Ballroom e youkoso

Episode 07 soon
ballroom-official.jp/story/ep07/

How soon?

Livestream in 24min.

Best MILF today.

So we can all agree that at this point in the manga that Chinatsu>Mako>Shizuku right? Maybe that will change when Shizuku gets her own little arc, but right now she's just a bland and loose cunt.

I want to fuck this little dancer/sister in front of her brother.

Friendly reminder that after dancing with Tatara, Mako's boobs got huge.

That's pretty much the case. But Mako for is personally too bland as character.

Unfaithful slut.

Chinatsu is too annoying and tsundere.

TataraXMako is beautiful.

To be honest, I don't like any of them really. Chinatsu is a massive cunt, Mako is too moe, and Shizuku is a mix of those two. She acts like a bitch sometimes but other times she acts all cute and shit. As a character however I'd choose Chinatsu. It's not really a fair competition seeing as she's had so many chapters dedicated to her and Tatara's relationship and progression.

c-cute

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

>just one pad sends everyone else falling to the floor

Mako has a cute butt.

Aw yes, best MILF is on her way.

Not another cutie in this show, God damn it.

Will HS need again +12h to notice the episode aired today and not yesterday?

Serious question: is the manga superior to the adaptation? If the answer is yes, why?

I want to fuck this mommy.

Yes. While they try in the anime the dancing animations don't do the manga justice.

episode ended here.

Probably. Ballroom isn't on their schedule for today.

Yes, I've seen people complain about the lack of sakuga, but technically the manga is not like that too?

Praise MILFs.

If no sakuga this episode, then drop.

>shizuku getting butthurt and acting like a cunt next ep
>hyoudou being a bro
Nice. More people will convert to Mako and Chinatsu when she inevitably appears, and more people will relize that Hyoudou is best bro.

>tfw literally nobody watches this anymore
What went wrong? The threads for the first three or four eps hit the bump limit.

>What went wrong? The threads for the first three or four eps hit the bump limit.
Crazy schedule, shitty direction, subpar animation.

I think it was the schedule more than the other two.

>shitty direction
why?

I guess people were expecting more sakuga.
At least the neckposters are gone

Hit me up when chinatsu is introduced.. i cant watch this NTR e youkoso without chinatsu yet

>NTR e youkoso
What did he mean by this?

chinatsu is annoying as fuck too.

Soooo, do we have an ETA for subs?

It's out in Amazon.

SUBS NEVER

It's mostly a combination of the airing schedule being erratic and HS living up to their name.

Raw is up.

How the fuck the subs came out before the raw last time and not today? What is HS doing?

What a fucking cunt. How can anybody like her?

Nobody does. She's a massive bitch with no substance and her popularity plummeted after Chinatsu was introduced. I hope Tatara gets over her and the author retcons the beginning of the manga.

>the author retcons the beginning of the manga
This. Was it in the anime?

No, that scene wasn't in the anime. Hopefully that's a good sign.

Fuck off. She is dedicated to her art. Nothing wrong with being elite.

And she was always off limits, that's the whole point. An unattainable goal. Unless Hyoudo dies (truck hehe), she will stick with him. This isn't Baby Steps.

I know she'll stick with Hyoudou, but the beginning of the manga shows her dancing with MC.

She's a slut, what do you expect?

It's going to be like the episode 04 again. Subs probably won't be out before tomorrow.

She seems pretty attainable to me.

>and the author retcons the beginning of the manga
could have just as well been a dream sequence, all mc did was fantasize about her and they don't even look older. you people looking too much into that blackpool scene.

I don't understand why you people keep bitching about Shizuku. She is boring? Yes, mostly, but she is pretty cool and ok, there's nothing wrong with her behavior. She have all the reasons to not be overtly friendly with Tatara in this beginning, he doesn't belong there, he is only there to impress Shizuku and she knows. Why would she be sympathetic with a little beta who idolizes her?
Her behavior makes sense, and with time she comes to appreciate his naivety and honest dedication.

Then we would have seen him dreaming about it or at least mention it in his thoughts somewhere. And Blackpool is kind of fucking important to dancers, so just putting it as the opening to the series, making no reference to it and writing it off as a delusion/dream would be pretty stupid.

The wait is killing me

I watched it on Amazone

Chizuru>Chinatsu>Gaju>Mako>nee-chan at the dance club > Banba-san >>> literal turd >>> lesbo fat bitch > Shizuku
Trust me on this, my taste in 2D girls is supreme.

This isn't a harem show, she's not there to fawn over the beta MC's dick. She's a professional dancer and he insulted her even if he did it unintentionally and had good intentions. I swear you faggots will find literally any reason to shit on her.

>Chizuru
Good taste.

Why they made the schedule of this show so shitty? It like musical chairs.

>show about dancing
>barely any dancing shown
>small amount of dancing that is shown looks silly
>other dance scenes in random anime look miles better
Why?

Sengoku don't trust in this bitch. Which means automatically tha she's a fucking slut.

>Episode 07 soon
Dammit.

>soon
I'ts a new maymay?

What does Chinatsu's butthole smell like after a dance session?

Like a field of flowers.

>Failed attempt at a gag characyer don't trust in this bitch. Which means automatically tha she's a fucking slut.
It doesn't mean shit

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, WHERE ARE THE SUBS?

>Sup Forums told me this was Seshiji O Pin
>it's not
why lie?

What the FUCK is her problem?

Wait, people hate Shizuku? Why?

Nobody really hates her, just a few shitposters who post the same things every week. Personally, I just think she's a bit bland. I hope she gets an arc focused on her after the current one finishes up.

Well to be fair Bahamut both seasons has one of the best animated dancing I have ever seen but you know both dances combined they didn't lasted more than 2 minutes. While this anime is about dancing and isn't really easy to animate in high quality constantly.

>rotoscoping

People who think this is a harem anime.

HNGGGGGGGG.
This erotic mom.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING SUBS

Subs are out.

Fuck yeah

Aw fuck fucking finally

Should have done a live action movie instead of an anime.

Manga >>>>>>> the anime - 2s of dance animation. At least the OST is great.

That cancelled mango?