Is the strongest servant in black team lorewise

>is the strongest servant in black team lorewise
>died in episode 4

S-sumanai

Gotta wank the self insert MC

That's why servants with brain problems aren't worth it, even if they're stronk.

>immortal
>dies
>twice
KEK

Isn't Vlad the most powerful Servant in the black side?

Now you understand Vlad. He's sorrounded by idiots.

Were they seriously all banking it on Vlad's fame power up in Romania?

indeed
vlad in Romania gets a massive boost to his stats

siegfried is actually pretty average.
black team is just fucked that the red team has an op motherfucker like karna on their team

>siegfried is actually pretty average.
nah he is really a good tier servant he fought Karna for hours easily. Except for Karna probably no can beat him in the red side (Achille does not count they can't hurt each other) But yeah Karna is a monster the storngest in both sides

>Siegfried is a dragon
>Siegfried is a dragonslayer
>Siegfried slays himself

>strongest
He's behind Vlad and Chiron.
Granted he's no slouch since he can go toe-to-toe with Goldenboy.

OP said lorewise.

Yeah, lorewise.
Chiron is kinda busted and Vlad is really hard to deal with in romania.
I suppose you could argue Sumanai is more valuable than Chiron though.

>Now you understand Vlad. He's sorrounded by idiots.
This, Black Team was fucked from the very beginning.
>The autistic Jew who only wants to complete his golem
>Loli Jack
>Fran
>Trap
But they really fucked up when they summoned Astolfo.

Astolfo isn't a bad choice as a Servant for a team-based HGW since he has a variety of NPs that can work as a support, the problem is his personality. But then that's not the kind of thing you can predict when summoning a Servant.

The master was the one with the brain problem, by treating the servant as a weapon and not as a companion.

If you're upset now that characters are dying over banal reasons, just wait until all the servants die so Sieg can be a Mary Sue and have all of his homunculus disabilities taken away by their sacrifices.

>the problem is his personality
My point exactly, same shit about Siegfried, he is strong but an incompetent faggot.

>shitty quaternary thread by a quaternary GOfag from Sup Forums.
>quaternary GOfag memes (Apo: December 29, 2012 – December 28, 2014 and and F/GO: July 30, 2015)
>quaternary sammefaging
>pointless buzzword (his servant isn't a blonde moeblob like Saber but a man)
>vg memes

Any other points I forgot to add to this list of "how to spot a quaternary GOfag from /vg/?"

You can summon Sigurd if you want a competent beam-spamming dragonslayer

Using a smug redman reaction image

Karna is 100% loyal even if you're the biggest piece of shit master.

F/GO was a mistake

Why is Karna so cool when his brother is a chunni piece of s shit?
>Gives you the arrow he killed Karna with for white day
What the fuck Arjuna

Please go back to

You might be unaware of this but the Apocrypha anime is airing this season.

>He says while posting a smug Redman image.

>You might be unaware of this but the Apocrypha is December 29, 2012 and the mobage is July 30, 2015
this

Siegfried and Chiron are about the same. Vlad summoned outside Romania is weaker than them.

Why was it killed because of homunculus?
I thought that I would like to see the fight of servants.
I didn't want to see Homunculus' s life. I don't dislike Sieg.

>unironically defending Sieg

He is an FGO and an obedient Servant. I think that the master was bad. Or he was a victim of a story.

Don't worry you will learn to hate him and his gary stuness

>gary stu
Really?

Sieg has Herc stats as a saber.

The only problems are his self loathing and his retarded weak spot.

He's also not autistic as many seem to suggest since giving his name away is anime only bullshit and sacrificing himself for Sieg is Sieg's self insert influence taking dominance over any cast member.

His stats do not even come close to Herc though except for endurance, also while his armor basically gives the same effect as god hands secondary effect, God hand doesnt have armors weaknesses and comes with autoress 13x.
He is strong but Hercs stats are nearly maxed out so that a really bad comparison.

He looked fucking shit and crushed my heart as I was really looking forward to seeing Siegfried servant. I'm glad he died.

Are you talking about Siegfried? Or about Sieg? I am confused.

Do you dislike him?
He is a nice guy at FGO. He had better not appear in Apocrypha.

To be honest, I did not want to see Apocrypha.
I was satisfied with FGO alone.

Honestly, I don't hate him. His personality isn't that bad. I like the knightly types as much as anyone. The only thing I outright hate about him is his design. I think he looks horrendous and is the very definition of overdoing it. Even his sword looks bad, and I think Fate franchise has good looking weapons overall.

The thing is, he's just extremely disappointing. Everything about him is disappointing. Siegfried was one of the few mythological heroes I was looking forward to seeing in Fate. I knew he appeared in Apocrypha, but I never really checked. My first exposure to him was FGO and he was the most disappointing thing I could imagine. I thought an immortal, Aryan dragonslayer would be something that as good as King Arthur. Instead I got a bad design with a generic knight personality and the most disappointing dragonslayer I could ever imagine.

Even his powers were disappointing. He had nothing new. In Fate/Stay Night, and even Zero, every Servant had a unique Noble Phantasm that made them interesting. Reversing cause and effect, coming back to life, bending space-time to kill birds with swords, breaking rules, being a hoarder, having wet dreams about swords. It was all different and that kept it interesting. His Noble Phantasm was just shooting a random beam. That's literally the most boring thing you can do. Artoria also shot beams, but hers was made more interesting with her Invisible Sword fighting style and Avalon that kept her master alive, plus she was the only beam shooter, so a lot more forgivable.

In the end, I don't think I can just ever just outright hate Siegfried identity. He was one of the few mythological heroes I knew about since I was a kid. But Fate Siegfried is easily the worst iteration I have seen of him.

>Apo: December 29, 2012 – December 28, 2014 and and F/GO: July 30, 2015
Literally this

King Arthur of the Fate series is special. She is treated higher than any other knight. So, a wonderful saber will not appear more than her.

Higashide has the cause of Siegfried's NP and setting. He makes his servant very weak. Arjuna, Beowulf .... Siegfried receives a curse on his back and clothing is unique.

I like Fate's Siegfried better than the mythical arrogant Siegfried, but it is Tastes differ.

I dislike F/Zero.
I had a lot of hardships. Fan's manner was bad.

backless?

fanservice

On the topic of beam sword, I really hope if rider Siegfried ever happens(since it's canon that he can qualify) they give him some cool shit beyond riding a dragon. What powers are there that can be associated with his poems anyway?

Sorry about that, I meant the servant.
I'm so used to referring to Siegfried in general as just Sieg that I refer to both of the ones in fate by the same name.

I don't understand the meaning of this post.

woudn't he just turn himself into a dragon like sieg does at the end?

Autism

Friendly reminder that FGO is better than APo in every way.

Riding a dragon, turning into one, same difference for rider Siegfried.

Sorry, Siegfried and Sieg are easy to mistake.

nope, a mobage about waifus it's pure cancer

I think Siegfried is rather an assassin. But, Der Nibelungenlied does not mention the battle in detail. There was such a story in other Siegfried legends.

The Camelot chapter alone is better than Aposhit

He is merely an inferior clone of Sigurd so it makes sense for him to job early in the game.

Gotta wank the self-insert to the point the self-insert goes super saiyan and solos all the red team.

Getting killed and have his widow do all the cool shit?

>riding a dragon
Why would he ride a dragon? He kills them, not tames them.

I dislike sigurd fanatics.
Poor Brunhild.

Sigurd is merely a delusion to date. He is not in a game. But there are people who admire him very much, claiming to be wonderful than King Arthur.

Who the fuck is Sigurd?

Awakening ruined FE.

>is the strongest servant in black team lorewise
Vlad the Impaler is pretty good. Chiron is okay if you specifically make him an archer.

Lorewise, Chiron is THE Archer. The Roman word for Archer, Sagittarius, is equivalent to his constellation. Feat-wise he's not necessarily the equivalent of people like Arash or Hou Yi, but as a legacy he outshines them. Vlad the Impaler is like "God, but less, but only a little less" in Romania.

Avicebron's NP is incredible if it's completed. Jack the Ripper might've been able to really fuck up Semiramis, Mordred, and Atalanta if she got lucky. Fran and Astolfso are kind of average.

It's like Siegfried but earlier. Also, Brynhildr's crush that she really wanted to suck off.

So basically he'd summon Jannu upon death?

But he already does that as a saber.

Nordic mythical guy who killed a dragon by digging a hole in the ground, hiding in it and stabbing the dragon in the stomach from below as it crawled over the hole. He ate the dragons heart and aquired a cursed ring that was a part of the dragons treasure.

Proto-Siegfried

Wow that sounds pretty hilarious.

Guess you need to get your hands on that dragon slaying might somehow.

Many JRPGs depict dragonslayers as characters who occasionally tame dragons to use against other dragons and seeing as fate is influenced by the jrpg aesthetic, it's not out of the question.

He should be able to have Tarnhelm and his Invisibility cloak because of Rider-class rules.
He'd be basically be a rider that IS his own mount.

I'm in a similar boat but he grew on me.
F/GO greatly elaborated on his personality and as simple as he is I can't help but like it.
That said I wish he had something a little more interesting than his Skin.

Doesn't he turn into Dracula and wreck everyone or is that not canon?

wow, we have a /vg/ thread

Yeah. When Vlad uses his Legend of Dracula noble phantasm he basically become Arcueid-on-crack and tanks both red/black teams on his own.

What?

What a chucha

He's just a 4* Servant anyway.

His only time to shine was in the Nero event last year where they actually implemented AoF as a perma defense buff during his boss fight.But most players just use Kintoki or Herc to burst through his defense

Didn't stop Raikou.

old legends unaltered by modern "rules of cool" are generally fucking silly

especially those of nordic origin, half of the shit in norse mythos is extremely hilarious

Sumanai

He's not that great. His anti-dragon attribute isn't really that useful. He's only good when paired with George, but George himself is also inferior.

Still, at least his constant unnecessary apologizing provides some amusement. People say FGO is terrible, but occasionally, it says what we're all thinking.

Underage-kun just learned how to link and he's all excited. I think it's cute. Let's let him pretend he's special.

Yeah but Sumanai is also a shit 4*

Most of Raita's drawn servants are good to great tier anyways.Raita is a gameplay person unlike Takeuchi who doesn't care

nop.His NP has been improved strongly. In addition, his Buff is useful besides the dragon.