Isnt it amazing that this badly drawn MS Paint meme was all it took to keep the most loud mouthed...

Isnt it amazing that this badly drawn MS Paint meme was all it took to keep the most loud mouthed, ignorant and obnoxious Sup Forums's demographic in line

What percentage of Chile is white

>be JEWmerka
>easily shot, bc FAT

Fatasses never learn.

yeah

amerimutt fatticut

They got a bit too carried away, so adjustments were made.

And now we use it to troll mass shooters. Really makes you think

I thought it was funny personally.

t. la creatura

2%

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful country? Potato niggers get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in the world.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !

Would you call an American man a "mongrel nigger"(disgusting word) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "mart sharter"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

I embrace all your envy
Please post all the mutts your little 3rd world heart desires
Watch

>Your destroying national pride

They are probably just mudslimes, canadians and lefties

They have no pride

Anyone have the one where amerimutt doctor is snipping baby amerimutts dick with scissors and the mother amerimutt is watching?

No. It's the dozen of ms paint pictures made after day one of the amerimutt meme. The original picture was there way before the amerimutt/amerigoblin timeline.

It was made viral by JIDF to discredit Sup Forums and turn serious conversations and arguments into a mess of people insulting each other.
I don't have the pic but some user claimed he was a "JIDF whistleblower".

Personally I do think it is funny if you use it for actual mutts but not for all whites of america for example, even if they are 1% african or something. Because that is truly autistic. This is what JIDF wants.

In two decades the mutt meme will apply to Europeans so it's ok.

Grow some thicker skin user, it’s just bants. All straight white Christians are facing the same dilema. The jews that Europe kicked out, came to the US and fucked everybody.

EU flag is more like pic related

im just disappointed to see all the deep state claims. As if everyone in India actually is a street shitter
its just a fucking meme