exhentai.org/g/1101747/07bcab67ec/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No subs though

It's been out on CR the whole time

That's a shota and not a trap.

A boy that looks like a girl is a trap.

He looks like a cute boy.

It's out in hardsubs. HS are probably waiting for the softsubs to avoid the need for v2. Someone may rips the hardsubbed version for the impatient.

i wish i could be Ernie

Well, it happened.
exhentai.org/g/1101747/07bcab67ec/

I wish I could capture Ernie and promise him robots in exchange for hot dickings

>pleases old men for robots

Damn, I'm a sucker for heart eyes

it's here, now I can drop this.

Trap & Tits.

he's not fooling anyone but you, user

Didn't you hear the comments in the show?

>See this
>He only wants to know about mecha
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM???

Nothing's wrong with him, he's a robot fanboy and ace pilot

Priorities

Doujin and fan art when?

Fuck it, I'm downloading the shitty hardsubs

all the bitch wants to do is sleep, i'd go with mechas too

I want to drink her milk from dem boobz.

>[Erai-raws] Knight's & Magic - 08 [1080p][HardShit].mkv

Is it just me or this episode felt super rushed?

>Read all those books
>Learned everything about erufu technology
IN 3 FUCKING MONTHS!!!

...2 minutes later, his new super mecha is ready.

Hes a faggot, what did you expect.

They've rushed through basically everything so far compared to the LN. Not too surprised.

It was rushed to hell and back; predominantly in the fight of all things.

A few things that were skipped or rushed:
- A bit of royal banter between Ambrosius, Riothamus, and Emrys as they discuss the dangerous situation and the need for secrecy concerning who they would deploy.
- A more detailed counter assault by the Silver Phoenix Knights vs the Shellbeasts
- Notably, teamwork and friendly banter between Dietrich and Edgar, as Dietrich tries to play off a cool solo operator, only to get saved from being sniped by Edgar
- Dietrich's squad being the gangbangers with maces, ball and chains, hammers, etc, and raping shellbeasts as they tear them a new one
- Edgar's shield squad using tactics against the Launcher shellbeasts to bounce off their shots and take them down at melee range
- Edgar's shield being able to fire while still shielding from the front
- Gordesleo overpowering Drill Shellbeasts off his unit's own musculature alone, and Emrys being greatly happy and impressed with his unit's performance (the Drill shellbeasts didn't even appear in this)
- The actual difficulty in taking down the Shell Queen, involving borderline totaling the Toybox, which was Eru's further impetus to build himself a proper new unit from the ground up.
- The Defense Squad putting up a better fight even with a last-ditch suicide run that is spared by the Silver Knights charging in

- A bit of fundamental species differences and more history between the Alvs and Humans; though this wasn't a big deal except as additional world-building.

- Character interaction and opinions upon seeing such a menacing new Knight awaken. Also minor, but it did serve to show the differences in common sense. "Why model a face though?" with a bit of LN sidelogue into the fact that Knights didn't have modeled faces in order to better protect the sensor wires.

They did get the Ikaruga construction & reveal right though; the LN also went straight into its final touches & reveal as a volume ender.

Does Eru ever make a mech that can GATTAI?

As far as V7 goes, nothing yet.

This fast pace is exactly why this is a good adaptation. Because they are covering a large amount of source material and a lot of events over a short period, you don't feel bored and you finish every episode wanting more. I particularly like the narration, simple, informative and straight to the point. All WN/LN adaptations should be like this. It's way better than making a 12-episode glorified ad for the novel by covering one or two volumes. I hope all upcoming isekai adaptations do this; Death March, Tate no Yuusha and even the 2nd season of Overlord (I really don't wanna spend half of the season watching lizards fucking).

Anime Tosho appears to have ep 8 eng sub now. It's the torrent that's not marked as raw.

Hardsubs.

>manually downloading
Eh. I'd rather not.

He has his priorities straight. Which is a big plus in my book.

> Romancing Elf
Remove yourself.

Nah; this is a shit adaptation.

24 episodes and 3 episodes per volume would have been perfect balance to get us all the way through to V5.

Is she just wearing a flesh-colored unitard with gold accents, or is she actually naked and uncaring save for the gold bits?

Both work; when you're a long-lived elf who doesn't give a shit about being awake for long periods of time, and it also makes it easier to be wiped down by your maid-servants if you're near-naked.

She's over 300 years old, any fucks she used to have long since withered away.

I am dissapointed in Eru-kun how can you not make a gattai mech when making creating giant robots?
Does he even brave?

On second look at , it seems she is pretty much nude save for the gold bits, what with that minor pressed-in indentation on her left side bust, and supported by thinly veiled nipple in and .

Best elf queen. Would lewd her comatose body.

Give it time. His model kits were all "real robots" along the lines of Gundam and Kotobukiya kits, so most of his designs are specialized towards single-pilot units save the prototype Tzendorg.

He's only just made a breakthrough in the sustained flotation barrier, which would allow for larger machines while just floating off excess weight. Sooner or later he'll be able to make a combiner, if he wanted.

They also forgot that Eru's custom Chariot was supposed to be capable of holding 3 Knights; he ferried himself, Gordesleo and Silver Tiger, and the chariot was big enough to also hold all the armaments he built into it.

He's going for practical mecha not meme ones.

Is it OK to fuck a sleeping erufu?

This pace in general is best, because if you're a sourcefag, you've read it before (sometimes twice if the novel has a manga adaptation) so you'd naturally want to skip the worldbuilding you're already familiar with and get to the good stuff you want to see animated.

If you're an animeonlyfag, you get an action-packed show full of events that keeps it interesting. Sure it might feel rushed, but you can't miss what you've never had.

>24 episodes
I doubt this would be 2-cour.

Ikaruga is anything but practical.

I want to send a probe down his maintenance shaft.

You take that back, you fucking subhuman philistine.

>practical
>mecha

Does she have healthy romantic feelings for him or does she see him as her teddy bear?
Or does she want to make him her girlfriend and use a strap-on on his backside?

I'd hug em.

I also think so. But he has long hair, wears a skirt, long boots and the weapons on his sides look a bit like a skirt too.

The whole series has been rushed

> 24 episodes

2cour is dead user.

>Does she have healthy romantic feelings for him or does she see him as her teddy bear?

Both

Only if you don't disturb her dreams.

Is it not up on HS yet?

Erai is out if you don't mind hardsubs.

better than nothing i guess.

I think anyone from the Euro timezones might as well bite the bullet now, they'll have the real subs done sometimes around 4 in the morning or something ridiculous like that.

That was a really cute gasp

>Bunny elves
What.

the worst type of elves. Flop ears

Anime staff wanted to be creative. In the LNs, they apparently are they have the typical knife ears

That guy looks like the moonrace bullshit from naruto.

Rolling to disarm Magic Trap.

there's more 2 cour shows this season than there has been in a good long while. ballroom e yokoso, re-creators, sakura quest, virgin soul, etc.

At least someone got the joke in the op.

Where fucking fuck are the subs, even the spics got them already

so I can fap to this shit these days without cringing huh

The spics have hardsubs. Same as us

Don't the spics always have hardsubs

Do you think trap-kun and Quenser from Heavy Object would get along? Both prioritize their machines over bitches and whores.

God dammit Carlos

They really like to take Addy's pillow away from her, don't they?

A crossover of them building a robot when?

where is the fucking episode

I blame the elves.

She's so fucking perfect, too bad she'd never be in the harem.

They probably fell into a coma before managing to press the submit button.

I'm just waiting for a robot girl to pop up in the novels.

I want both to sit on my face

>too bad she'd never be in the harem.

Mate, we're not doing harems. We're making a fucking garage here.

Doujins when

>robot girl
This isn't Clockfucker Planet, bro. I doubt he's into that kind of bot.

>only decent version is on fucking youtube

novel reader here. Can confirm this.

>It's been out on CR the whole time
>It's out in hardsubs.
Since when did CR hold softsubs as hostage.

Mecha are only impractical because people already have tanks, planes, and artillery, and in real life we don't have actual magic to power them.

*tips*

Isn't it more practical to just build objects in this world?

Addy a cute!

Kid's posture in his pilot seat make him more cute, it looks like he's eagerly presenting his butt to be fucked.

But tanks are mecha, you get inside and control them.