Why is the best girl in Naruto?

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemacafe.net/article/2015/08/07/33246.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why is the best girl in Naruto?
does not compute

She just is. I mean, look at her. You have to be blind or gay to not like that.

Only a sakurafag could make a sentence this retarded

She was cute before she got her dose of DEVELOPMENT

Jesus dude the last thread was abiding by the rules and got pruned, what makes you think this shitty thread about a shitty character will do any better?

>what makes you think this shitty thread about a shitty character will do any better?
Because Sakura is best girl?

But she's the worst character.

Note: this has never been refuted.

>Note: this has never been refuted.
But it has -- in the same thread it was posted in.

Ever noticed how pink used to be a popular hair color for female leads?
Suck that we can't have nice things because of this walking cumdump.

>1 boruto thread up with 200 posts and it gets randomly deleted
What do the mods want exactly?

Where have you been? Mods want you to have 5 threads per series, if you have a huge cast, well, you are fucked.

That was literally the only good Boruto thread that's been posted this week to, it was a breath of fresh air from all the Sumire-fetish waifutrash threads which have become the norm on this board. I think the mods need to accept that their not the solution and therefore are part of the problem.

Post a link to the refutation. You won't because it doesn't exist.

I never cared for pink, purple is better.

this

Why do people always downplay Sakura as useless? There have been many occasions where she saved lives unlike other fodder characters. For example, without her, Kankuro wouldve died thanks to the poison that Sasori put in him. She also healed plenty of fodders during the war arc and also helped naruto and sasuke fight off the Ten Tails Offspring things. There are plenty of shit that Sakura has done that gets ignored because "lol fuck Suckura" Compared to most females in the series bar Tsunade, she has the most feats.

Because she kept talking about how she was going to catch up to Naruto and Sasuke and never even came close.

>Downplay
>Literally had one solo fight in the entier series
>Literally say herself that all she can do is watch
>So shit at parenting her only child runs off from home
lmao

>tasked with moving a knife 6 inches forward into an unmoving, willing target
>fails horrendously
gee

>Why do people always downplay Sakura as useless?
Because they don't like her. Simple as that. They want to stifle out any accomplishments and contributions she's made in the series -- govern by pure reprisal for the character.

>hey, look, this thread became a general
>mods delete
>a new thread is created almost instantly
>will go for 200~300 posts until (and if) mods delete

Boy, that rules changed everything.

because she likes to punch first and be a useless moe never

Because she's done nothing that no other heroine couldn't do with her heals.
As a matter of fact...Hinata would be a superior healer because she has both the temperament and ability set to make her broken at it.

>be a useless moe never

Except anytime Sasuke is around

me too

Holy shit, this looks awesome. I hope this is going to be her outfit for the post academy times.

Sakura punched Kaguya for reasons

I hope so too

Generals are no longer allowed on Sup Forums
. If you want to post any fanfic or something related to Sumire, feel free to make another thread.

Or just go to Fanfiction.net.

>Pinkshitfag being retarded

Sumirefags need to leave, her arc is already over, her character is going to be nonexistant now

Just stop. She's a character in the series.

Dude ... even the author left her for Hinata, she's only good for hentai

>even the author left her for Hinata
When?

>Naruhina wouldnt have happend if it wasnt for Sakura

No one ever complained about Sakura acting like a big sister type in The Last. I reckon if she'd acted that way all along instead of an obnoxious pink cunt she wouldn't have lost popularity to Hinata.

>she wouldn't have lost popularity to Hinata.
But she didn't. Sakura is the most popular female character in the series. Have you even tried to look up data?

I have. Hinata won the last popularity contest, which is the only one that matters. We've been over this. The winner at the end of the race is the one that wins, not the one who happened to be in first the majority of the time.

She have a lot of fans so...

The thread will get 404d faster with this waifuwar posts, so please stop for the sake of the Sakura fans.

Yeah!, you now about It.
I´m with you

What would've happened if she did kiss Sasuke or Naruto on that bench?

But you are using the wrong form of comparisons. Hinata didn't even appear in a poll and Sakura appeared high in all of them. Hinata can't just win one and suddenly be the most popular. Sakura wins over her on average.

NaruSaku would be canon

did Sasuke trigger Sakura's maternal instincts or why is she so interested into sasuke?

>Hinata didn't even appear in a poll and Sakura appeared high in all of them
So you're saying that Sakura had a head start and STILL lost. Amazing.

>Sakura wins over her on average.
Average doesn't matter. They're literally polls. Only the most updated information matters. Why use outdated information?

Sakuras main problem is she doesnt have magic eyes. Naruto had to get some magic eye wife since his children wouldnt have super powers as they cant inherit the 9 tails.

What an absolute garbage pairing.

Way better than the shit that we got though.

I don't even like Sakura but I feel pretty bad for her since Kishimoto claimed Hinata was the true heroine and all that kek

No, NaruHina is actually good while NS is irredeemably shit.

>since Kishimoto claimed Hinata was the true heroine and all that kek
He didn't say that.

I'm waiting for the sasusaku divorce arc.

Yet they had to have an entire movie to explain how much of an asspull their relationship actually was. Naruto has a dream and suddenly notices that hinata loves him. He even compared Hinata's confession to his own love for ramen. Even after the heart to heart in the War arc, he immediately claimed Sakura was his girlfriend in front of her. NaruSaku was better developed than NaruHina.

>orphan, who was hated by the majority of the village
>understanding love

And the Widow Hinata Arc.

>should have kept her hair long and turned into an absolute titty monster like Tsunade
>instead she inherits the worst thing about Tsunade(her generic powers), she cuts her hair short and remains a flatchested shit
JUST

typical hinatafag

I never imagined what will happen to Hinata if Naruto really dies. Would he stay strong for Hima and Boruto or totally be broken and lifeless?

Sakura will push out a son for Sasuke and it will make their marriage stronger, he'll stay in the village until Itachi jr is 5 and when he graduates at 5 and a half Sasuke will take him traveling with him to find ayy lmaos

cinemacafe.net/article/2015/08/07/33246.html

How legit is this interview?

The former in front of Boruto and Himawari, the latter when they aren't around.I bet Boruto catching how haunted his mom looks made him go "That's enough, Kawaki!"

I bet this happened after the Pain arc.

that's not Hinata.

Sakura may not be a good character but she is a realistic character.

As a girl she does better in school and in training than average, except for outliers. Sasuke is always ahead of her because he is talented and from a strong clan. Naruto is on the other side of the spectrum and sucks but through hard work and competitive drive he achieves his goals in the end. Sakura excels at passive tasks like tree climbing at first, but she is left in the dust when it comes to taking the initiative to strive for greatness.

Instead she, like most girls, develops an interest in Chadsuke Uchiha, and instead of getting something she wants in life she sits around and cries until someone does it for her. In this case, nu-ruto goes out of his way to do everything for her. If she was ugly nobody would care and she would continue to cry and whine and when nobody gives her the time of say she makes a Tumblr account and blogs about misogyny in the ninja world and how being a Shinobi is a boys club and girls aren't good enough because they're oppressed.

Who is the best girl in Naruto is a trick question. There is no best girl because Haku is a better girl than any other female Naruto character.

>There is no best girl because Haku is a better girl than any other female Naruto character.
This is sadly true.

>Yet they had to have an entire movie to explain how much of an asspull their relationship actually was.
No they didn't, the movie was just icing on the cake.
>Naruto has a dream and suddenly notices that hinata loves him. He even compared Hinata's confession to his own love for ramen.
Yeah, he's kind of dense, don't you think?

>Even after the heart to heart in the War arc, he immediately claimed Sakura was his girlfriend in front of her.
He made a joke. Funny how NSfags always forget Naruto psychically hearing Hinata's cry for help and also omitting whether or not he'd found a girl during his review of Kushina's advice to Minato at the end.
>NaruSaku was better developed than NaruHina.

Haha, no. Literally their entire friendship revolved around their mutual chase of Sasuke.

NaruSaku was a trashfire, start to finish.

Pic related, even though she wasnt the main heroine, you still see her develop as a character over the series. She dropped her childish crush on Sasuke and dealt with deaths like Asuma and her own father and kept fighting.

Haku predicted NaruHina right here.

Literally just blonde Sakura.

Ino was literally Sakura done right.

>Relates to her teammates beyond wanting to fuck one of them
>Has a diverse skillset
>Actually has an active role in her love story instead of being a passive figure who lucked into success

blonde sakura with a better body and face and personality?

>better
Okay. Whatever you say.

>team player
>mentally stable enough to give up on Sasuke early on
>didn't have to sacrifice her femininity to remain on the same level of relevancy as Sakura
I'm more interested in Ino than the wannabe tomboy.

>Has a diverse skillset
All she knows is mind-transfer.

>Actually has an active role in her love story instead of being a passive figure who lucked into success
Name me her "active role" in "her story"?

>She dropped her childish crush on Sasuke

I honestly don't think Ino has any of those things. I will say she's got super cool eyes though.

Inofags always ignore this.

Plus medic jutsu, plus general mind shit that syncs well with her team. Better than Sakura's hulk smash.

Sakura the beautiful.

I want cute girls to fight over me too. That doesn't mean I'm crushing on them all.

Because she's the only girl, other are traps.

Unlike Sakura, Ino cares about other people on an emotional level

Sakura was probably the biggest bitch in the entire series, she fucked over Naruto so bad in alot of their situations.

Context and chapter number?

In real life Nardo would be the Chad and Sauce would be the emo loser

Now that you mention it, Sakura never really did try to dig into Sasuke's whole pathos, did she? She just said "Yeah I know you've got some shit going on but IDGAF come be with me." She's kind of sociopathic in that way.

Konoha 10 came to a unanimous decision to kill Sasuke except for Naruto and Sakura I think. The chapter is aroun 400-500 i believe.

>Naruto is on the other side of the spectrum and sucks but through hard work and competitive drive he achieves his goals in the end.
>hard work
>Naruto

Their romance was fleshed out more in the novels wasn't it?

Doesn't mean she's still crushing on him. She knew him for a long ass time, it's not surprising to be upset about something like that.

itt: Salty Narutocucks who couldn't deal with the fact that best girl chose the more intelligent and handsome guy.

It just hit too close home for them.

Naruto does work hard, even if he also gets powerups that make the hard work pay off.