Helck

New chapter in a few minutes.

I thought that they would simply stop moving, Piwi is powerful.

>he's actually going to save the day
based

I feel bad for the warriors of Ruin, they were defeated by a singing bird, it´s amazing though.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? Is the witch Vamirio's mom? Is she one of the old heavenly kings?
Translator, pls.

>bird

But he's not?

Stop denying it.

Done.

Piuy is happening is what is happening

I can´t believe that the army with the power to destroy the world was defeated by the series mascot, the witch should have left Vamirio a list with Piwi overpowered silly habilities.

Piwi is moss

>Piuy was the key to all of this

Is it bad that I want an anime adaption of this manga just for this one chapter?

Be Mikaros
Spend thousands of years working on a master plan
That plan is ruined by a four king and the strongest being alive
Use your trump card, the spell that brings the end of the world just to make Helck become the next you
In the end it doesn´t work because of a a talking moss that starts singing and dancing, literally breaking apart the strongest army on earth

I miss long Piwi.

Thanks for the dump.

She is the older sister of the first South Heavenly King. Perhaps she is Vamirio's aunt because Azudora says she resembles the former South Heavenly King which is dead.

Thanks for the chapter.

>you spent years upon years plotting the world destruction, gaining power and new pawns
>some meme just comes and casually shits in your cereal
Why live

Piwi is probably some moss of an ancient supersacred world tree like the Mana tree from the Seiken Densetsu-series.

So Piui is the one weakening the enemies?

Yep, Piwi was the most powerful bard all along.

>This is a comedy manga
You sure are, motherfucker

So why piui?

>not trusting Azudora
He's almost at Helck levels of best boy.

They look pretty soft without their armor skin.

They are (or were) human, after all.