Koyomimonogatari

Would I be missing something relevant by skipping it? It almost seems to me like a filler series.

Yes. You fucking moron.

You're an idiot. Fuck off from Sup Forums forever.

You people sound seriously butthurt.

It's got some great episodes, so it's relevant just because of that.

last two episodes are crucial to the story

Only the last too? Is it okay if I only see those two?

There's Ougi in episode 8 so you should watch it.

Which one was that
I honestly dont remember after 96 episodes

It's that season with a ton of short stories that the author wrote on a "whim".

You won't know why Araragi is dead at the start of the next series if you skip it.

Seems like a very good reason then. I'll watch it.

Koyomimonogatari made a catfag.

It takes like two hours to watch all of it you fucking lazy piece of shit

>not happy with speedreading, brainlets started to speedwatching, skipping entire arcs

Some people just don't have an attention span.

I have watched like 70 whole episodes over the last few days. I'm a bit tired and I just want to know how it ends.

But just slow the pace
What is with that urge of "knowing how it ends" without actually knowing how that end was build up? Stories are about enjoying the ride, take it easy dude

I skipped out on Koyomigatari because the first episode is retardedly boring. The last two episodes are important, though.

If you skip Hana theres almost no downsides.

But it's one of the best stories

Ah, those shitty episodes released only in some kind of smartphone app
Fuck them op, watch only two last ones

Its filled with the worst character in the series called Rouka and is devoid of the best character of the series called Araragi.
It doesnt impact the main plot at all, its just a self-contained monkey nonsense.

If you watch Monogatari for the plot instead of the character interactions/development then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Was anyone else floored by how well Ougi Dark was handled.

I bet you also watch shows at 1.25x speed

Yes. This bastard isn't a ghost in Hana.

I was floored by entire Owari s2, so I guess so.

Not really.

I watch it for both and I love it. But it just pains me to see Araragi with the crab-girl. No. Actually what pains me is to see Hanekawa alone and rejected by Araragi, while she's also being a playtoy of crab-girl. It's so sadistically evil and I just want to see it end. I'm trying to reach the point of the series where Araragi dumps the tsundere and gets with Hanekawa.

you should just skip the whole series 2bh, bunch of trash

owari 2 was great overall