Boku no Hero Academia

Did All Might cut all his ties with everyone that knew Toshinori when he became All Might, the symbol of peace? Like, people who he grew up with, was friends with and all, asides from Nana and Gran Torino.

Give it a rest for a few hours, mods are awake.

I don't know what you are talking about, user.

nice geral you got here kid

Does anyone have that image of Deku wearing All Mights outfit? I remember seeing it on Sup Forums a few months back, I think it was some kind of promotional art.

Last thread was Pruned with all the subtlety and grace of SHEER HEART ATTACK!

Also I think we might have been autosaged.

why is bnha being single targeted?

Must have been a general then. Disgusting. It's absolutely not my intention creating a second general with this thread because I was in the last one when it got deleted.

Because someone higher up doesn't like it.

Doesn't matter, see above as to why.

It's not. YGO just got hit, too, even though we had only gone dead for about 20 minutes and were in the middle of an actual discussion before that.

Mods need to figure out what the fuck they want. It's absolutely not okay to just wantonly delete threads for currently-running shows just because "muh generals", especially if they're ACTIVELY TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW AND THE THINGS SURROUNDING THAT SHOW.

>Mods need to figure out what the fuck they want. It's absolutely not okay to just wantonly delete threads for currently-running shows just because "muh generals", especially if they're ACTIVELY TALKING ABOUT THE SHOW AND THE THINGS SURROUNDING THAT SHOW.
The worst part is, the mods are decentralized, so I'm pretty sure none of them actually come to Sup Forums.

So, no one actually answered my fucking question. Toshinori childhood friends and all knows that he is All Might or, to them, he just disappeared entirely?

They probably don't know. He was quirkless and probably had a background similar to Deku's. Even assuming he looked better before he took that hit from whatshisname that gave him the injury that gave him the time limit, odds are still good that his friends couldn't even make the connection.

they're probably all dead OP, AfO killed em

Stay on the topic the OP starts with.

I mean, he's still got his friend in the police force. I don't remember his name though.

so if i want to talk about something else i must make a new tread?

Yes, that's what they want.
>Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.

>Toshinor looked like a normal boy
>All Might is a 220cm tall giant made up of 99% muscles
Nobody would recognize him.

Yeah, Skellymight looks very different than Toshinori too.

Afraid so. That's what the new rules say.

i dont think they've ever touched upon this

Well they fucking should