Why does Sup Forums think low birth rates are a jewish plot?

Low birth rates are ubiquitous in almost all developed countries. Japan and Korea have no jews yet have ridiculously low birth rates. 2nd and 3rd generation non-whites in America have birthrates as low as whites when you control for religiousness and income.

Whites have low birthrates because they tend to be middle and upper middle class and less religious. Getting rid of jews wouldn't do anything.

Why did you post this dumb strawman thread twice in 30 minutes?

Well first one no one responded. So I used a thumbnail that would guarantee responses. Point proven

gib milkies

>Why does Sup Forums hate homeostasis
Sup Forums LITERALLY does not. Sup Forums realizes that the opposite is true; that mass importation to perpetuate this lie of falling populations are going to cause our economies to crash and burn with no survivors.

Herb goes in places.

>BBC waist and ass
i would love to watch a BLACKED video with her.

Because we were indoctrinated with the overpopulation propaganda while supporting africans with our tax money to increase their breeding efforts and are ending up importing them now, paying tax money for migrants, their children and breeding efforts because according to media, their future generations are the ones to fix 'our' birth rates.

The whole agenda of our media/politics is absolutely disgusting

How do you explain the low japanese and korean bithrates. How do you explain the low birthrates of the gulf arab countries

How is this a strawman? Try and refute his argument. 0% Jews in Japan yet most women are unmarried and have their first child at 30

If even then. Japan is pretty much all the problems alt-righters complain about X100. Yet they have no jews and are one of the most ethnically homogeneous places on earth.

Nips do not have problem.Low birthrates are NOT a problem.Its normal,we cant grow in numbers until there us no room,and why do we need so much citizens?

The problem are the (((people))) that insist we must unvite outsiders to keep the unnecesery high numbers.

Except low brithrates are something ethnonationalists constantly complain about and blame on jews.

Low white birth rates and a high maternal age are Sup Forums classics when it comes to accusations of Jewish subversion. Btw it's the Catholic Church which is the most pro-refugee religious org

Thats couse natives are geting replaced.
Low burthrates by themselvs are no problem if we have etnostate.In Japans for example more ppl or less ppl is all the same the country is still 100% japan.

In mine however low burthrates mean high percent gipsy population,and that is very bad.From what i read on Sup Forums its the same in USA .

Yeah its only the jews who bring up birthrates. Unsustainable growth is unsustainable, who'da think it right? To those who say Japan has no jews... LOL. We took away their standing army, we have sailors and soldiers there all the time fucking their women and subverting their culture. Who do you think caused this.

Last time I checked the west and the US pre 70s had healthy birth rates despite being rich advanced economies. Muh wealth birth rates correlation falls flat when you realise that impoverished European countries have even worse birth rates than western Europe. Saudi Arabia, Brunei and Malaysia have above replacement birth rates despite being rich countries. Whilst Iran has low birth rates despite being a poor country. The modernity argument is another way leftists try to deflect attention from the culture hypothesis which states that changes in culture is mainly to blame for low birth rates in the west. And Jews have had significant influence in the culture revolutions that took place in the west in the last few decades. East Asia isn't the west. , and I'll admit I don't know enough about their situation.

The US army base is in Okinawa, not Japan. It's surrounded by the Ainu, not japs

>Sup Forums thinks Jews are trying to racemix whites out of existance

A jew invented the contraceptive pill

Wrong pic