You shot up the wrong school this time guntards

You shot up the wrong school this time guntards.

Whatever. You were literally MK ultrad into hating guns.

should have gotten them all

Future liberal slut in the middle.

If my daughter was dressed like that I would have her stay at whatever boyfriends house.

>future

They might as well hold up a sign that says "destroy the constitution"

Might as well clean my ass with it if it's not going to be enforced.

Why are leftists pushing specially hard against guns this time?
They didn't react this way nor did they did as much activism after Vegas, San Bernardino and Pulse nighclub, which were objectively much deadlier.
Why are they propagandizing this one so much?

And it’s beautiful!

I bet that roastie never looked twice at most of the victims

Yes actual 2A lovers love it when some asshole whack job teenage loser goes nuts and shoots a bunch of kids. We love knowing that each time this happens we're going to have to fight with you over emotional faggots every fucking time. Who do you think hates school shooters more? Me or you? You have to deal with dead kids. I have to deal with dead kids and an all attack on my rights. It's great. I love it.

How can somebody be this malnutritioned living in the United States?

They don’t give these kids vitamin D I swear

I know right, I didn't even really want an AR until now. Bought mine yesterday.

El Goblino...

We're sick and tired of you gun nuts shooting us. Enough is enough.

Is that Parkland ARMED security guard off his bagel break yet?

Same reason they did the pussy hat marches, BLM prostests, etc. Some kike (Bloomberg in this case) put up money to organize protests and media coverage to try to shift the overton window.

That faggot actually has skinnier arms than the girls. Oh lord the absolute state of it.

To control the narrative

If people actually look for how and why this happens, they are forced to confront how terrible this society is. If that happens people get angry at the societal elite. (((they))) don't want that. The same group that is threatened by law-abiding, armed citizens.

Also they are getting desperate in general

Gun nuts have not yet started shooting you. There's a difference between gun nuts and nuts with guns. Unleashing gun nuts will bring destruction that you can't imagine in your wildest dreams and after its over there will still be guns.

>NRA hate

The NRA is the biggest gun safety and education group in the USA. This should be brought to the attention of the frothing masses. In fact one of the previous shooters was taken down by an NRA instructor.

Ban Democrats From Owning Guns!!!!

Reminder that a Bernie supporting far-left liberal Democrat attempted to murder Congressmen. Democrats can not be trusted with weapons.

Now is a great time to encourage all leftist liberal progressive Democrats to disarm themselves. Let them do our work for us. Let them virtue signal away their own constitutional rights.

#DisarmDemocrats
#NoGunsForLiberals
#LeftistCanNotBeTrusted

You allhave blood on your hands. Gun owners should all be arrested for murder. Unfortunately we don't have enough prisons for you psychopaths.

>we don't have enough prisons for you psychopaths
Kill yourself fucktard. You don't even have enough people that support your ridiculous attack on the 2nd Amendment. Go to a local gun range or police station and ask the officers what they think of the 2nd Amendment. Go to a local veteran's chapter or recruiting office and ask what they think of the 2nd Amendment. Prepare for a dose of hard reality.

Yeah yeah just wait out Trumps 8 years then you can do whatever.