Woops. This is why I hate phoneposting

That doesn't matter when it comes to the presidential elections, with the EC, what matters is who votes where, having a million more votes in one states will not help you in another, you need just enough votes in the right states

what do you guys expect exactly?
100% right wingers?
lol it doesn't work like that
even in a nazi dictatorship there are still left wingers
you think the weimar german lefties simply dissapeared into thin air after adolf got in power?

Continued. This would result in white having more resources to support bigger families and communities of whites that can exclude other ethnicities without punishment... which is what would naturally occur if the previous stated actions took place... this is completely fair as it is all voluntary actions and does not force minorities to anything g other than be responsible for their own lives.

It will never happen, the people do not have the stomach for it, also how many of "our" will have to die to even attempt that?

Did you bother thinking that maybe there are better options out their that don't kill our own people?

When voting gets down to race, you expect total overlap. Here in Quebec before our most recent election federalists voted lib and nationalists voted PQ no matter what

If you think there's a chance of it happening, then it's possible. If you believe it won't happen, then it won't happen. If you aren't a believer, improve yourself, improve your mindset and then return to the movement. People who want it and don't believe are just as cancerous as those who oppose it.

If there's a better option, I'm all ears

No matter where you go you will always get tribalism

The easiest way to do it is by increasing living standards, in the US we have extreme wealth but also extreme poverty

Increase living standards? You mean like we've been doing for the past 50 years?

We have but like i said, we also have extreme poverty, and for those people it hasn't increased

Those people are the most important in this situation and until we do something about it we will continue to get gang bangers because they grew up with poor education

A human is only as smart as you teach them to be

>thinking you can build a state based just one some vague modern "ethnic" identity
the USA was a de facto ""white"" ethnostate, look how fast it went to shit, you should learn from it

You can say we went to shit but we are still vastly superior to what 99% of the world?

What a joke, we can easily fix that gap again

Threadly reminder that forcing people to associate with others they don't want to associate with violates the NAP.

>we are still vastly superior to what 99% of the world
keep telling yourselves that

It is inevitable.

Races of men are destined to "misunderstand" one another. Races have different ethnic interests, and peoples are not sufficiently served by such things as systems of justice that are one-size-fits-all. There's a REASON arab women are covered just as there's a reason africans chop off the limbs of thieves--because that's what "works."

Living among our own kind for whites is all about living at a higher common denominator. We can handle a system of justice that says all people are basically innocent because we are.

On Jews--They will inevitably be destroyed. In the past, kingdoms merely swept them to the side and they relocated when, at the peak of their hubris, they were outed as the human-shaped parasites they are. Today's world is interconnected. They'd have to find another planet.

>Hitler was right
>racists were right

fite me faggots

You do realize italy is in that 1% as well right m8?

africa,asia,latin america are the 99%

Pretty much 0.
Sup Forums is full of kids, underachievers and straight up lower class retards who live in their bubble and fantasies.

The western elites (and I speak at large: the upper class/upper middle class, not some billionaire jews in an office) totally embraced globalism and materialism, contrary to what you believe they don't all vote because they are brainwashed by MSM, they vote for their own individual interests which are free trade and free movement.

They don't give a flying fuck about having a 100% white society or a multi ethnic and cultural one, it's not even in their field of thoughts, what they care is about is living among people of the same economic class (you could call that "economic tribalism" in a way), they don't feel more fraternity toward a poor white or a poor black, for them they are the same inferior beings toward which you either feel sadness or contempt, that's why they are almost never racist.

The phenomenom is really visible among young white males who don't hesitate to adopt a totally nomadic lifestyle living between East/SE Asia, North America and Europe when they don't straight settle in foreign countries and marry locals.
Those men of course are nowhere near the majority but they are often highly performant in their domains (they are developers, engineers, journalists, entertainers, entrepreneurs, etc...) which trickles down on the rest us because they are ultimately the one with the money and the influence when they are not straight up seen as models.
The elite always governs the pleb like a shepherd with his sheep, as long as there will be no significant faction among the elite for a white ethnostate it has no chances to happen.

If we want to one day do something, we have to start organizing ourselves outside of the fucking internet...
All go to the same place (im thinking eastern europe) and overpower the local authorities and then gradually genocide the fuck outta whatever minorities there are there. If there were an irl organized movement i'd be the 1st one to take my ak and shoot some niggers but there isnt. The only place where i can go and kill some normies is with isis, but i cant join that cuz i aint plannin on helping some muslim cucz.
So here we are talking like a bunch of cowards. I dont think it will happen like this and it honestly saddens me very much

>There's a REASON arab women are covered just as there's a reason africans chop off the limbs of thieves--because that's what "works."

What? Blacks and arab's don't do this in western countries, so by arguing its completely clear they fit in to what culture they exist.

Wew a Sup Forumstard that actually understands something

I lovw this meme on Sup Forums where Gen Z is Gen Zyklon or is Gen Instagram. We all know this Gen is extremely pozzed, but for some people here, they think irl is just like Sup Forums.
All the Gen Z kids are too busy worrying about Kim K and that family along with GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG shit. This Gen Zyklon you speak off doesn't exist.

As soon as whites boycott all bars and restaurants, leaving grocery stores as the only place where they might bump into shitskins.

Work from home, use Amazon prime, avoid all IRL diversity situations.

Even then it doesn't change the fact that majority of Americans to begin with are independent where during some years they swing one side and the next they swing the other

They are suited to the systems that they themselves built, just as we are. Putting two disparate races under the same system results in a lower common denominator, expressed today by things like militarized and trigger-happy police, massive incarceration, and backed-up courts.

Blacks don't fit into our justice system, which is why half of black men are in the system. Blacks need to be liberated of European standards of behavior, but instead, multi-cult forces the square peg into a round hole by simply isolating a ridiculous percentage of them.

Also note how police are militarizing in Europe. You would have to believe that it's pure coincidence and not associated with the migrant influx to disagree with my point.

Lastly, a large percentage of Arabs DO cover their women and seek to enforce sharia law on their own.

>inb4 plebbit spacing

With the right tech at our side we'll have an ethno world

>frenchfag bowing down in surrender waiting to get assfucked

Typical, so you are saying it's not their problem until it is their problem? How is this achieved, you organize them through counter operations to go into their areas, effect the safety of the place/people they care about. Intensify tension so that it becomes no longer possible to ignore, if you want to be defeated, be defeated by yourself and not poz the few who have your best interests.

We need to push harder the wakanda black ethno state make it seem like their idea to go away, sell them Arizona,California and Nevada. Desert would be close to sub Sahara land they would be use to. All Mexicans and blacks would be walled in out of the white ethno state. Then we would charge them ten thousand percent tariff to trade in our state till they die and we can re annex their land.

>not understanding that we've always had ethnostates, and that most of the world still consists of them, and in the span of history, we've only been decidedly multi-cult for the last five minutes, and that you're not simply living through the downfall of empire where the previously conquered come to suck the last bit of life out of said empire

memes aside, if things keep going this way for whites then isnt a white ethnostate inevitable? we will be forced to do it, fight, or die out.

200 years ago: White men had the guile and ruthlessness needed to exterminate undesirables

Present day: White men cry while watching Toy Story 3

People are waking up to things, yes. But the people who swing are absolutely useless to you. You need stern people whose opinions form as a result of the bullshit in the world.

100% this. Anyone who thinks ~1Billion whites are just going to disappear without being whittled down to a hard-core of militarized, race-conscious people aren't thinking. You can see this model working in the writings of Kevin MacDonald, where Jews have always lived among other peoples, where there has always been very high pressure to assimilate. What's left after all the "soft jews" marry out and assimilate is a hard core of explicit, paranoid, and vicious jews. And whereas they started with a relatively small population, whites number in the hundreds of millions.

WE are the ones on the right side of history.

we are so mixed that we could be considered a unique race,if we follow this weird logic,we are a ethnostate.

thats if everyone is playing by the same rules of "freedom". Everyone but whites vote based upon their race. This is pretty clear looking at statistics. Ever notice how white countries are the only ones practicing true democracy and individual freedoms? If you let enough of a foreign people (non whites) into your country or democracy, they will eventually use your democratic vote against you once there is enough of them, and do what is best for their people.... native people and culture aside.

Everyone except white liberals take a collective approach of their people and culture.

You cant win as a group of individuals against a formulated front that is going against the very beliefs you believe in.

This is literally like going to war and expecting your opponent to play completely by the book or something to that nature. Its so naive.

literally anything is possible. just look through history, stranger things have happened and will continue to happen. the pendulum swung way left this cycle, when it swings back, it might be full on 1488.

Creating one would be the hard part, maintaining would be much easier. They existed before, more or less and if they existed again they would still work, even in a more globalist world. The difficulty is as you said, converting the populace to the idea that the ends justify the means.

>they will eventually use your democratic vote against you once there is enough of them, and do what is best for their people

This is what is happening in the US right now--hence Trump. Enough whites have begun thinking, "well, if they're going to do identity politics, why can't we?". In the past, we didn't because they weren't as explicitly weaponized against whites, and enough of us thought giving minorities a leg-up wasn't going to affect them.

In other words--if everyone's going to play identity politics, we whites are too.

To be on the right side of history you have to be victorious.

The other user is correct nature will dictate self-preservation.

>amerilard playing the internet tough guy

Why it's always the burgers taking poses and talking delusional shits like if we were in a movie? Do you think there is a camera near you? Or is this the results of years of exposition to Hollywood.
I'm just presenting you the reality as it is, I frequented those people during most of my life and know what are their thinking and values.

>Typical, so you are saying it's not their problem until it is their problem? How is this achieved, you organize them through counter operations to go into their areas, effect the safety of the place/people they care about. Intensify tension so that it becomes no longer possible to ignore, if you want to be defeated, be defeated by yourself and not poz the few who have your best interests.

You don't understand, if an area begins to degrade they will either:
- send the police to chase the vermin out and hire the right people to protect the place (if you ever went to a third world country you will see what I'm talking about, generally it's called the "international district" and it's rich, clean, everyone is polyglot and you have no poors in sight)
or
- just move out to another place (same country or not) they don't feel deep-rooted at all, they "enjoy" places but they never love them enough to defend them

Even if you could by some miracle avoid ultra-powerful government agencies and assemble some kind of paramilitary force they would just move to somewhere else until you got your shit fucked up.
To reverse the current state of affairs you would need basically a global counter revolution and as I said it has 0 chances to happen because there are no pragmatic incentives for the western elite to do so since their planet is like their playground.

Based gook boys

For the United States as a whole? impossible to get back to 90+% white, unless we get drastic immigration changes by Trump then we may get to like 70% maybe more over a generation. The best chances are for large 'White Flight" from Mexican infested states like California and Arizona up to Montana, Idaho, North Dakota etc. So for individual states it's completely possible, for the nation as a whole, not very good.

For many European nations it is still very possible, I see a lot of people trying to post black pills by posting Foreign-Born citizen rates in countries like Norway and Austria being like 15%, saying that even for these countries all is lost, really like 10+% of that 15% are still White Europeans, just not native to that country. For France and Sweden, probably not.

One issue is that you risk a Balkanization effect where you keep subdividing into smaller ethnic groups. One needs to merely look on Sup Forums when one asks what is white and see people tear each other apart. Over time you keep subdividing, creating a weaker and weaker socio economic group. As others have stated in this, cultural similarities are a better basis. These often can be based in race but are not nearly as hard wired. Despite everything, groups do better as a single unit and endless separation of the species leads only to loss power potential. Where the subdivide ends, that is the tough question, and is one that may never have a true answer.

hello civnat cuck i bet you think that human behavior has no basis in biology, let alone the biology that involves race

Where did I say anything against that?
Also the concept of nation-states are seconds on the scale of humankind, they appear and disappear extremely fast, nations at large generally last longer however there are countless examples of them desintegrating to mutate in something else: the etruscans, the gauls, the scythians, etc... where are they today for example?
Elites have moved to the next step of tribalism, Trump marrying all his kids to jews is a good example, 100 years ago a rich WASP doing that would have been frowned upon, today you see rich whites marrying with rich asian, middle-eastern, south american all the time, as long the social class is the same it's acceptable.