DRAGON BALL SUPER

Do you think someday Toyo will design another Goku's form?

The least forms there are the better.

Reminder
ブヨン
Best Character

Tehshinhan episode fucking when?

I was kinda hoping it was purple, would have made sense

SSG is Red
SSB is ofc Blue
New form is purple = maxed out version of GodKi series of transformations

The form Goku will have in this arc should be the last.

Right after the Vegeta episode.

Would have looked too much like Rose.

Would have been pure kino if they had SSJP fight alongside LSSJ Kale.

Rose was like pink though

So do you think Cabba will get an episode focus this arc? Or is he old news now, replaced by the female saiyans in importance?

Is it assumed that the Z Fighters have given all the saiyans/ half saiyans a chance to go Super Saiyan God? Seems reasonable for them all to share around that good ki.

To be honest I don't really care for super saiyanjin god or super saiyanjin blue forms, I think that super saiyanjin is enough, there's no need for anything else desu.

bald goku when

Not if they used a darker shade of purple.

facepalm..

Shut up.

>Or is he old news now, replaced by the female saiyans in importance?
Yes.
At most they're going to throw him a bone and make him win on his rematch against Vegeta somehow.

> tfw favorite Vegeta line is from his battle with Blacked Goku
> Kakarott cells are his shit! You can't manipulate his body like he can!

WAKEY WAKEY!

>Is it assumed that the Z Fighters have given all the saiyans/ half saiyans a chance to go Super Saiyan God?
No.

Only Goku and Vegeta ever seemed to want it.

Super Saiyan God of Destruction when?

Why is Goku always btfoing Vegeta? Why can't my manlet non-MC character that Toriyama hates get the form first? Why is he always behind?

>your justice is over gohan
>only survival matters now

A true hero would never say this.

You won't be important anymore Fatsoppo

Be edgy all you want buy your universe is gone soon

hmmmm

>but

ftfm

Thanks Chiaotz

It's true tho, they're fighting to save their universe. It'd be hypocritical to not recognize this

Delet

Get over it Toyocuck.

I'm literally dying.

THIS ISN'T THE SAME DOSE DOC!

when will she kick ass?

why does he have 3 bodyguards in the "my arm got tired" scene?

He has 4 bodyguards.

Are you proud of yourself? Are you satisfied with that shiteating 9gag-tier post? Does it make you feel fucking accomplished, like you're a master of sentimentality? Do you experience euphoria from the delusion that even ONE single solitary motherfucking person may have cracked a tiny thought for .323432 seconds at your outrageously cringeworthy attempt at a post?
Are you fucking proud? Answer me, you cum-guzzling shit nozzle. Are you motherfucking proud?

>character development isn't allowed

isn't characters changing their attitudes after being affected by the plotline a good thing? It's a sign of dynamic character development, rather than just having cardboard cutouts that shout the same justice lines over and over

Hopefully she stops the Gohan menace for us.

So Piccolo and Gohan are going to fight against the twon namekians from U6 right?

lel

How can anyone trust eyes like that?

Considering the two Namekians haven't been introduced yet they're probably going to be off-screened

cute

Never forget

Wait What?

Are you responding to the first post or the second one?

lol

Remilder that Toei is basically fanfiction while Toriyama has direct control over the manga.

Will he job to Roshi next episode?

More please?

Reminder to ignore Toyocucks.

REminder.

There's always better manga

Preview Reminder

Based Toriyama senpai.

He mafuba's them all off the stage, and it seems like he is going to die, but then doesn't because hes gotten strong enough for a human for the mafuba to not kill him

Who is this?

>my sides every fucking time

Trannytaro

Mangaka who wrote Full Metal Alchemist

filename

God I hope Caway is stripping.

Is Dyspo supposed to be a reference to The Flash?

No.
I didn't know, thanks.
Thank you.

100 squats
100 situp
100 pushup
running 10 km

every
single
day

No.

YFW SSJ Cabba gets a Zenkai from Kale and defeats Blue Vegeta?

context?

>cabba
>kalle
>cowlifla
>blue vegeta
Were a mistake.

Filename who?

Apparently it's the qt who made Fullmetal alchemist.

Hey Kale and Caulifla established a relationship in Toshio's episode right? They kissed right? retarded user who tried to spread this fanficfion, show yourself.

>No Goku next week

FINALLY! IT'S ROSHI TIME MOTHERFUCKERS

SAIYAN TIME IS OVER

>she's only doing some farmshit now

I want to see him use it in the anime

>last episode was only mediocre and filled to the brim with reused ideas and animation, all while being another goku jerk off fest
>reddit and youtube praise it as one of the best of the arc
>next episode will feature roshi in a fight against a fairly interesting universe with some pretty high stakes
>youtube and reddit already hate it and call it a "troll episode"

no wonder dragon ball sucks most of the time, when they have to always pander to the lowest demographic

same
would've been better than SSG Goku

Dyspo is eye (also dick) candy

Zeno isn't strong, he's powerful. Magic/ki wise. Strength level he's probably at the same level of a small child. He also has no combat experience whatsoever. Honestly if you managed to catch him off guard you could probably beat the shit out of him.

Don't worry, plebs will always be plebs.

^This.

People fear Zeno's power, but his power isn't from being a stronger fighter, it from being able to simply erase universes at a whim.

Grand Priest is the strongest "fighter" in the multiverse

Cauli likes Hit a lot. I wonder if Kale went berserk when they met. I want to see her hit in the hair while he is standing in his pocket dimension.
>if you managed to catch him off guard you could probably beat the shit out of him.
>if you managed to catch him off guard you could probably beat the shit out of him.
Grand Priest is probably the only one who could do that.

Most likely, then Damon and his brother/sister eliminate Roshi.

Tenshinhan will be the one that sends U4 to its death.

I'm honestly sure just about anyone with combat experience could catch him off guard. He's a child. That's why he has bodyguards.

First he stole Goku's trick with Ki barrier against U9 wolves, and now this. Why does Vegeta always have steal Goku's moves?

I was really pissed off by Roshi being in the team but I love the way they are treating him.

>next episode won't focus on Dyspo
I want to see this miracle of the multiverse job cutely to more buff fighters.

he really doesn't have much going for him, although he's standing next to u6 in the ed so that gives me hope he switches sides or something

Seconded.

Being a Vegetafag is suffering.

Ganos is fodder.

>he really doesn't have much going for him
But he is cute!

Are you retarded?

>last frame
pantsu?

So what are Frieza and Frost plotting?

sex

its not like Vegeta doesn't get shit on all the time.

Why is this franchise such a husbando smorgasbord?

Who's /cutest boy/ this season? My vote's with Dyspo

Nice headcanon