What do you guys think about her recent videos on South Africa?

Is her body of work worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc
youtu.be/g9PkfXwj-fA?t=31m13s
webmshare.com/aogyz
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/927813073397837824?lang=en
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158744210/#q158781993
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lauren. You're damaged goods. Go be a coal burner someplace else.

>body of work

Lol, she's a stupid trad tho coalburner who makes money off of the donations of Redditors and beta orbiters. She's not St. Aquinas or some shit, she has no "body of work" besides parroting shit she heard on Sup Forums and making videos about it.

You fags need to stop with the e-celeb worship.

>muh Spencer
>muh Taylor
>muh Lauren
>muh Peterson
It's weird that the Jews picks such fucking losers and creepos to re-indoctrinate us. I mean at least she's a little thot, but still it's weird.

im not lauren, just a fan.

> money off of the donations

basically everyone on youtube does this. how is this a criticism? they make videos full time it makes no sense that they do it for free.

> She's not St. Aquinas or some shit, she has no "body of work" besides parroting shit she heard on Sup Forums and making videos about it.

In her recent videos she is doing real on the ground journalism. I don't think you know what you are talking about.

>You fags need to stop with the e-celeb worship.

I don't worship. im just a fan.

you ever think maybe you're paranoid?

Bashing Jared Taylor?

Anti-huwhite leftyshill detected

KYS commie

I forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc

HELLO FELLOW CONCERNED CITIZEN

Do one actual journal piece in her entire "career" as a journalist does not qualify a "body of work," you fucking orbiter. What exactly has she done for you to be a fan of? Jumping on the anti-SJW bandwagon with everyone else? Speaking out against """globalists""" but always making sure not to name the Jew? Talking about how women need to be traditional, conservative wife material while dating around and fucking shitskins? She's just a fucking thot playing you retards like a fiddle. I'd almost understand it if she was hot, but she's a 5/10 at best and she sounds like a man.

I am just a fan. Not a concerned citizen.

BLACKED

They were garbage. Her trying to do "legit" video journalism is cringe as fuck. She is terrible at being a proper interviewer

>Do one actual journal piece in her entire "career" as a journalist does not qualify a "body of work," you fucking orbiter.

Wait...Can you try that again? I don't know what you are saying here.

> What exactly has she done for you to be a fan of?

Makes videos about subjects of interest to me. Interviews people overseas and gathers information. Covers politically incorrect topics.

> Jumping on the anti-SJW bandwagon with everyone else? Speaking out against """globalists""" but always making sure not to name the Jew?

I don't see why she has to "name the jew". Even if she was anti-jew it would be retarded for her to reveal her power level since it may damage her career prospects in normie right wing circles.

> Talking about how women need to be traditional, conservative wife material while dating around and fucking shitskins?

She dated a mixed race person in high school before she became a journalist and was made aware of these issues. I don't care.

> She's just a fucking thot playing you retards like a fiddle.

She's 'playing us' by reporting on atrocities against whites in south africa...mmmhmmm...yeah....got it. fuck off retard.

> I'd almost understand it if she was hot, but she's a 5/10 at best and she sounds like a man.

She is hot moron if you think she's ugly you are probably a faggot with no testosterone u suck soy balls.

No. If (((Simensen))) reported on it that means the kikes are trying to save them. Fuck the Boers and South Africa.

Yeah fuck them...wait...what?

I hope you are just being sarcastic otherwise you are mentally retarded.

Lmao there's a mutt girl in that vid who was exodused by the nogs

Fuck off Zionist roastie coal burner.

You are only in it for the fucking shekels.

Irony doesn't work over the internet no matter how blatant you make it, it seems.
I was emulating the retards who spam her here non-stop. Of course she does good work.

Nope, Lauren cares about people, not about money. You on the other hand are a paid shill.

If you can't see how the hate for her and other pro-white, pro-right personalities is being pushed and propagated by leftypol, you might have brain damage.
The whites are not dying because you are killing yourselves. You are dying because we take no sides and live in your nice pure bubbles while your enemies burn alive your allies and the ones standing up for you waving your flags.

>the alt right has given this literal whore the ability to make money off of just being a hot reporter

we did it reddit

>>> She's not St. Aquinas or some shit, she has no "body of work" besides parroting shit she heard on Sup Forums and making videos about it.
>
>In her recent videos she is doing real on the ground journalism. I don't think you know what you are talking about.
>
>>You fags need to stop with the e-celeb worship.
>
>I don't worship. im just a fan.

Lauren,

If you want I will fly you out to Dubai, where I can shit on your chest? Send me your venmo info :)

South Africa is fine, only dramatic sensationalists get carried away with that place.

>Is her body of work worth watching?
Fuck women.

She looks like she eats A LOT of tater tots

It's well known she dated a half muslim guy in high school when she was still a normie. She's not a perfect Nazi angel, so what? I don't care. She is doing good work for whites abovve and beyond most ppl. I also find it funny when people come into LS threads and try to knock her when she's raising awareness about whites in South Africa and fighting against non-white immigration flooding of Europe and against antifa.

I love making these threads because I know you faggot shills will flood them and only bump them higher and LS will get more views HAHAHA fuckfac e.

White people in South Africa should just leave to be honest. Farming is dangerous over there.

By now everyone without some serious brain damage can see, that she is our ally. I don't think anyone, who truly cares about whites is attacking her, just shills and women hating MGTOW losers.

>Lauren cares about people, not about money.

kek,how delusional are you ?

>simensen
I did some research and can't find any connection with Jewish surnames, it's just a Danish surname. You guys are idiots.

This, zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa

They cant just get up and leave. Many can afford to and it they can then still they are not brown enough to be accepted anywhere else. Europe and the US accepts only browns.

where should they go? wtf are you even talking about? maybe the alt-right should do a chain migration thing for white south africans and just marry them and bring them over...then divorce.

She could make a lot more if she wanted to, she spends a lot on travel and equipment costs. If she only cares about money, why doesn't she just sit at home making videos? Also before this SA trip she hasn't really asked for donations.

This.
Jews tend to adopt local names, but it happens everywhere where there are jews. The name isn't Jewish originally, and she even did a DNA test, which showed no sign of jewish ancestry.

I'd attack that like a bowl of delicious gelato

>why dont people with fuck all money just move to countries that wont legally accept them

One of the women in LS's video said they could go to New Zealand but don't want to leave their farm. I'd say they should just go for it.

I think some shy right wing Dutch politician proposed a repatriation program, but I guess would be racist

Africa is for niggers. Whites have no business being there in the first place.

>Is her body of work worth watching?

It sure is.

But seriously her documentary on South Africa is something that's been a long time coming. Probably one of the best things to come out of nationalist circles in a while. The mainstream narrative around SA (that whites are the problem, blacks are the ones being oppressed, Mandela saved South Africa, etc.) is finally falling apart, and she's helping to bring it into mass consciousness. I watched a few documentaries about SA before but they never had that much visibility. She even got mentioned at the European Parliament.

She got to interview the ANC, actually risking her life going there, and exposing the situation in a palatable form that anyone can digest. She went to Europe to stop refugee boats and gave Gen ID a bunch of publicity that they really needed. Here in Quebec she interviewed some of our officials about the migrant crisis... Nobody else is doing this here, and the rest of her stuff on Youtube & social media is usually good and effective.

MGTOW autists, jealous women, kikes, NazBols,antifa, shitskins, paid shills, etc. can cry all they want as they've been doing for months but she's doing more than 99% of them. That's why they sit here all day long, miserable shitting on her for the most retarded reasons. Ever since she left Rabbi Media, she's been getting better.

She reaches that sweet spot that can expose identitarian ideas to a lot of people without alienating 90% of the audience.

Simensen (or Simonsen, whatever it was) is just a normal Scandinavian surname. Take your autismo pills, senpai.

Confirmed for soy commie/nigger or el gobino mestizo
So which is it?

Just look into the catalog, we're reaching October 2016 heights of shillpocalypse

What is this?!

Now comes in image form too!

>What is this?!
OwO

>she even did a DNA test
Was this in the same video where she swore off race-mixing, admitting she had made terrible mistakes in the past that she wasn't going to repeat going forward?

No, it isn't. It's jewish.

youtu.be/g9PkfXwj-fA?t=31m13s

Watch from 31:13

Was this posted in the same bullshit goalpost jumping post?

Simonsen is a regional variation of Simon. It is Biblical in origin. Not Jewish.

They have nowhere to go.

why cant you mouthbreathing mentally ill worthless losers make peace with the fact that lauren isnt jewish?

NOO

Sage attention whore.

Sage goes into the options field too you know

Simonsen isn't Jewish, just go ask anyone from Denmark. Any surnames ending in "son" or "kin" is usually Anglo Saxon, North Western European in origin. Her grandparents were Danish, she never changed her name herself, that was just her family's original family name I guess.

Simonsen, Simonson as in Simon's son. Like Peterson, son of Peter, Johnson, son of John, etc. It's common as fuck in Europe and absolutely not Semitic. Simon was one of Jesus' apostles and Simonsen means son of Simon. Do you also think anyone named David, John, Matthew, Daniel, etc. is a Jew because they derive from Hebrew?

I swear this board is just filled with autistic retards from /r9k/ and shills now.

She's actually bringing attention to the plight of white Afrikaners who are getting genocided, doing more than 99% of people on this board have ever done in their entire life, and these threads are nothing but shills & autists spouting the most retarded bullshit that has nothing to do with anything.

webmshare.com/aogyz
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/927813073397837824?lang=en

And it also means "son of Simon" in Christian variations. So which one is it more likely going to be if she has no Jewish heritage and her ancestors come from a Christian nation?

Ok, this thread can be closed now. Just ignore controlled oposition shills.

I've watched her body of work many times, it's definitely worth it, just make sure you have some tissues handy.

go see a shrink dude youre not mentally well. not even insulting you here you really should consult

Oops, this was wrong pic lol.

yawn

He's a literal shill.

They do this shit in every fucking thread with a different proxy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158744210/#q158781993

Pic related: one of them even doxxed himself.

Jews adopt local names, what does this prove? For example Soros isn't a jewish name either.

The name isn't jewish, just some jews used it too.

the amount of kike shills and beta orbiters ITT is disgusting

Context.

Modern stereotypical Jewish surnames are actually German. Like the the -berg and -stein suffixes. But many like to overlook this as it doesn't enforce their bias.

>thinking anyone will read this ugly fat blob of reddit

How is this even a rebuttal? It's just a restatement of a logical position with a cartoon that looks like it was put together by a mental midget with no aaaagument.

>the amount of kike shills

Are you including yourself in that faggot?

Farm murders is not where it stops. We all fear crime on the daily. Every fucking day. Your house can be robbed, you can be mugged, hijacked, your sister raped, your business could be robbed. It happens all the time. We've all been victims of black crime. The unfortunate ones lose loved ones. My heart bleeds for the farmers but their just the first to have their clock run out.

blacks have this much land AND they are flooding into the USA and Europe and even China and they are still complaining that a handful of whites live in the southern region. Because "it's muh continent"...fuck off.

I don't have sympathy for a roastie who gets raped when she put herself in a situation that allowed it to happen, so I don't have sympathy for whites in shithole nigger continent

I too have noticed this wave of bullshit that's why I made this thread to fight back against these buttplug worshipping shillfags.

Yes, just listen to that Simonsen kike, it's these damn immigrants and islam owning Federal Reserve, profiting on wars and dividing and conquering countries. Ok, I'm out, I already spent too much time on this horse shit, if someone is stupid enough to listen to that bitch, go ahead.

t. schlomo

> I don't have sympathy for a roastie who gets raped

Many didn't choose to live there you mental midget. They were born there. And it's not exactly super easy to just up and move to another country when you were born in a fucking mud hut in Africa.

You're comparing individual countries to a continent, retard. Stupid ass whites don't belong in africa.

Suicide is always an option then

Don't pay attention to this guy "zero sympathy for whites in shithole Africa" usually drops in for anything SA related.

I hope she releases her farmlands documentary soon. That's something I'd be willing to pay for.

She looks awfully nice in that photo. "How do you do, young lady?"

I saw someone else say it in a boers thread and it got me thinking

off you pop then!

Top quality videos. Perhaps the best videos ever made.
As a non-partisan observer, I give them 11/10.

for you

Who?

It will be free to watch, and she will release it in a month.

I'm proud that I'm about to get charged for my 3rd $200 monthly support.

I'm not the one living on nigger continent and crying about genocide and having no options

Formatting and quality are shit, I know, but I can't be arsed to do better atm

Yeah. Why are you spouting divide and conquer? Whites are all in this together. Whites have been here for generations. This is our home for better or worse. We make the best of things. Always.

If we are slaughtered will you rejoice?