Why is Kendrick Lamar so popular with white people?

Why is Kendrick Lamar so popular with white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset_price_inflation
genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-rigamortis-lyrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

He's not really. The only white's who like his music are wiggers or whites pretending to like him for popularity

Ah yes, the answer to the universe

Seems to me a lot of white people genuinely like his music.

That's like 90% of white people though. At least here in 56%land it is.

You live in 56% land.

Soon everywhere will be 56% land.

he's mediocre at best

TPAB > DAMN.
everyone who leeched on him after april/march 2017 is a faggot

Who?

His BBC obiviously

The only white people that I have known to like him, are the same ones that talk about being influencers in culture and like to dress in the Supreme style.

Whitey bois who want to look hype in front of white girls who want to get BLACKED.

you're a nigger

GKMC>TPAB

Check them

Black people smell like Jimmy Dean sausages.

>the answer to the universe
Not the only answer. But the answer to a surprising amount of questions related to corruption. Lurk more user, I used to believe the same things as you once.

>he thinks jews force him to consume their media
Kek

Literally who? Why do people listen to these ugly nigs?

This

Self-hatred, self-loathing, no tribal identity, no sense of white community, no future.

fpbp

Whitey here. Been a fan since Section80. Don't ask me anything.

Why are tractors so popular with white people?

>implying this is the problem
>implying the problem isn't that people are willingly consuming it and the answer to that problem is still in fact the Jew

>no tribal identity
Try again honey

>OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUFUGGAH

Every cRap album ever

He is? When you say White People, you really mean dumb fucking mellineals that couldn't articulate an abstract thought on their own. Right?

I don't know one intelligent person that listens to that shit poetry.

the same reason tupac was popular with white people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asset_price_inflation

Do you listen to rock or jazz?

Gkmc is just the topz only rap album i can listen all the way through.

The OFWG and SUPRMEME hy[pe beasts love him. The only other people I have talked to that claim to be fans of his are kikes and "woke" normal-fags.

I will admit, I do like a few of his songs, but trying to get through his albums always bores me a bit, and it does not help that everyone has built up and hyped him up for me, so even if I thought he was good, it would still seem underwhelming after having those high expectations. I also gotta say I am not too keen about people saying all Kendrick does is make "woke" music, when in reality he has jumped on ratchet tracks before, and I can only name three songs from him that actually seem to stand for something and speak about it in a "woke" way.

Oh, and btw, I think the right should try to make the word "woke" seem racist or some shit because I am so tired of seeing it everywhere, especially since Black Panther dropped and now even the mainstream media are dropping the word all over.

Again noone is forcing them to consume it so whats the problem?

no

>Section80
back when I listened to hiphop I liked this one. Did not like his subsequent releases though

>nobody is forcing them to consume it so what's the problem?
The people consuming it and the ((people)) encouraging its consumption.

He makes good music but of course he's one of those fucking "Black Hebrew Israelites". Anyway now that I have discovered Mr. Bond I don't need to listen to Black rap ever again.

I'm neither of those things and I like his music

t. Nigger worshipping faggot

If i encourage you to suck a cock will you do it? Yes public relations is a scam but those who fall for it are too stupid or too apathetic to care so why should i care about them? Fuck "white people" I will survive my own way.

I like his music because it's good, it's fun, high energy and isn't braindead rapping about drugs, crime and money. His flows are great, love the beats and the influences and the lyrics.
What I don't get is people hating on Kendrick.

lmfao wew lad, nigger tier music taste.

I like all sorts of music m8, rap just happens to be one of them

Is doom metal and sludge derivitave of niggers?

no i just browse Sup Forums

>his concert tickets sold out after 10 min in denmark

yeah no

Even worse

oh yeah? what does he talk about other than those things? it's almost like you want to praise the nigger
>look guys I have aids it's ok don't worry

ya trust me it's a shithole but i cant find any other sites that have a board for music

What's your point? Danes can't be wiggers or trend following faggots?

>Listening to nigger jungle beats
>Even once
Cuck faggot

First of all: 'hating on' is nigger lingo.
Second: you're a wigger faggot.
Leave.

his records have good reviews and whites like things that have good reviews, e.g. Black Panther

ya'll jus be jealous dat sis nigga mo successfull than ya'll failing asses LMFAO!!!!!

Rap in general is popular with wypipo. Any concert will have a majority of whites in the crowd.

his music does nothing for me

is he?

>90% of white people are wiggers
>le 56 forced meme
caught you shlomo

When he talks about those things he doesn't do it in a braindead way, he analyzes why those things happen, he criticizes and uses satire and irony. He also raps about emotions, anxieties, spirituality, and more. His raps are filled with metaphors and multiple meanings. He falls in the sub category of Conscious Hip Hop.

Here's an example:
genius.com/Kendrick-lamar-rigamortis-lyrics

He literally named the Jews tho. The guy knows about the JQ

Because he's one of the only rappers questioning black degeneracy and the JQ

It sounds like you hang out with the wrong crowd.

Wiggers were always a clique when I grew up (Millennial). I had long hair, taught myself guitar, and hung out with the rocker kids. I do admit I really like Wu-Tang Clan though, but they have a lot of cross-appeal to people who aren't into rap.

Not in bongistan maybe, but in America, the home of hip hop, most of his fans are white. If rappers didn't have white fans they would be broke.

Most girls I know think niggers are disgusting and literally try their hardest not to associate with them.

t.nigger

cringe

anthony fantano

Anyone who likes rap or hip-hop needs to neck themselves

I hope you realize it's still a retarded nigger.

They are told he is great

>hurr durr leave
The only criticism you have is "he is a nigger, therefore he's bad", you're a retard and you should go back to

Black Hebrew Israelite is the nigger way of saying you know about the JQ

HE A SMART NIGGER HE RAP ABOUT HIS FEELS HE WOKE AND BASED YO WHY YALL HATING HE GOTS DAT FLOW AND DEM BRAINS HATING ASS WYTES

Jay-Z does that too though.

Why do wiggers think they’re human

Because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.

The only person I know that likes him is this dumb wigger that has only ever met middle class suburbian niggers. He's never seen them in their true habitat. I would love to take him around where I grew up and see how fast the niggers beat the shit out of him. He's also an SJW faggot.

good music

Niggas voice sounds like a Munchkin to me.

Kendrick lyrics:
>Donald Trump is a chump
>Know how we feel, punk? Tell him that God comin'
>And Russia need a replay button, y'all up to somethin'
>Electorial votes look like memorial votes
>But America's truth ain't ignorin' the votes

wow so deep

No, I think you need to leave if you think those lyrics are somehow intelligent or 'deep'.

I have never heard of that man.

oh god are those real, that is embarrassing

maad city >>> tpab > 80 >>/infinity break/>>>>>damn

He also once pointed out the hypocrisy of the black community in one of his songs though.

Dammmmmm he woke