Sup Forums meta thread

>Sup Forums should be a secret club
>people on Sup Forums should not ask for source
>people on Sup Forums should only make high quality posts, so no shitposts, else they should be banned
if I had consensual sex with another man in the privacy of my own bedroom I wouldn't be as much of a faggot as the people who wrote this

Stop spamming your shit thread, dumb phone poster.

Fuck off.

cry more faggot phoneposter

The 3rd one is just retarded. 90% of Sup Forums is shitposting anyway

Can you Newfags please stop bumping garbage threads, just report and let the mods deal with it.

That's the point you retard, it wasn't always this way.

Bring back generals

this

this

Ban phoneposters.

>what is sage
die idiot

>people should discuss series and characters, not the communities discussing them, unless someone is posting from a phone, in that case they should be looked down upon

>this thread again

I occasionally enjoy shitposting.

Not this.

Except one of the top 3 posts did bump the thread.

>being a secret club is a bad thing

Agreed. The new mods can fuck themselves with a rusty rake. We need moot back.

Shitposting was always there just not on this scale + Sup Forums is one of the less affected boards anyway

This is your new home

Since this is a meta thread:

Moderation on Sup Forums is utter garbage. It's moderation of the worst kind. Why? Sup Forums is so overmoderated it hurts. And, while Sup Forums has so many mods pandering to it, they're incompetent and produce terrible results, they ban people for the silliest things, while making Sup Forums the "NO FUN ALLOWED" board is has festered into since 2011.

And this place is such a special snowflake, while other boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are DYING for better moderation. The mods here not only produce shit results, their efforts could be more productive somewhere else.

I mean, sure, back then (2008-2011) there was more funposting, but it was a simpler, better time and browsing Sup Forums was actually funny and fun. There was leeway for funposting, while strict on not-fun-shiposting. Now it's all serious bullshit and "but muh rules" newfag mods that ruin everything this place stood for.

tl;dr More mods HURT Sup Forums.

this

What brought this on anyway?

Why the fuck do we have a rules sticky now?

Without the moderation we have now we'd be Sup Forums-tier. It's really that simple.

The only reason that Sup Forums hasn't been run over by Sup Forums is because of the elitist attitude and because of the excellent moderation. It's really that simple.

I understand being part of a secret club will make a number of people feel better with themselves, that's normal, but it's a really sorry way to feel better than everyone else and it makes it so that a number of people who want to discuss anime and Manga (instead of shitposting and perpetuating "board culture" memes) will go away because somebody told them "they don't fit in", and they supposedly don't fit in because they actually have discussions about anime and Manga, which should be the point on Sup Forums

Repeating.
Digits.

Only works with a small userbase.

>Sup Forums is overmoderated
>this thread is still up

Something doesn't add up here.