Are Chechens basically just Russians? Is it just like a state, like in the US?

Are Chechens basically just Russians? Is it just like a state, like in the US?

Chechens are a different ethnic group to Russians user. They live in the Caucasus. They didn't want to be a part of Russia. Russia conquered them, they fought back. They lost. Chechnya is part of Russia. It is kind of a country within Russia. Chechens have to answer to Slavic niggers in Moscow though.

aw fuck, i'm half chechen and saying i'm half russian is way more fucking badass than being chechen.

Everyone in Europe is a Russian.... ww2 rape babies

Russia is basically a bunch of states like the us they are called oblast though

Russians are basically mutts more than us though

>Chechnya
I think its like a state within a state but they still have to answer to Putin. I think Dagestan is in the same boat.

Is it like another class? Like a... dependent state?

You're a slav. You're not white.

But chechens are pretty badass too.

>i'm half chechen
And you're asking retarded Burger-tier questions like this? Fuck off.

Russians are the cuckold slaves of Chechens

They pay billions of rubbles to them in tribute every year and Russian army is pretty much fully controlled by Kadyrovites

We got us a mongrel here

Russians are Chechens

that's basically all the states in russia though, they're all federated but still just tribal mongols.

it's amazing how many nice places are in russia, filled with abo-tier mongols.

How are you even considered Europeans at this point? I sincerely cannot tell the difference between this post and american ones.

said brown arab emirati, shut up subhuman, chechen,azei,turkish,irani are white unlike your negro kind fuck off fuck allah

lol. just lol

kek. How does it feel knowing you would never be part of the pure bred master race?

this whole thread

umm, i was just fucking kidding...

>mfw

Past your bedtime, Jimmy! Down your cocoa and put your jimjams on, there's a good lad!

Dead by Daylight thread?

n o m o t h e r

> Is it just like a state, like in the US?
Sort of quasi-state like Puerto-Rico, but full of brutal islamists instead of latinos

>mfw taking life advice from Sup Forums

No Russia has something called "republics". 21 one of them (22 if you count Crimea). They exist simply to give autonomy to indigenous ethnic groups of Russia. Chechnya is simply one of them.

No go to >>>/asg/205942186 for DBD discussions.

yay, when the whities pay i won't die!

They are entirely different and both groups hate each other. Chechens are middle eastern/iranic subhumans who are literally worse than niggers.

No stop leaking /assg/. Leave Sup Forums at once.

I live in a republic, there's like 5-10% of natives in here. It's a Soviet invention, the republics didn't exist before 1917.

I love u too leaf bro

It's the Detroit of Russia and that's saying a lot

>mfw browsing this thread

Which republic is that?

no

Republic of Karelia

plenty of fake Karelian/Vespian and other Finno-ugric """culture""" around, yet these fucks live somewhere in villages an integrate into the city landscape that you can't tell them apart from Russians

Chechens are rusophobic muslims who killed many young slavs during 1990s. If you are not muslim you will have troubles in chechnya. Also they immigrate in Moscow and kill/rape/be niggers. The only thing that keeps them from making 3rd Chechen War is money from Moscow. Also many chechens were recruited in ISIS.

My dad is Chechen, am I not white?

This is true, my dad left Chechnya because he got a hard on for Jesus Christ

well i'm fucked

No they're sandniggers. Russia has a lot of states where whites are a minority

I am pure bred emirati shit lol

I didnt know there was sand in Eastern Europe....

>states
Stop using this stupid word for ANYWHERE beyond the USA, for Fuck's sake. Out in the real world, it means "country". You're talking about provinces, regions or administrative divisions. Christ, burgers...

Is it just Chechens? How are the other ethnic tribes?

T. Descendant of one of them but not Muslim

>This assblasted over the use of a synonym.

It isn't though. You just can't speak proper English any more. It's partly to do with the US federal government taking powers away from the states, mind. As originally conceived, they were a little more like an actual state in the proper sense of the word. Language is important, you see. In this case, it's been used to help perpetuate a fiction your country is founded on.

watch your mouth spic or we will bomb youre country

This about sums it up. The terms don't translate well, but mostly involve everyone around them being queers, apes, retards and savages.

>or we will bomb youre country
Your.
And you already did, several times, most recently in 2004. Worst thing is, you personally don't even know about it.

>Russia conquered them
Soviet faggots from Kremlin who want multicultural utopia did.
If there will be a theoretical referendum, overwhelming majority of population will vote giving independence to muslim republics and sending their populations home, because nobody except pootin and his kike buddies wants them here.

Chechens are basicaly the retarded cousin third grade.
He is even ruder, dumber than you but still demands money for some asinine reason.
Sure you can overpower him easily but you don't want that kind of hassle again.

Also most of the sandnogs I have spoken with see the Chechens as "brothers who still need to struggle to break free"

All caucauses nationalities are muslims and dont like slavs. Kubanoids are like ukrainians, greedy laxy bastards. Finno-ugrs in the northern regions are friendly. Slavs in the western and central regions are as any other slavs. Tatars are half mongoloid muslims and many of them hate slavs. Mongoloids from siberea and kalmikia are mostly friendly buddists but mongoloids from Tuva are rusophobic. Moscow is a very mixed city, 20 million people from every region lives here. Rich cities are full of shitskin immigrants, and small cities are whiter than some european countries

this is why i usually just lurk Sup Forums...

No the Russian Tsars conquered the muslim lands. I think Catherine was the one to conquer Chechnya.

Russia doesn't want to give any of its vassal states independence because they'll be immediately recruited by Nato and have nukes pointed at them right at their border. What do you think caused the Ukraine autism? Ukraine wanted in on the Western and EU gibs and in return the pro-Western powers in Ukraine promised the Crimea naval base to Nato.

You underestimate the jingoist element of the populace, for whom any surrendering of territory, regardless of possible benefits, is impermissable. Add in questions of oil and strategic security, and you'll NEVER see the back of these savages, I'm afraid.

>All caucauses nationalities are muslims
Ossets, Georgians and Armenians are Christians, Seryozha.

those were tsars idiot not soviets

i never thought a post a 2 year newfag like me would make a thread with more than 3 replies

Georgia and Armenia are not Russia

Russian living in the U.S here.
The closest I can compare Chechens to is Hawaiians.
Racist and hateful against Americans in their region but suddenly themselves Americans when it suits them.

Sure, a state that was deported to Siberia in it's entirety in WW2. Operation Lentil, I believe. They have some legitimate beefs.

Then add Islam.

>ITT Slavs fighting over whos more slavshit

Plenty of them live in the Russian Federation, pridurak. And there are whole towns dominated by Armenians down there, like Mineralniye Vody and Sochi. Yessentuki's full of Greeks, even.

>Hawaiians
Or a more rapey/bomby kind of Amish

We weren't even Muslim until the Turks cucked us before the Russian

Are you kidding me ? Serb and Chechen are the two most badass origins

Are trying to blame the U.S for Al Queada's actions

When you say you're Chechen people will think you're a mountainnigger manlet that has anger issues and is a Muslim. At least chechens look somewhat white compared to roaches Arabs etc.

Just say you're half Russian unless you don't look like one

>Al Queada
You've paid so much to our mongrel spawn for ground down ratmeat-filled fast "food" over the years that you're confusing one of the the CIA's favourite tools with a quesada?