Dragon Ball Super

>Hit's busy jobbing to Tricky Rabbit
>Caulila and Kale are watching him job while they recover
>"Won't somebody save Hitto-san?!"
>Just then, Cabba and Frost appear to back their teammate up, leading to a-
Nope! Here comes Goku to the rescue! And he's using a stamina draining form to beat up on fodder, too!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=88j0nAztHlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go ahead and delete the thread, mods. I accept my fate.

Goku is not losing any stamina by going Blue, stop with this dumb ass manga meme.

MANGA TRANSLATION WHEN?

>on fodder
Dyspo shits on all U6 fighters excepted Hit and maybe Berserker Kale.

>Dyspo isn't real
How are we supposed to get married?

Funny how Cauli was about to go try and help Hitto out of his bind, but then loses some time trying to dissuade Kale from the saving stamina meme and because of this delay she is too late to enter the scene (good thing for U6 Goku arrives in the last second)

Not that her SS2 could have been of much use against Dyspo though.

Even the anime says it consumes a good deal of stamina. When the plot requires it to.

Tomorrow, user.

What kind of abomination is that.

Fuck you faggots, you're ruining this fucking board. I hope you are all aware that the new rules are exclusively directed at DB fans and no one else, You are unwelcome here, normalfag assholes.

Xenoverse 2 DLC.

This.

Am I supposed to know what that is?

This.

>at DB fans and no one else
Not really fag.

Yes really, normalfag. Even the Borutards aren't as egregious. Everyone hates you people, but you don't realize it, because you insulate yourself in your DBS echo-chamber, and don't interact with the rest of the board, other than to shit it up.

(You)

>because you insulate yourself in your DBS echo-chamber
I post in Boruto threads, BNHA threads and many more retard. I know DBS threads are more active but they are not the only ones concerned. There is BNHA as well for example.

It's to make caulila wet for goku

Who else is it aimed at? All the other threads that got deleted continue on as normal but with better posting habits. You're the only ones who chimped out and made 20 threads

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

>And he's using a stamina draining form to beat up on fodder, too!
Pay attention speedwatcher

Whis specifically mentioned that he was using the Rose form to save stamina.

It doesant mean shit, he will be 100% when fighting jyren

>Rose form
Well done. Unless he's using up more stamina in base forn than he is going God, he's using a stamina draining form to beat up fodder.

This is just sad.

SSG Goku looks fucking retarded in the anime most of time. They barely have him on model

And yet he hasn't lost stamina from the times he's transformed in the tournament. He isn't actually losing energy. They're just saying he will.

Hero Academia.

Retconned into being a far more powerful then usual jobber with super speed?
WHO DID FUCK ALL AS HIS MOTHERFUCKING TEAM MATES WERE ALL PUSHED OFF THE PLATFORM!

Awesome work!!!

HEY
SHUT UP
TOEI NEEDS TO SELL SSJG TO RETARDS!!

>The guy who would have defeated Hit if Goku hadn't intervened.
>fodder

>would have
>would

Someone please post some quality El Grande Padre/Gohan Blanco.

what is the problem user?

Reminder that MSSB is a retarded name (it's "Completed SSB", not "mastered") and it's not a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB

His faggot friend interfered too

why is this arc so damn boring?

>Beerus struggles with jobgeta.

Nah

I can't remember the episode, but didn't Whis say there is a mortal stronger than the GoD himself in another world? Would that be Monaka?

Vegeta your father must be really proud of you.

The one time Vegeta gets a good hit in, Beerus no-sells it, gets pissed and plants Vegeta's face in the ground.

Are you blind?

Will female goku slice frieza into 3 pieces?

Who do we leave him to?

DRAGON FIST!

leave el grande padre to me

>Stamina draining
This thread is shit already

Clownman suffered so much his haircut changed.

Reminder that Kale is beautiful

did someone say best boy?

I'm curious as to what universe will be erased next.

Hopefully all or most of U4 aren't wiped out by Roshi, Caway and Ganos deserve to win.

universe 6.
Good ridance worst GoD.

sounds like someone is a little triggered that girls can fight too

but thats not a valid argument, every universe has female fighters

you mean best boy?

SASUGA MUTEN ROSHI-SAMA

If that were the case I would be cinlaining about u2.
Also get the fuck outta here with that ugly fanart.

Cauli is cuter.

>cinlaining
Shit, complaining

EH?

Amanda Waller

best /baldie/ will have his moment

>mexico

>dat filename

pedro confirmed

1st- Red still consumes more stamina than SSJ, just less than Blue
2nd- He still used Blue against the BDSM guy

Of course Kale is Pablo's choice.

Nice fanarts you guys got there, now it's time for you to come to terms with how shitty they actually look.
>capcha: mexico

But she is cute.
Kale looks like some gypsy.

More like they both look like chinks. They sure look as bad as one would so that's just it I guess.

>Roshi dies
>Tien gets to live
>Tenshinhan is the JUST one

Well done u7 you've managed to come on top for our Tournament of Power, however winning doesn't get you anything, I just wanted every universe to think they had a chance of survival so they would try their best and provide great entertainment for Zeno-sama.

>roshi sacrifices himself to take out u4
>sasuga muten roshi-sama
>tien goes back to doing nothing and gets ringed out later

Girls are cutest in plain clothes.

>Cabba eyes
>autist eyes
Thanks Yamamuro.

Speaking of universe 2, what do people think of it?

So far superior to Universe 11 in almost every way. They do the Ginyu Force thing better, and their Ace has some actual character instead of just standing with his arms folded doing nothing.

>Hit's busy jobbing to Tricky Rabbit
Other way around, really. Hit was only truly in trouble when lassoguy showed up.

But I agree what Cabba and Frost (or maybe Kale and Caulifla, or at least 2 other U6 fighters showing up) would make more sense than Goku teaming up with U6 again.

Hit would've defeated Dypso if his midget boyfriend hadn't interrupted though.

You guys keep downplaying Hit as only having his techniques going for him but the guy is over a thousand years old or some dumb shit, he is a strong and adaptable fighter in the generic sense and it's reasonable for him to be so. He had adapted to Dypso's super speed before Goku had even shown up.

Not even a Hitfag, just saying that there is a metric fuckton of shit to complain about in this show but this isn't one of those things.

Someone get me my vuvuzela.

Universe 3 has no significant characters left, so they'll be next. After them is 2 and 4.

He'll probably knock out those two fighters that are hiding that he sensed earlier
and then get knocked out himself right after that

Caulicucks btfo yet again.

The CHADforce won the war

Do Cuckhan fagbois hold back this much when shitposting?

Remember when the tournament of power was a battle royale?
youtube.com/watch?v=88j0nAztHlk

why the fuck is she wearing three fucking shirts in a desert?

remmeber when people got knock out and the stage turned into a war zone filled with smoke and lifted stones blocking the view?

Some of the characters from u2 are admittedly pretty cute.

We don't even have to do anything, the mods did the hard work for us.

CHADforce won, it's over

but Kale have muscles in her controlled form, and they are way more attractive than cauli's stick body.

fit girls are the best

You mean in the sense that she ought to have been wearing more clothes, and especifically something that covered her head too?

That too, I'd say they're more visually interesting than most of the Pride Troopers.

Literal Tumblrina.