Gun owners ARE mentally ill

You gun nuts always go one about how we need more mental health checks instead of gun control, but you know what? You guys are actually mentally ill yourselves.

Let's see...you think the government is out to get you, you think children CHILDREN are paid crisis actors, you think you NEED to have a gun on you all the time to feel safe, you fantasize about having to use your guns to KILL someone.Yeah, this country does have a mental health problem...gun owners.

What we really need is a program that will slowly roll back the second amendment and require the turning in of all weaponry and mandatory psychological care for all gun owners, particularly those espousing such bizarre views.

Other urls found in this thread:

khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you, Russian nigger.

I am not the Russian you child-killing gun freak.

Fuck you, Russian nigger!

I am not Russian! See my flag?

Fuck you, Russian nigger.

Fuck you, Russian faggot nigger.

>Being this jewish and russian

Fuck you

Classic libtard projection.

We really need to bring back the mental institutions.

This kind of talk is going to get you killed good thing it’s anonymous right

the kid on the left was literally shilling gun control as the shooting was supposedly happening

either it was faked or he is mentally ill/disabled

What libtard is anonymous? They pretty much all have political signs in their yard and bumper stickers on their cars.

>What we really need is a program that will slowly roll back the second amendment and require the turning in of all weaponry and mandatory psychological care for all gun owners, particularly those espousing such bizarre views.

>HowToStarCivilWar.jpg

This a troll right? no one is this genuinely stupid correct?

Have you been in a coma for the last year and a half?

all fields

Shitposting rating: On a scale of 1 to 10 this doesn't actually make it all the way to 1. Back to remedial shitposting.

Todays Double Jeopardy: This faggot couldn't shitpost their way out of a wet paper bag if they were being buttfucked by an aussie.

Only Russian trolls own guns!!! Prove you are not a Russian troll and destroy your guns!!!

I don't get the whole gun thing in the US. What's the big deal about guns?

Kids keep buying automatic weapons and killing other kids with them. How about making them illegal to buy?

I don't get why Sup Forums is so cool about school shootings. Bill O Reilly called them "The price of freedom".. like... I don't get it.

you must be from Northern Ireland. Only the north is this cucked.

>What's the big deal about guns?
2A

>automatic weapons
They are not automatic.

>How about making them illegal to buy?
Kids can not buy guns and 2A.

>Bill O Reilly called them "The price of freedom"
Leftist call pic related "Part and Parcel"

Also, KYS.

> when a cop kills someone now one ever blames the gun.

So all those people in the military who use guns as a job are mentally ill? Cops? FBI? CIA?

Asking questions is "cucked"? You sound like a lefty.

>Asking questions is "cucked"?
Wrong faggot. It is the way you worded your questions.

Trying to reason with CIA niggers is pointless.

>Leftist call pic related "Part and Parcel"
Exactly, that's the irony of bill o reillys quote. If Kind Mudscum was saying "part and parcell" in relation to school shootings and gun rights Sup Forums would be silent.

Which was how?

King* Mudscum rather. lel

Wow, ive never read something this retarded. If guns or gun owners were the problems, why hasnt the issue been fixed all 200 and some years its been in, hmmm??? And yes they are paid actors, they read just like from a script and that David kid was from LA a few years ago too

Or both mentally ill and fake

fpbp

THIS IS THE ENDGAME.

Ban the (((mentally ill))) from owning guns. Step two, wanting a gun is mental illness.

Wrong.

Having millions of barbaric Muslim terrorist in your country is not an Amendment to the US Constitution but the right to bare arms is. Nothing you faggots can do about it. We can guarantee that.

>I don't get
>What's the big deal
>Kids keep buying automatic weapons
>How about making them illegal to buy?
>I don't get
>Bill O Reilly
>like...
>I don't get it.
Any or all of those points are enough to out you as a cucked faggot.

I want to be protected from niggers and spics.
Therefore, I own and carry.
I also hunt.

The second right of the Constitution, the document under which is the foundation of our rule of law, shall not be infringed.
>shall
>not
>be
>infringed

Anyone wanting to infringe that no which the nation hinges seek to destroy our country.

>wanting to be able to defend yourself makes you mentally ill

but...
Wanting to kill innocent people makes you NOT mentally ill.

Wow. I didnt know shifting goalposts could go this far.

Dead people don't say shit like that.

I don't get the "right to bear arms" thing.

What does that even mean? You can own any arms you like? As many as you like? No matter how insane or threatening you are?

It's so poorly worded. Obviously not everyone can have arms. I don't get why burgers don't think it's a good idea to at least make sure an insane person can't buy them. It's like religion. Like owning the gun is the means to the end.

On the contrary, shills and crisis actors are the mentally insane. Beyond being crazy, they are morally broken people. They should burn in hell for crimes against truth and humanity.

Around 8,000 people in the US, a nation of 350 million people, are killed with guns each year. 80% of those are black and hispanic gangbangers killing each other for sport in "gun free" ghettos run by the left.

Guns are literally a non-issue in the US.

Rather owning the run is the end goal in itself, rather than actual having any inherent reasoning. Fuck I'm tired.

The whole anti-gun narrative is transparently ZOG trickery. They've already been fattening us up for years. Can't bring the boar to the slaughterhouse when it's still got its tusks.

It is the inability among the anti-second amendment (= anti-americans) to address the school shooting question with more nuance than
>muh guns kill people
and instead of autistically and myopically focusing on just this aspect not even willing to bring up mental health or FBI incompetence, etc, that it is obvious that this current campaign is not a grass-roots movement. Instead it is obvious that the anti-gun lobbyists have been waiting, if not as part of the deep state, at least in conjunction with the deep state, for the next school shooting like a greedy salivating wolfpack slobbering and tearing into the very bones of what is actually american values. If only the conversation on their part could be more than one-dimensional, people would not react to the obvious propaganda campaign. It doesn't matter if they are genuine victims or if they are actual crisis-actors, they play the same role because you, the deep state, and anti-gun lobby, are so fucking poor at directing your propaganda campaign that it shines through that these are not genuine concerns. Just you frantically trying, yet again, to get rid of guns. (and failing)

All donkey flags must be Saged.

I don't believe any of those things and I own a glock 17 for home defense

drop the meme flag and show us you russian piece of shit

There are more than half a billion guns currently in circulation in the united states. It is literally not possible to prevent a crazy person from arming themselves.

In what universe does it make sense to make it harder to arm yourself for self defense when the people who want to hurt you aren't going to obey those laws? Why are people too dangerous to be armed walking free?

The mindset of europeans and the left is simply mind boggling. I'm fairly sure it is itself a mental illness.

MILITA ACT OF 1903
BLOCKS ANY GUN-CONTROL AND REPEAL LAWS IN THE UNITED STATES
LIBKEKS CANNOT, I REPEAT, CANNOT PASS ANY TYPE OF GUN-CONTROL LAWS
This is our Ace up our sleeve lads, spread this shit like wildfire
checkem

shut up and paint your god damn house

Liberals, when talking about gun control
>omg gun nuts think the government is your enemy

Liberals on everything else in the current year
>our government is headed by a fascist dictator who is also a vassal of Vladimir Putin that wants to genocide Mexicans and trannies. We must resist him at all cost

Fuck you Russian nigger

>In what universe does it make sense to make it harder to arm yourself for self defense when the people who want to hurt you aren't going to obey those laws?
Worked for Australia and Europe in general.

Yeah retard, do you even know what the suicide rate is among veterans? They're obviously suffering from extreme mental illness.

> I don't get why burgers don't think it's a good idea to at least make sure an insane person can't buy them.
Why don't you tell us what you'd legally qualify as insane and how you'd go about keeping them from acquiring firearms.

It's funny how they deny it. It looks like the liberals were the Russian shills all along.

it's called war faggot, it's not a pleasant thing

Oh yeah, working great.

Fucking retards.

>I don't get the "right to bear arms" thing.
You do not understand America.

>What does that even mean?
American citizens have the right you own and weld firearms for their own protection.

>You can own any arms you like?
You can own just about everything. There are only a few exceptions. Those you have to have a license/permit or be cleared by the federal government.

>No matter how insane or threatening you are?
Your cuck is showing.

>Like owning the gun is the means to the end.
They are. Personal protection in your daily life and existential threats.

>Rather owning the run is the end goal in itself, rather than actual having any inherent reasoning.
Disarm yourself and see how you feel. You sound afraid half way around the world. Imagine if you left your cuck bubble.

Basically, we have and will continue to keep you afraid and under control. You leftist cucks disarm yourselves and expect us to join you. That was a poorly chosen strategy.

A hallmark of republican ideology is that the government is too big and intrusive and is going to come and take your guns and every other right away, shut the fuck up you retard

I wholeheartedly agree. Democratic gun owners are invariably mentally ill.
Ban all Democratic ownership of firearms.
Simple.
Effective.
Works.

>Worked for Australia and Europe in general.
No, it actually hasn't.

BLASHPHEMY! God almighty and the little baby Jesus wrote the American Consitution, son. as surely as they wrote the Book of Mormon and NFL rules governing standing for our national anthem. You best unshit yourself, lest you come before the Man himself. All were asking is that you get with the team, give 110% and go for the big win. Won’t you do that for America, son?

I'm sure there's already legal systems for qualifying someone as insane in the US. Someone being clinically diagnoses as schizophrenic or whatever.

How about when you buy a gun you have to provide you're ID and the gun shop must do a background check before they sell.

It's not rocket science.

Or they’re being targeted by a pressure system investment banks came up with because they don’t want to pay for their therapy. It’s called risk mitigation.

If you were a tunnel rat in Vietnam I bet you'd want to shoot yourself too faggot

>espousing

Wewlad. Lift your skirt and show us your pretty boipussy immediately.

imagine 8000 people in there.

That's gun deaths in burgerland every year.

fuck off coward flaggot!

lol, right, I bet if other people in that dark, crowded, loud, cramped venue were packing that could have avoided a lot of confusion and gunshot victims

fucking idiots holy shit

The first thing you always hear is that people have no idea where it is coming from

>Disarm yourself and see how you feel.
I don't have a gun anyways? Most people don't here.

Like I suspected, guns are all about "feelings" to burgers.

What part of 80% of those are gangbangers killing each other in gun free zones run by the left are you having trouble understanding?

It's literally a non issue for the vast majority of actual human beings.

Go fuck yourself

Look who's mentally ill.
Look who's dangerous.

Shoot the guys indiscriminately firing into the crowd.

Real fucking complicated.

Just admit you want to repeal the 2nd amendment.

>What part of 80% of those are gangbangers killing each other in gun free zones run by the left are you having trouble understanding?
So 1600 gun deaths a year that are not those things?

My posts are so powerful they force my enemies to admit the truth!!

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

Demand answers.

Honeypot post. Do NOT post pics of your guns. Mine were lost in a boating accident.

>I'm sure there's already legal systems for qualifying someone as insane in the US. Someone being clinically diagnoses as schizophrenic or whatever.
Yes, if you get committed to a mental hospital.

>How about when you buy a gun you have to provide you're ID and the gun shop must do a background check before they sell.
Oh okay. I see that I'm talking to someone who has no idea what's going on. Well, you'll feel better in knowing that that's already federal law! We do background checks, and if you have a restraining order, recent domestic violence, drug charge, felony of any kind, or have ever been committed to a mental hospital, you're barred from buying guns.

Yeah, after you Rambo

Have fun being trampled to death while you desperately try and find cover, working against literally tonnes of human mass

How does that play out in your head? You teleport behind them with your twin magnums and save the day?

Are you 15 years old?

Calm does bro. God did not write NFL rules. He only blessed them.

That guy just created a SBR.

They were holding people hostage for like 2 hours and executing them you fucking idiot.

1600 people in a nation of 350 million people is literally nothing you worthless faggot.

Okay, just stand there and get shot you pathetic faggot.

This is why your side is doomed to failure. You're all worthless, sub-human trash.

Just bought a mossberg shockwave, its pretty fuckin sweet

>Personal protection in your daily life and existential threats.
So a crazy person sees a school and considers it an existential threat worthy of being shot up?

Most of the guns used in school shootings are bought legally. Therefore banning guns is the answer. Obviously.

Those children would be alive if Nikolas Cruz had been unable to procure a gun.

the truth...

Not everyone is as retarded and pussified as you, pal. You idiots seem to think criminals and terrorists are superhuman and can't be stopped by civilians.

>I don't have a gun anyways? Most people don't here.
Good to know. We will take note of that.

>Like I suspected, guns are all about "feelings" to burgers.
You would suspect wrong.

some stats... for you racists who ignore black victims and propagandize school shootings.

What's up with this Russian guy? Why is he trying to influence our elections?

Why did you eat it?

You aren't convincing anyone here that you would stand your ground and be the hero you think you are, you would run away from the gunfire, just like anyone else

>machine gun fire erupts nearby
>FINALLY MY CHANCE TO BE A HERO!