Pinpoint the exact moment a series peaked...

Pinpoint the exact moment a series peaked. As in everything else afterwards was a downward spiral into a bottomless abyss of hot garbage.

>Bleach ever being good.

>Not liking Naruto's meeting with Nagato.
Why your taste so shit?

>Kuroko peaked at it's finale

Whew

I am still angry.

We will never get to see any of the Trope fight seriously.

But that's wrong.

Wrong picture, should've been Todoroki vs Midoriya.

The introduction of this shit race.

>literally everything that came after this was either dragged out boring shit, or an awful trainwreck

>being into deus ex machinas: the lazy and unrepentant manga version, with ninjas and talk no jutsu
Not him but damn you sure have even shittier taste than him.

>liking soul society

This board has some pretty awful taste at times.

Not real it's just that you have no soul.

What does that even mean

Seo's manga always starts off so good. Why does he like to ruin it?

>disliking soul society
Being a contrarian is cool and everything but there is a limit.

It's what he does. He feeds on your rage.

I don't get how disliking any part of Bleach is considered contrarian. It's all shit.

Bleach peaked when Aizen and Gin were revealed to be the villains after stabbing Momo.

Not really. Water 7 was a better peak for the series.

It started to spiral out of control when Haki became a central theme for all the strong characters.

Wrong. The peak was Sasuke vs Naruto. The ending of Pain was the cliff at the end of a slow descent

Kuroko was never that good to start with. It almost feels like a parody of sport anime. The zone was the worst bullshit i have ever seen.

I have to agree. By no means One Piece is in a downward spiral, but it's not the same as before, at least for me. I no longer browse the forums after each chapter, finding out every little detail about the chapter and such. Can't even remember the last chapter that I read and left me with the 'WHOA' feeling. Maybe chapter 500 was the last when Rayleigh was revealed. Maybe I'm getting old.

No more fights where Luffy has to not be a dumbass ;_;

Did they kiss?

Bleach Peak
>Aizen reveal

Naruto Peak
>Sasuke vs Naruto

>OP Peak
>Robins "I want to live" scene

This is correct.

Has there ever been a manga where the time skip actually worked in it's favour?

This. Timeskip ruined everything.

I don't think so unless they're brief one month or several weeks time skips. Death Tube had one and a Sentai Hero was shown doggy styling a sexy chuuni bitch.

They kissed when the series started.

There's so much manga out there, especially untranslated, so yes of course. I'm sure there are a ton of manga that have had timeskips that eventually worked in its favor. Vinland Saga is one that comes to mind.

not the peak but I loved that arc of trying to find sky island way more than the island itself

Lupin peak
>Castle of Cagliostro

Dragon ball had a time skip going into the Tenshinhan and King Piccolo arcs, and those are the best arcs.

Thorfin's poor poor murder boner. Oh well, I like him more as a kung fu Norse pacifist.

gurren lagann.

Back when it was still about humanity fighting a desperate battle against a mysterious force, and there was still hope that the characters would later become likable and interesting.Then it devolved into pseudo politics, asspulls, and the author trying to make us care about a bunch of brainwashed race traitors.

Surely a man of good taste and culture

I don't know when TG peaked, but it did peak since majority of RE: has been absolute dogshit.

The final arc was awful, but it managed to have a satisying ending. However the series could have ended here and very little would be lost

Forgot to mention that all the titans died off panel

Doubutsu no Kuni, at least the first timeskip
Kokou no Hito

>Kokou no Hito
Great manga.

>Series is about how hard work pay off
>About how MC even though being born as a shit tier retard can still win against his gifted enemies
>Faudo arc threw all that shit out of the windows and make MC literally genetically more gifted than everyone
>His weakest spell is as strong as other niggas's semi final spell
>Also his partner is an all knowing god now

So, at the end, right?

This.

Especially shit society which had nothing of note aside from Shitsugaya's faggotry for several hundred chapters.

>nothing of note
I really enjoyed it. All depends on taste.

The real peaks of bleach are Yhwach breaking Ichigo's bankai for the sheer hilarity of it and Ichigo pulling Shreiker's tongue out because he wouldn't stop monologuing,

Nothing will top those two scenes and anyone who says otherwise is retarded.

Yeah.

Bad taste.

Stain and hideout arc were way better than the sports festival. The AFO battle was the peak of the series, 60 chapters later and nothing comes close to how great best dad was.

>Bad taste.

But AFO vs OFA was a disappointment and Stain was the most overrated edgy faggot ever

It peaked right when Eren got eaten.

simple minded retard with one track mind

Yes.

For real?

You just described the average SnK reader. Well done.

There will be a better moment in the series, trust me.

real

What am I looking at here

Eren's long hard log smasher.

It's a guillotine made from Eren's hardened flesh (which he got from drinking an armored serum) that kills all the titans around the walls

Nah, it peaked at the I AM A GHOUL(I.E the I'VE BECOME SO NUMB) scene.

Fuck you kkow was great fro. Start to finish

nanoha ended at A's

The only right answer concerning Naruto. I twas downhill from there and never recovered.

Can't believe people thought the Pain arc's ending was acceptable.

Asspull

I know the quality is pretty good but the progression in the anime is slow as fuck.

It was great though
>Disliking Zone
Zone wasn't bullshit, the series is heavily influenced by DBZ. What you didn't like was that it wasn't realistic like Slam Dunk or Ping Pong the animation. Kuroko wasn't meant to be realistic, it was meant to hype as fuck and I think it succeeded very well. If Zone is what pissed you off and not Midoriyama shooting full court shots by aiming for the fucking ceiling, you were never gonna be satisfied with Kuroko, especially considering Zone was one of the only game sense abilities that factored in player skill in the series.

>Gin
>Villain
No.
Bleach's peak was when Aizen took his glasses off.

For me, Alabasta was the peak, but Sky Island was an excellent Epilogue adventure.

Not that user, but you could argue that Midoriyama's shots could work based on calculating angles. Zone however was one of the most lazy bullshit abilities in Kuroko.

>you could argue that Midoriyama's shots could work based on calculating angles

no you couldn't

>it's
Stop that, ESLfags.

I think Zone is one of the least bullshit ones though, have you ever seen Lebron, Kobe, White Chocolate, MJ, Steph Curry when they're in the moment? They're unstoppable.

Midoriyama's shots though are completely unrealistic. Even the creator said admitted to it. But that's honestly okay, because Kuroko isn't trying to be realistic, it's trying to be hype. And one of the most hype moments is when Kagami was able to begin blocking Midoriyama's shots.

Rurouni Kenshin peaked with its finale. Jinchu Arc was fucking great but of course Kyotofags will disagree and masturbate to Shishio-sama.

Feels good.

Until the sequel comes and ruins everything, that is.

For all of Yu-gi-oh

>this shit race

Could have watched up to Naruto vs Sasuke and skip to the last episode but instead I sat there watching the entire thing.