Hajime Ichinose

Hajime is suffering daily whenever she's undressing /showering since she has Katze in her and he won't give her any privacy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQq13HTo0oU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to be inside her too, if you know what I mean.

Best Girl of all time.

I noticed Hajime never wore this shirt in the first season. Who helped her pick it up?

I'm not sure I quite understand you correctly, please provide diagrams.

>suffering
Please. She lives to share with the world.

No, but quite close.

Will she let me fuck her?

I couldn't get past episode four due to the MarySue-ness of the heroine.
Did I miss something good?

If you'd ask her kindly.

she looks too much like a bird

She doesn't seem the type to worry about it.

Probably one of the best anime ever made. You really missed out.

In the show, OD reminds me of Mettaton because he's fabulous and enjoys appearing on TV a lot. Jou reminds me of Sans since he's lazy but when situation calls for it he won't hesitate giving everything he has.

What if in the first season, Berg Katze is replaced by Invader Zim trying to destroy the humans?

I'd like to remind you that this is Sup Forums and not tumblr

The best things about this picture are their feet

>when you realize the world will end because there is no Hajime-chan to talk sense into anyone

Not really, you just missed one of the best shows of the 10s.

If there ever is a season 3, I want it to be about people trusting too much into Hajime. There will be a crisis and people will go up to Hajime and she will be like "Did you guys not learn anything-su?"

It will be a good parallel to her and J.J. where people start being too relient on her.

How is Katze able to eat when he's stuck inside her?

What about a AU where the Gatchamans are a team of super villains instead of a team of superheroes?

She deliberately avoids that, and she's damn good at it. And one of the main themes of the show is to speculate about how fucked up the things can get in an imperfect world even with a perfect leader.

>Draw perfection
>Call it a "girl"
Why is this allowed?
youtube.com/watch?v=DQq13HTo0oU

What would happen if she and Katze had sex?

What if Gatchaman Crowds was written and drawn by Jhonen Vasquez?