And this is anons room... He's quite active politically

>And this is anons room... He's quite active politically

Would fap to his waifu

looks comfy desu.

This picture must have been taken in like 2008.

What exactly is the endgame of people like this?
Do they think Hitler 2.0 will stop them from being losers?

>no dragon dildo

user your memes are weak

>Alcohol
>Anime
>Figures
>Medication
>Pillow
Please reconsider your life.

>2008
... was a decade ago

I don't think dragon dildoes were around back when people commonly had phones and operating systems like in the pic.

>ywn drink Koff and kossu with this dude
Feels bad, serkku.

elfen lied is the most pretentious shittiest show "i like deep anime" starter pack, the most horrifying excuse of a show to ever exist, only surpassed by the carnage that was guilty crown.
also borderlands is a shit game, how can he like jewified things and have a NS FLAG???? i suspect heavy larping and that hes also gna be diabetic and is fat
cant stand half assed NS, they ruined it for the rest that IS NOT larping

>mfw

>ports
>placed on top of pc

please hold me bros

>KMFDM

>implying Hilter 2.0 isn't a Sup Forums browsing weeb

>implying Sup Forums anons live in such good conditions
Who the fuck do you take me for?

People on Sup Forums are too woke to live like fucking normies

he should clean his desk... would take 5 minutes. outside of that, pretty decent room

Only normies clean their desks. A real Sup Forums vet's desk should look like this.

2008 seemed just like yesterday. What happened? I graduated university in the US with a meme degree in IT. Couldn't find a job due to the financial crisis shortly thereafter, moved to China, lived life to the fullest, came back to the US, "got a real job", liked it at first, but quickly realized how soleless and thankless it was, moved to Germany, paid off all debts, now I'm here. Married, two kids, plenty of money, but that really doesn't make me happy. Feeling sluggish and have slacked off in the gym ever since being bit by a tic which had lymes. Got that treated, but idk something still feels off. I dont feel always tired, I'm just not as fast as when I was 24. Time. Time never stops. Work will always blow. I'm moving back to China to live my life.

>smoking
nope, not pol

Wait are you that polish basement mutant from Sup Forums?

For convenience!

Mom no! Close the door!

>this
Also, how can this poser in OP's pic be "active politically" without honouring the might of Best Korea and it's Supreme Leader?

>newports
nigger

He's doing it right. Only too tidy.

That's actually pretty chill
I guess you browse Sup Forums from there?

Op is a faggot not surprising desu

No. And I am no troll. I'm an engineer.

nazi flag... just cringeworthy.

>1999 was 30 years ago

Yes. But the house owners under which I live are getting suspicious of the noises and food missing. So I change between one of my 3 estates regularly.

The anime is what's cringeworthy

I was 10 years back then when i still felt joy in life and not being a 120kg piece of shit

Smoking is the ultimate redpill. Once you realise what made the world not cucked decades ago, it was hats and cigs. This is the only way for men to be men, other than resorting to the primitive ways of facepaint.

>he's going down to charlotsville with some Freinds. Now remember user drive carefully!

at least they aren't the Red Cross

go back to Africa

Stop being such a greasy filthy pig and shoving shit down your throat.

2018 - 1999 = 19
mattz is huard

20 you nigger. Learn to count.

Dude, you're a hoarder, not engineer. Clean that shit up

Oh so you don't have permission?
Still cool way to live with an on-the-run from CIAniggers kind of backstory I guess.
Would definitely start chain-smoking for this lifestyle.

All anime is good.
Anime is life, anime is love.
It's the only thing that should be allowed to adorn your basement temple.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

What was the last thing he ate before he died?

Nope. I'ts imposible. Borderlands came out in 2009.

What exactly is the endgame of soyboys? Do they think Stalin will stop them from being losers?

>2002 is 48 years ago

>asking permission to be a house termite
What are you? A fucking leaf?

2010 or 2009 based on the Boarderlands poster and Coolmaster case.

Hitler was a weeb.

Regret.

user where are you?

So much cum in that bin

sad isnt? the rise of the far right came with a price

2017- 2 months ago...

Throwing shit away makes it too easy for CIA/NSA to track you. Also make sure to spend as little time outside as you can to avoid breathing in the tracking nanites they release in chemtrails. Don't use fluorated water either.

That's perfection

>No dragon dildo
What is this, a TV show?

user, your PCs and monitors are from lile 2005. I'm seriously considering you're homeless since then, likely with mental illness.

At least 2011
The daki is Satellizer el Bridget from Freezing
which aired 2011

How is livong in china if you dont speak chink? I feel my life wasting.

Social anxiety and low sexual market value does a number on people's head user

Oh no, I meant I'm surprised because I was on the verge of reaching that point and I thought I was pretty experienced myself.
I was a part-homeless for 1 year after quitting uni and it was pretty fun, every night I had to figure out where I was going to sleep and all. That's when I loved smoking.

Probably still less than in Anita Sarkeesian's stomach.

>that desktop wallpaper

The anti depressants really complete this picture.

that is what winning the lottery would do to my lifestyle

>not being able to quickly find several good places to squat in
You need to work on being more resourceful. There's a guy in the forest making clay bricks right now and uploading it on yt. By the time you read this he will have already built a proper brick house. Something dindus in Africa still cannot achieve.

Or losing it.

can't imagine the hell of having a fan that close to my face. then again, commie quality, it probably doesn't rotate.

>mfw all the newfags in this thread not recognizing memes from 2010 Sup Forums

Take a look at his file names.

Time flys user. THen you die.

It's all because of those EM waves the US govt keeps sending all over the place from their secret facilities. Today anything they don't like is a "disorder". There is no such thing as mental illness, user. There are only different ways to view the world.

Are you saying the guy with a fucking daki isn't a soyboy?

At least they put the tops back on the bottles when they´re done.

Yes, it doesn't.
Just like the earth due to being flat.

> Sup Forums

A guy can't even fucking have some fun any more without some cunt being a spoilsport.

Yeah I had to quit that lifestyle because I'd reached a point where I had to make a decision whether I was going to become some kind of nomadic mountain shaman kind of thing because my friends started to get serious about it.
I was mostly just doing it for the keks. Was nice because sneaking into hot springs was that much more rewarding when you're homeless and drained as fuck.

Yes, I am. Most people aren't soyboys. Also, what is a daki? The pillow?

fugg what a pro, shitting in a trash bin

Plastic gives cancer though, you should only ever carry liquids in your hands.

if left is a dude that's one fuckable dude

PISS JUGS!

His waifu is shit and a subhuman

Went through the same experience. Homelessness is pretty bad, desu. Slept at the school. I have a job in IT now.

Being nomadic is actually viable, provided the right terrain and accessible facilities.
Just get a camper or something to start it off and go forth in search of a better home at all times.

>2016 was 500,000 years ago

This prevents CIA from fishing your shit out of the pipes to spy on your diet and habits, all under the guise of "sewage treatment".

clean up your room!

>But the house owners under which I live are getting suspicious of the noises and food missing. So I change between one of my 3 estates regularly.
That reminds me of the ogre who lived under the house on Sup Forums.

That seems about right... at least he isn't a commie faggot

It's not a room, user.