I sure hope pol is watching the kids on msm right now

Delaney Tarr who just appeared on comedy centrals The Opposition is at the podium saying she's not a crisis actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-shooter-lorenzo-prado_us_5a8dad13e4b03414379c9aa3
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200523034.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/florida-shooting-students-push-gun-control
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK
floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-viral-trump-tweet/340395002/
newschannel10.com/story/37552336/this-is-about-hope-parkland-students-arrive-in-fl-capital
youtu.be/6fKNCJx1j3I
youtu.be/AVoe5SH_K8k
youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968
washingtonpost.com/national/history-of-gun-control-legislation/2012/12/22/80c8d624-4ad3-11e2-9a42-d1ce6d0ed278_story.html?utm_term=.b1d8efedc75a
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Opposition_with_Jordan_Klepper
showclix.com/event/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Demitri Hoth, right, asks for feedback from Bailey Feuerman on an open letter he is writing to legislators, as they and fellow student survivors from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School ride aboard their bus between Parkland, Fla., and Tallahassee, Fla., Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018, to rally outside the state capitol and talk to legislators about gun control reform. Former student Nikolas Cruz opened fire in the school Wednesday, killing 17 students and faculty. (AP Photo/Gerald Herbert)

Lorenzo Prado
huffingtonpost.com/entry/florida-shooter-lorenzo-prado_us_5a8dad13e4b03414379c9aa3

Ryan Deitsch
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200523034.html

Alphonso Calderon
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/19/florida-shooting-students-push-gun-control

Sofie Whitney
palmbeachpost.com/news/local/kid-that-shouldn-have-gun-parkland-student-recounts-tense-hours-hiding-closet/8EGMO9qV82G1wLBXCqAIXK

Sarah Chadwick
floridatoday.com/story/news/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-viral-trump-tweet/340395002/

Tanzil Phillip
newschannel10.com/story/37552336/this-is-about-hope-parkland-students-arrive-in-fl-capital

Look who's on fox!

First to speak. No name. The organizer?!

David Hogg does a 6 minute interview on fox.

Watch it!
youtu.be/6fKNCJx1j3I

Jews everywhere

The twatter sphere is buzzing. So much attention right now.

Interview on the opposition
youtu.be/AVoe5SH_K8k
WHY ARE THE ON COMEDY CENTRAL!?

She's been on the school tv news for at least 3 years.
Pic is her at a Hillary Rally in 2016 for the school news.

Bumb

What kind of soyboy is this?

1968 firearm control act. Look it up.

Soyboys behave like women?

wtf I hate the shooter now, he missed these fags.

>saying she's not a crisis actor.
does everyone saying this look like an alien? it's an alien kind of thing to say

I hope this catches steam. David isn't the only one we can debunk.

wtf

Bump

>1968 firearm control act. Look it up.
that law they only passed because they murdered a popular sitting president?

Cameron is so serious in that pic.

David Hogg went on fox.... This is a tactical move.

>they
Who's they?

He’s not a fucking crisis actor you paranoid Nazi fucks. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are? STOP SPREADING THESE LIES. THEY ARE NOT CRISIS ACTORS. STOP YOUR LIES IMMEDIATELY.

Shills jousting with shills? We truly are in the eye of the storm.

absolutely
>s e e t h i n g

bumpo

why do people who arent crisis actors say they arent crisis actors?

youtu.be/qp0g2ZFE6Ns

Afraid of going to prison and getting assraped by niggers much?

buttblasted. they're crisis actors. If they weren't crisis actors, they wouldn't need to go on TV saying they're not crisis actors.

Why would they need to say that, if only crazy conspiracy theorists are thinking it, but the crazy conspiracies are wrong?

They are playing a persona, even if they aren't "crisis actors"
>You weren't there
>You don't know what we went through
>We don't feel safe
>We are just kids
>Kids should feel safe at school
>This should never happen again

Passage of the Gun Control Act was initially prompted by the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy in 1963.[1] The President was shot and killed with a rifle purchased by mail-order from an ad in National Rifle Association (NRA) magazine American Rifleman.[2] Congressional hearings followed and a ban on mail-order gun sales was discussed, but no law was passed until 1968. At the hearings NRA Executive Vice-President Franklin Orth supported a ban on mail-order sales, stating, "We do not think that any sane American, who calls himself an American, can object to placing into this bill the instrument which killed the president of the United States."[3][4]

Precursors of the passage of the Gun Control Act were Senate Bill 1975 in 1963, "A Bill to Regulate the Interstate Shipment of Firearms," and Senate Bill 1592 in 1965, "A Bill to Amend the Federal Firearms Act of 1938." Both were introduced by Senator Thomas J. Dodd and met with fierce opposition on the floor but the bills also paved the way for the creation of the Gun Control Act of 1968.[5] [6]

The deaths of Martin Luther King Jr. in April 1968 and U.S. Senator Robert F. Kennedy in June 1968 renewed efforts to pass the bill.[3] On June 11, 1968, a tie vote in the House Judiciary Committee halted the bill's passage.[7] On reconsideration nine days later, the bill was passed by the committee. The Senate Judiciary Committee similarly brought the bill to a temporary halt, but as in the House, it was passed on reconsideration.[8] House Resolution 17735, known as the Gun Control Act, was signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson on October 22, 1968[9] banning mail order sales of rifles and shotguns and prohibiting most felons, drug users and people found mentally incompetent from buying guns.[10][11]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_Control_Act_of_1968

jew, see mom

They are pushing to increase the age now. They say you shouldn't be able to buy the gun when you can't buy alcohol.
You can still join the military and use weapons of war though....

>le florida skin

who do you think ? it shouldn't be that hard to figure out

Brief history of gun control legislation

washingtonpost.com/national/history-of-gun-control-legislation/2012/12/22/80c8d624-4ad3-11e2-9a42-d1ce6d0ed278_story.html?utm_term=.b1d8efedc75a

>Tripschek'd n kek'd
FORT LAUDERDERJEW IS FILLED WITH MENORAHS ON EVERY STREET CORNER

Look at those nasty hairy arms... also checked

>People don't go on vacation

He cried!

>Do you not see every news report, every highly retweeted post on Twitter, every highly upvoted thread on Reddit telling you how fucking disgusting you are?
good argument

WeW those stained teeth, easy fix in photoshop, disgisting!

I'LL BUMP EVERYTHING THAT MOVES

Just a normal meeting on how we are going to destroy the Constitution

>CNN

I'm seeing a pattern here

But it was on CNN! But it has electrolytes!!!

nice pasta kike faggot

>every highly upvoted thread on leddit

kek are you serious? Oh well guys, these thres are upboated! So clearly we are wrong and these children are not all in the drama club and just a little too happy about all the spotlight they are getting. NOTHING TO SEE HERE>

>wow look at those brave kids
>putting their heads together
>working to find a solution out of this tragedy
>coming together like this
>just like in the movies!!
>woowowo they are the underdogs
>fighting you ebil racist gun nuts
from the left:
cool trendy roastie,
tom boy sporty roaster,
fat retard is the enforcer,
the brains and leader is hoggdanoff so focused,
then the sexy vixen who is shy and doesnt realize how hot she is and
out of frame is a special guest ringer to be revealed later when they are about to fail

The more they are fighting and addressing this, the less credible the media looks. They really have learned nothing from November.

Even has the problem glasses ready to go. She probably thinks this will launch her career on the pundit circuit. In fact, the Jews have probably promised her this in exchange for being a top tier shill that all the soyboys will want to fuck.

Totally not a CRISIS ACTOR, believe me I'm a kid.

Yeah you should only be able to buy it if you can pick up a 24 pack to go with it!

This guy is a loose cannon

stop saying im a crisis actor im no crisis actor you are a crisis actor stop asking questions, stop looking into it. BE A GOOD GOYIM

>pure coincidence

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

bump

there's been a lot of msm damage control operations lately but i don't recall anything even remotely as frantic and sloppy as this

Why does mongo have hairier arms than me?

Pleb

Not Whitehouse press briefing today. Odd.
4:15pm est whitehouse.gov/live
President Trump Hosts a Listening Session with High School Students and Teachers

Appearing on (((Comedy Central)))?? Another sign that the whole thing was (((bullshit))).

id fuck the one with glasses in a heartbeat

They still haven't told us how they know he was the shooter if he was wearing some kind of gas mask or was that a lie? How does the shooter try and blend in with the victims walking out and yet they point him as the shooter after hes left?

I’m confused. Wtf are you proving here? All you did was give their names

Very interesting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Opposition_with_Jordan_Klepper

Wonder where they film the show?

Body hair is sure sign of Tribal genes.

Yes, I gave the names and a link to each of these speakers. It's our job to dig. We need to see how intricate this web is. These people are a starting point.

The retweet like ratio is horrible. Every rare Pepe has more audience.

The opposition is filmed in NYC. Those kid sure do travel.
showclix.com/event/the-opposition-with-jordan-klepper

yah we know he's not an actor, hes shit.
"d-list crisis background extra"

>It was her turn!!

Wasn't his father FBI or something? Him appearing more than once like that isn't a coincidence. Doesn't need to mean that he had anything to do with a cover-up, just that his father/family has connections and they get him on to "testify" about whatever.

And get interviewed? And end up in a school shooting? And end up being interviewed again?

o i am thinkin

lmao
>CNN: GUYZ IM NOT A FUCKING SHILL LOL

How can a guys arms be so small wtf

David Hogg on reddit

No fucking way
also cocaine

David hogg fox news interview
video.foxnews.com/v/5737961640001/?#sp=show-clips

that's intentional most likely.

It's too easy to see that they're giving us ammo for a reason, what is that reason?

I feel kinda sorry for him, a loner kid who wants to do the right thing, but surrounded by awful people.

syd farkus?

Where is this from?

Notice David is in the crowd. Left photo