Would Incas be ashamed of latin americans if they lived today? I can't help but think that we are inferior to them

Would Incas be ashamed of latin americans if they lived today? I can't help but think that we are inferior to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uM0OgKmp7TQ
archive.org/stream/PopolVuh/1019117-The-Popol-Vuh-English_djvu.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

what even happened to the incas?

they died

Jews

The Incas, the overlords that was probably an entirely different ethnicity from the rest of the Andean Indians, were murdered by Spaniards.

>protofavella.jpg
Nah clearly the same people.

How they built those giant megaliths though is genuinely impressive

what's so impressive about stacking some rocks?

Only of you race traitors.

youtube.com/watch?v=uM0OgKmp7TQ

rip

The structures of the constructions were very advanced for those years, only to say that they were anti-seismic and it leaves you with a clear idea of how well done they were.

Anti-seismic and antisemitic

have you seen those things dude?

That's no joke to be able to lift stones that heavy, cut them that precisely, etc.

They were surely pretty different to modern natives, their last emperator for example was said to have a height of 1.80. And most of modern natives are ghe descendant of the people that the incas conquered, since thy were the ones who allied with the spaniard to destroy "the evil heretic" empire. They also knew about pic related, but couldn't find any use due to lack of chargo animals and the place being unsuitable for its use

They were very meticulous while building those things, they knew that all rock must fit there or else woulf fail due to the constant earthquake that happened in that region.

not only that but to fit them together so precisely that they require no mortar

I'm an avid traveller to ancient ruins and civilizations, it's one of the most amazing areas on our planet, how they managed to pile so many heavy stones in the mountain.

How come the amerindians left nothing behind?

What about blood, monuments, texts, culture and technology?

The Spaniards BTFO Them

Because Cortez razed ever everything he saw in Mexico Tenochtitlan.
Considering that there were apparently tower of child skulls and Temples on which there was almost constant daytime sacrifices, I can't really blame him.

With nothing behind do you mean books or buildings? If it's the former that happened because after the conquest, the spaniard burned down all r
The recorded history of the mayans, aztecs and incas becuase 'that was evil", the mayans alone had many libraries with hundreds of codices with all the history of america, funnily enough the monks were the first one to blame the conquistator for this lost.

SPANIARDED

So incas were basically the "aryans" of south America?

Yeah.
The reason why the Spaniards eradicated them is because they understood that the Spaniards were far from any friendly ports and out of supplies. They kept making uprisings after uprisings to root them out.
If the Incas could have held a more centralized grip on their Empire the Spaniards would have had their asses handed to them and Pizarro's head sent back to Spain impaled on a war lance.

I'm talking about native Americans, northern mesoamericans

Plus they could have reversed engineered their guns.
The Spaniards would have lost a huge advantage against the mountain-living, cannon-armed Incas.

Northern mesoamericans had some civilizations worth of note
The Pueblos, while they didn't have writing, had many interesting rites and a peculiar type of architecture and village-making.
The mound-makers of the Ohio valley also, but their world eventually collapsed due to migrations from northern tribes.

Native Americans*

They wouldn't even have needed to reverse engineer cannons. With sheer numerical advantage, the Spaniards would be easy prey in an ambush, or if surrounded from all sides.

Also Incas were supposed to be descending directly from Kon Tiki Viracocha through Manco Capac's lineage. Viracocha was a white-skinned god, patron of civilization, and the creator of the universe.

>I can't help but think that we are inferior to them.
>theyre extinct

Don't make me laugh, the Incas didn't even have a written language, at most they used strings and knots for, supposedly, numerical purposes but that's it.

Also, the conquistadors barely even used guns there, what advantadge have guns over a crowssbow against enemies with light armor made of cotton? Nothing. "Muh noise, muh noise!!" Bullshit. Also, gunpowder is limited. Guns were made to penetrate european plate armours, most combat was hand-to-hand and most firwpower came from crossbows not from guns. Horses also gave them a significant advantadge.

Another thing, Spaniards won, above anything, by superior cunningness and strategy, they basically killed the Inca emperor and the whole thing crumbled.

And it makes me laugh when people think the natives could have done anything, by the time of the conquest against the Aztecs and the Incas, the Spaniards were defeating the French and the Ottomans back in Europe, which were the biggest military powerhouses in the old world. It's not like they won just because "muh technology", if instead of sending few adventurers the Spaniards send the Tercios deployed in Europe to conquest the Americas the obliteration would have been even more monumental.

>didn't have written language.
Just by that line I know you are a retard, the mayans and aztecs both have written language and many books, that your retarded priest burned down for no reason, even fucking hernan cortez admire how developed was tenochtitlan and they only won thanks to the retarded natives that allied with you.

I said the incas not the mayas or the aztecs you fucking midget retard. Jesus fucking Christ!

The Inca Empire was toppled because of smallpox though. The conquistadors were cunning, the Incas were in a civil war because their emperor died prematurely from smallpox.

>Tercios against ambush tactics
>Superior tactics
Literally Pizarro just rounded up Indians to send in the meat grinder until he reached Manco
You know that if even one, ONE of the Inca uprising even went successful, you would have never had the Andes back in thousand years.
Beside, you've said it yourself : Spanish Tercios were occupied by France and the Ottomans. You're not gonna send them thousand of kilometers to mountainous terrains without supplies so that their standard book formations get crumbled by Natives armed with bolas.

>doesn't have a written language, uses strings and knots
>hurr I'm going to reverse engineer the guns of the spanish hurr

>He can't read the knots.

It had to be really funny watching the euros get poisoned in the jungle looking for the cities of gold.

Holy fuck are you stupid.

I'm not the one pretending that the Aztecs or the Incas faced the might of the Spanish empire.

They literally faced few adventurers and mercenaries.

Had they defeated you just one they could as well just buy them to other european countries, they had enough gold to do that.

The only interest in the Americas that the Spanish Crowd had was that they were lightly defended source of gold.
Against anything else they would have turned tails. It would not have been worth the risk.

Are you saying that because you acknowledge that finland wasn't even capable of that?

Our greatest ancient monument is pic related: a fucking ring of rocks. People couldn't even be bothered to pile them...

Pretty sure just about every culture in the western world would be ashamed if they could see us now

We were at war for 300 years, some troops were here.

they got MOCHA'D

>IT WAS DUH AYYYYLIUMS!!!
kill yourself

Daily reminder that Macchu Piccu, the Pyramids, Chichen Itza, and many other structures were built by giant blue eyed Aryans from Atlantis

Look at every main civilizations founding myth. The recurring theme is "pale" "red/blonde haired" "blue eyed" "giants" who founded the first dynasties. At some point they became corrupt, and were killed off by the hominid species. Many were killed or driven away into hiding underground beneath the earth. Many procreated with the hominid species, which is why blue eyed blonde people exist today, and have characteristics that are superior to the non-Antediluvian races

WE

I said 'impressive' not aliens you illiterate fuckstick

Mexico is a shit hole so yeh

Hardly.

It was enough with that, why bother wasting more manpower there, in fact, the same people who discovered those empires were the ones who crushed them, it's not like there was much of an organized effort through the Spanish Crown, it was basically a private enterprise from those adventurers.

Spain tried to conquer England, half of the fleet was crushed by a storm and the survivors routed, but it's not like we lacked ambition. England retaliated soon after, assaulting the northern atlantic coast of Spain, but they were utterly crushed. We stopped the Ottoman fleet in Greece, not in Spain, on the other side of the Mediterranean, what was our economic interest there? Maybe to secure the commerce in the Mediterranean, maybe, but most of our trade was with America and the North Sea through Antwerp anyway. Spain was a very "ideological" Empire in a sense, spreading christianity was an obsession. Spain even waged war against the Swedish in Germany and against the Czechs because they were heretics. In fact, that was our biggest problem, the lack of realpolitik mindset and the religious ambitions which lead us to stupid and wasteful wars and civil conflicts.

Also, "give me 15,000 castillians and I will conquer China" is something that was unironically asked to the King of Spain by a general of its time around the 16-17th centuries.

fuck off storm front faggot

Incan rocks are carved so precisely you can't put a knife in-between them. Without mortar too.

calm down manolo, your too deep up your own ass you mght create a worm hole

having to get the fucking boulders up the damn mountain you chink

Why don't you mention the natives that helped you conquered them? You're talking like the spanish fought alone against the whole inca and aztec empire, when in reality you most of the time allied with the natived that wanted to destroy them, that btw were much more than them.

i wish I could have been born into one of the mountain top villages in the incan empire instead of Fatmerica

>Hurr durr if you are not cynical and self-loathing and accept every black legend premise about your own history you have your head deep down your ass hurr durr

That's true, I have not denied that.

The incans went from the most food secure civilization on the planet, to where they are now, because spain

Go back to mexico paco.

This

Thanks god that you admited, anyways why were you so autistic about burning books, I remember reading the quixote and there was a priest burning down almost all the quijote's book about calvary, is there any logical reason for that?

what incans? they were wiped out and replaced by goblinos

I think I will stay to cuck you white boi

Why did Spanish leave their conquered lands to rot and fester? Why didn't they maintain proper control over Mexico? US rebelled against British but we still have respect for good culture.

Its only impressive if you are a brainlet, every single primitive civilization did this sort of stonework.

Spanish have catholic culture of laziness, and corruption, and ignorance and arrogance.

just look at their current country, it's europe's mexico

Even if they industriliazed around the same time as other european countires. and had a shit load of stolen gold.

America is successful because of protestant work ethic

Nothing on the scale that the Inca did, those rocks would likely be about as or heavier than the rocks that made up stone hedge. And they had to be hauled up massive mountains and assembled into legitimate buildings and walls.

The Incas were impressive, especially considering their non European heritage.

They left giant earthen mounds still standing today.

youre brainlet to just dismiss a pile of rocks as just a pile of rocks.the canadian is woke and knows about architecture and stone masonry

I've never been to Spain, what's it like

probably

The anasazi left far more than that. Although I don't know if it would be considered under the label of Mesoamerican.

The Indians of the Midwest and deserts of America were by far the most advanced of the country.

Keep the mad rapebabytears comin, xxx

Some regions are unironically the best places in Europe; others are quite crappy. But in general it's a fantastic country.

It's actually quite nice and clean, i found madrid to be a lot cleaner than france. Barcelona is also amazing city with art in every corner and in every buidling.

the landscape of spain southern part is similar to the south west region of the usa, with yellow grass everywhere and cacti in some parts with very little trees.

and they like to eat a lot of pork, and I like the tapas because they are very cheap and can fill u up after 5 of them

Forgot picture.

nigga wasnt your country raped by spain too? and the french? we could be cousins ese.

Yea, I haven't done much research on the mounds, just visited a few. I wouldn't even be confidant on who built them. Could have been 1500ad folk, 5kbc folk or anywhere in between...or even not in between!
I do think the mega stone structures of the various meso and south americans were built before the resurrection of Christ though.

This picture always make me think of a giant face in the background. Pretty cool if coincidental. Awesome if purposeful.

Well they also had slaves from other tribes and burned people alive to "predict" the weather, but still, more evolved than some countries today

I don't know much about that, but I can imagine that after witnessing mass human sacrifices they wanted to erase those temples probably considered satanic with the mindset of the era. In any case, Chichen Itza and others were left untouched and many ancient relics, texts and temples were preserved. So the destruction of Tenochtitlan probably had political reasons, kind of when stone carved swastikas and nazi monuments were demolished when the Germans were conquered in WWII, in the same case it wasn't only a military conquest but a cultural conquest followed by mass conversions to christianism and the trashing of the old system.

They didn't have writing, but other stuff yes.

That whole town it's a risk.

never seen this shit before. doesn't even look real, who were these people?

"You shall be questioned by the Lords of Xibalba about our deaths, for which they are planning
and preparing because of the fact that we have not died, nor have they been able to overcome us,
nor have we perished under their torments, nor have the animals attacked us. We have the
presentiment in our hearts that they shall kill us by burning us. All the people of Xibalba have
assembled, but the truth is, that we shall not die.

>archive.org/stream/PopolVuh/1019117-The-Popol-Vuh-English_djvu.txt

This.

The anasazi Indians, lived in Arizona and Utah. Made cities within nooks and crannies of the sandstone cliffs.

Those are the Anasazi, they have similar structures with the Hopi and Zuni indians.

it always surprises me their use of the color, looks like the cartoons made in the 19's

Spaniards.

>many text were preserved.
the problem with those text is that they're in the vatican archive, and we know nothing about them

Yeah one theory is that all our knowledge of them it's based in crappy comic books.

And no one of them ever believed in any of this.

mexicans took their jobs

What the spaniards did to those poor natives is a disgrace to humanity, and this is coming from someone who is european descent. The natives thought the spaniards were literally gods, and then...

I thought my first gf was god but then..

Well to be fair the smallpox did most of the work, not like the Spainards knew they'd be spreading that plague. Plus a lot of the Mesoamerican civilizations had some pretty fucked up beliefs.