*takes away your bump stocks*

*takes away your bump stocks*

m-muh 4d chess?

First good thing he ever did. Not even Obama went for actual gun control. Hopefully the beginning of many good actions in this regard.

Go back to plebbit.

You do realize bump stocks are shit, don't you?

he had to do something. be serious.

So much this

This is good. We must let the libshits believe bump stocks are actual guns.

Trump can get away with anything because his cult worshiper base doesn't care about their values, just that "their guy" is in charge

We still have them tho...

By 'their guy', you meant not Hillary.

Speak it correctly, and you might come to appreciate why the sentiment is so strong.

*legalizes recreational a n t h r a x*

I mean it's not really 4d chess, nor is it intended to be. It's simple politics. Give liberals something that you already supported (banning bump stocks) since they don't really change anything and nobody will really miss them. You can use your belt loop to create the exact same effect as a bump stock anyway and so if giving Dems a ban on bump stocks will make them shut the fuck up for 5min, why not? I'd do the same thing and I think people should be able to own fucking RPGs if they want to. I just know that banning bump stocks literally will change nothing, much like gun laws in general.

Here's the thing: liberals don't know guns. This is why they always want symbolic bullshit bans on things like suppressors, >10 round magazines, and "assault rifles" (whatever the fuck they define those as) even though their effects on the murder rate are minimal. Getting rid of these makes liberals feel like they did something good, even if the real-world effects on the murder rate are non-existent. Remember, they operate on feelings, not on end results.

So once you start regulating bump stocks, even though they're basically just a toy and weren't used in the Florida shooting, it'll earn the pro-gun side enough political capital to get that bald dyke and all of her gun-grabbing followers to shut up and leave """assault rifles""" alone.

Little effect on the world yet he gained some political capital. Good move if you ask me. The only losers on this one are bmp stock manufacturers. You can bmp fire with imprvized matl or just your hand. It was never an actual advantage, just a neat trick

Gonna have to ban rubber bands also

* Gives anyone who would actually buy them months in advance to buy more

* Doesn't ban assault weapons, which the reds genuinely fear will hamper their revolutionary race war

* Takes a bluepill and slams Melania in a golden manhatten penthouse while op eats ramen and raises shit covered marxist fist in damp basement

because once the 5 minutes are up theyll just go back to banning more guns. What Trump did is show weakness, if they orchestrate a school shooting and vocalize well enough he will cave. Now there is blood in the water and democrats will push to have more guns banned. give them an inch and they take a mile.

>organize a committee to investigate whether or not an accessory (which can be replicated with a string) to a semi-auto meme rifle should be reclassified as an accessory which would up said meme rifles class to automatic
>Taking them away
This is like if the EU answered the truck of peace epidemic by creating a committee to determine whether or not snow tires make a smartcar more able to clear out a sidewalk.

still, he is banning a gun modification. the effect is still the same in the long term. this isnt 4d chess, this is Trump being a cuck and going back on campaign promises to stand up for gun rights.

what happened to all that "from my cold dead hands" "not going to give an inch" crap I hear spouted on fox news 24/7. This really makes me wonder if Trumps supporters are an ideologically driven group, or a fan club.

!!!כן! טוב, טראמפ. טוב

cause banning bump stocks and removing the second amendment are totally the same thing, meanwhile he pulls a big PR move with the conference of highschoolers and their parents, giving dems less this to bitch to him about, all while being able to say he did something about it. And thats only assuming things get through legislation, which is most likely not the case

Bump stocks are so shit it literally has to be a like that the Vegas shooter was using one

Shhh don't let the libs know that.

Kek

to be fair m8 you are the same person who’d post
>why won’t this orange retard just make it harder for insane people to get guns, as a responsible gun owner myself, I would give up the second amendment if it’d save some children’s lives
You are just shitposting for shitposting sake because you are bored and have nothing else going on in your life kouhai

Hopefully he negotiates banning bump stocks for something in return.

>people still don't realize Amerikike politics is like the WWE
>m-muh based Trump
fucking nufags

bumpstocks are pretty fucking retarded anyway. if you want full auto just make the real fucking part yourself like a goddamn man.

>hey ATF, review if bump stocks make your rifle into a machine gun
>um, they don’t
>ok cool, no bans
Nice try, shills.