Japanese Anime Director Names The Jew

The Director for the Japanese anime Recovery of an MMO Junkie, and a guy who worked on three Naruto movies, has been naming the Jew for almost 5 years now but is only now posting it all in English. SJW infested sites like Anime News Network and Kotaku are running a massive smear campaign against him but he gives zero fucks and continues to call them out.

@yaginuma_san

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=38bnPMuWeLI
youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU
youtu.be/5tcNDwU4mrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Him calling out the parent company of (((Crunchyroll))) for trying to shame him

based japan

Him calling out the fact that the kikes are financing major Japanese anime, which in turn is fucking over actual Japanese animators

the jews fear the samurai.

The company that runs Crunchyroll is called Ellation, Inc. which in turn is part of Otter Media, WHICH in turn is a joint venture between AT&T and (((The Chernin Group)))

Its always the Jews,.

Based Japs

Bump this bois

Dang, no wonder most of the major anime are getting filled with Marxist garbage...

More on this. (((Peter Chernin))) is a major donor for the Democrats and has starting heavily investing in Asia. So the Japanese anime director is right in that the Jews are trying to subvert anime
>>

The lasts hentais have brown people fucking cute girls.

FUCKING JEWS LEAVE ALONE MY HENTAI

This may seem funny but it could backfire

Jews will use him as an example of why "hate-speech" and "holohoax denial" needs to be banned in Japan

their commie minions are already trying to pass hate-speech laws and the Jews can exert international pressure to force them to

Explains why I haven't seen a decent anime since Devilman in the 90s.

This. He has to watch out not to end up as an example of ((((antisemitism)))) and an excuse to tighten the regulations. I hope Japs are as based as they seem, and will just brush the kike parasite disease off of their shoulders

Hell no, why do they have to ruin 2d perfection?

Admittedly I believe all the anime I've watch is from the 2000s onward. (Excluding around 3 Miyazaki movies, and couple of other things.) That said, I thought "My Hero Academia" was good. The themes of becoming a hero, what it is to be a hero, and the fact that the show's major "players" are males. (That said out of the 20 students in the main class, 6 are girls.)

But I'm going to make a guess that I'm younger than you, so if you have recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

My guess is he's tweeting all this in English now because of how successful Recovery of an MMO Junkie was. Reminder this guy worked on several Naruto and Pokémon movies. He knows exactly who is financing who. He probably thinks now is the time to finally start calling them out so the masses can see. He's probably fed up with (((them))) trying to subvert anime

Rurouni Kenshin
Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Berserk
Hotoko no Ken

GATE isn't. Then again that series was written by a former JSDF guy

>their commie minions are already trying to pass hate-speech laws and the Jews can exert international pressure to force them to
Reminds me of that time the UN tried to forcefeed them a dose of western feminism. Luckily the japs caught on to them in time.

tfw no based nip father-in-law

Its a good thing Tokyo's female governor didn't win the general election. She is a known SJW

>Financial Jewish familiar method every time.
>every time
FINANCIAL JEWISH FAMILIAR METHOD. EVERY. TIME.

has he forgot it is just jokes?

>Its a good thing Tokyo's female governor didn't win the general election
>Tokyo's
There's something about big cities which seem to attract all the nutcases I've noticed.

Mothers basement, jew and a shill, made a 40 minute video bashing him, John tron and ruroni kenshin authot.

Looks like Japan is getting the kike treatment.

Name them. Shame them. Expose the rats.

Luckily she was too much of a feminist that even left wing Japs got turned off by her. Apparently she was heavily shilling for getting refugees to settle in Japan

The anime he directed is called Net-Juu no Susume.
>Juu
>Jew
OOYYYY VVVEEEYYYYYYY

The netflix devilman reboot (devilman crybaby) is watchable.

Thanks
(Also I will assume you mean the original Berserk and not the new... thing...)

>written by a former JSDF guy
That explains the whole "hur dur, the JSDF could wipe out a whole medieval fantasy kingdom's army with no scratches."
Also the white-knight-beta-cucked worship of "look how awesome the girls of this world are" was dumb. (never mind the race-mixing implications...)

Well he's not wrong here. Christianity has gotten majorly cucked

kek. Even Japan is looking at the EU and is wondering what the hell is going through our suicidal minds taking in so many uneducated immigrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=C18_G6wIh-Y

City life is toxic to the mind. Humans are not genetically adapted to handle living in large groups. This is a fact regardless of race as well.

>the original Berserk and not the new... thing...)
I cannot believe how badly they fucked that up. The first two Band of the Hawk movies at least did the 3D animation right because they were using 2D as well. But the anime was clearly on a shoestring budget with that animation. Look at the new Godzilla anime that uses the same exact animation. Its much better done

>(Also I will assume you mean the original Berserk and not the new... thing...)
Indeed.

Explains why anime gets shitter with each decade.
Feels bad man.

Based

They were all written pre-2000s, which is why they are so good.
No Jewish influences

Can we do this?

Just go 1488 and get rid of all the newfags.

IF YOU SPEAK OUT THEY MIGHT MAKE IT SO YOU CANT SPEAK OUT SO DONT SPEAK OUT

I hope you die you faggot piece of shit

Anybody recognize the movie he's talking about?

Indeed, consider the fact that 3 centuries ago there wasn't even a term for the idea that the Christians became God's Chosen people and the Jews who didn't convert became heretics, because it was considered such obvious knowledge it didn't need to be contested

Now look at how things are, especially after WW2 in the Case of Catholicism specifically

But out of these only Trigun and Rurouni Kenshin were good, though.

>no wonder most of the major anime are getting filled with Marxist garbage
Dude what? If anything there's been a resurgence of anime with right-wing themes this decade that are all doing extremely well.

Metal Panic Maddox
Appleseed OVA
Ghost In the Shell
Serial Experiments Lain

youtube.com/watch?v=38bnPMuWeLI

Which ones?

That movie was sheer evil, I couldn't make myself watch the entire thing.

I'm fairly certain that holocaust movies are produced at a significant loss. They're made only for social engineering purposes.

>casting a hook nosed goblin toothed kike to play David Irving

based chinese cartoon man

Feels bad indeed.

The measure I've decided on using on "is this show/movie/anime/game based enough?" is: Is there a major Male character who fits the following characteristics:
1. Is not Evil (Does not necessarily have to be a Hero)
2. Is not stupid/clumsy/incompetent. (he can have weaknesses but I should have to be regularly asking myself why anyone puts up with this person.)
3. Is not overly motivated by sex/women. (This applies both to the super open pervert as well as the "white knight".)

The fact that most media fails this is already sad, but that fact that most media that does pass is still a far cry from red pilled shows the sorry state of media.

This guy seems pretty red-pilled. Thanks to his prominence, he's fucked now that he said this publicly though. Regardless of the fact that he lives in nipland, there's no way the god goys in his industry and his westerner costumer base won't shoah him.

I did say most, not all. I do feel that there is some push to putting back in more right-wing themes.

Still, I am curious as to which ones you thought were right-wing themed.

All of these recommendations are great.
I would also suggest watching or reading Akira.

Guy needs to get off Sup Forums and catch some fresh air

THE
JEWS
FEAR
THE
SAMURAI

youtube.com/watch?v=C7HL5wYqAbU

Not even My Hero is safe from the Jews.

Good goy

Based, I follow him on twitter.
However he said some weird shit about pope francis that was kinda unsettling, it seems he likes the pope? tw translator is kinda shitty though.

Zvezda (but it was kinda shit), ACCA

The western customer base is nigh, people downloading anime for free aint exactly the ones whos paying his salary. Remember the push-buttons controversy.

AMERICA
IS
RUN
BY
JEWS.

Half of these are admittedly awful but
>Attack on Titan
Made by a self-admitted German Empire and Fascist Germany admirer
>Log Horizon
About the political implications and guild interactions of thousands of people randomly being thrown into an MMO, chaos is turned into order when players create laws and an economy
>Youjo Senki
Cynical atheist degenerate gets killed and is resurrected by God into a fictional merged WW1/WW2 scenario and forced into becoming a soldier to test his faith. As time goes by he goes from just fighting to survive to slowly becoming proud of not-Germany
>GATE
Literally pro-Imperialist propaganda where the Japanese army invades and conquers a generic fantasy land.
>Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
There's a shady Jewish-inspired race who dress and look like stereotypical Jews and refer to outsiders as "goys" no different than cattle.
>Fafner
Extremely anti-globalist mecha anime about the remnants of the now destroyed Japan hiding away from the rest of humanity on a moving island. They must deal with the threat of evil globalist jews trying to steal their technology and bizarre aliens who don't understand human emotions.

It's not that there's an influx of anime purposely pushing left-wing things, the majority of anime since the 70's been fairly generic but there's no political agenda behind it. Same as today.

Interracial couples have been in anime for decades desu.

Fuck...

Based

Can't forget Saga of Tanya The Evil

Also Crunchyroll funds some anime but I don't know how much they influence them

I literally included it.
>Youjo Senki

Agreed, like all propaganda, keeps the false narrative alive!

you need to make the clapping hands emoji between words, or millennials won't be able to read it... I hear it practically looks like Chinese to them otherwise, according to scientists

Youjou Senki

If i remember correctly Ghost in the Shell tv series had a fair amount of right-wing themes

2nd Gig is literally about problems with refugees but I don't remember if it's right wing or not

i dont think there was any racial tones but i definitely remember them portraying the refugees as invasive

I wonder if Dragon Ball Z can count. I mean there is so much obvious character designs on Dragon Ball with the Red Ribbon Army wearing the same designs the Nazi's did. And in Dragon Ball Super in the tournament arc there is a villian that is extremely Jewish that mentions that he is good because he funds the evil in the war to create conflict(false flag) and then defeats it in order to profit from it and to look like the good guy(Hint it's the Zionist influence).

JoJo on season 2 literally has a German subplot about going against Egyptian God's.

been fairly degenerate*

>Financial Jewish familiar method every time!
Fucking lmao

> naming the jew for 5 years
> smear campaign
You can‘t be edgy and a victim at the same time.

They could. It's not even an argument.

Why provoke the enemy? Japan may end up like Europe in 30 years.

There was some heartstring we are poor and defenseless stuff then the Prime Minister launches cruise missiles at them towards the end.

Psycho Pass is right wing as well. It talks about if machines should decide who is good and evil that sort of thing. It does not discuss jews.

One anime that is completely underatted though but was made in 2005 was called Speed Grapher now that anime definitely is a red pill. It talks about how so these people in the deep state care about money and how it corrupts society and the morals of the people. I found it to be good.

>Interracial couples
Not something I've noticed much of, but its around in the background sometimes. To be fair, the My Hero character is a minor side character.

Log Horizon was kind of boring after a while, you have to be a good writer to include politics in fictional works. You want to make sure its well explained, but not go too in depth so its boring. I thought it went a little too in depth and was bored by it.

AoT is a fucking clusterfuck after the basement. Ironic if the author really is a Fascist sympathizer, given where the plot goes and how the antagonists are basically fascists. Gate was super generic, but I enjoyed it for what it was. I barely watched Tanya, wasn't feeling it. Never heard of the other two.

Yeah that video reminded me why I don’t subscribe to any of these faggy anime reviewers on YouTube.

Trigun had promise but turned out to be fake and gay

Trigun is the perfect anime explaining why the right to bear arms is so important.

>Off topic

Today there was a thread about some video on how jews were buttmad about Poland passing a law against jews and complicity on holocaust.
The video had so many dislikes and red pills that ((((they)))) shut the video down.

>hur dur, the JSDF could wipe out a whole medieval fantasy kingdom's army with no scratches
A US state militia could do that.

based

The main fault of log horizon is that it really was meant to be a book. And in a book, you can take your time to explain little details and the reader doesn't feel put off. That doesn't work so well in shows.

I think they're more butthurt about the anti-circumcision thing honestly

There's also Symphogear but it's not really that political, though there's a strong anti-globalist sentiment in every season. In the recent season they went from fighting neo-nazis to fighting globalists and then stopping Trump from nuking Japan.

There's also Psycho-Pass which was made specifically to depict the communist dystopia the director's afraid society's turning into. Extremely deep philosophical themes regarding morality being objective or subjective, and an invasive government that depicts everything everybody does and how clueless people would be fine with it because it's the only thing they ever knew.

Kino no Tabi's made by a right-wing gun nut and deals with exploring different societies, cultures and beliefs and isn't afraid to depict some societies as backwards or inferior. Strong pro-gun message.

Hilarious. They panic so much more when its a non whote calling them out.

I hate him so much. He plays the moral high ground over stupid shit. So what if the guy is so asshole? Freedom of speech exists here and we are free to express our views not try to censor others views because we don't agree with them. He also made another video today trying to shame people for being poor and living in a 3rd world country because they are awful if they pirate.

youtu.be/5tcNDwU4mrE

This guy deserves to be rediculed and spammed to death.

*So what if the Japanese guy is an asshole and denies the holy hoax.

>"hur dur, the JSDF could wipe out a whole medieval fantasy kingdom's army with no scratches."

I mean, that's what any competent modern military force should be able to do.

>That said, I thought "My Hero Academia" was good. The themes of becoming a hero, what it is to be a hero, and the fact that the show's major "players" are males.
>Sup Forums hates western comics
>Sup Forums loves the western comics themed weebshit show that is just a dumbed downed version of the medium
Can we just admit that this place only exists to further nipponese interests? Imageboards are just Japanese CIA shill havens. Japan is an insanely degenerate hyper consumerist nation with an extremely overworked and depressed populace. They are not "red-pilled" in any sense of the word. But lo and behold, every fucking time, "its okay when Japan does it!"

omg appleseed was an old school anime... only ever saw the cgi reboot (which was the best cgi i've ever seen at the time)

Reminder that you are not a true Sup Forumsack if you have not seen Angel Cop with the uncensored subtitles.

KAIJI