Why do we wear ties? Doesn't it symbolizes a rope around your neck and comes from Masonic rituals?

Why do we wear ties? Doesn't it symbolizes a rope around your neck and comes from Masonic rituals?

It's a piece of fabric used to hide the buttons on the front of the shirt. Naturally a stylized piece of fabric looks nice.

A leash rather.

you actually believe that? jesus christ man.

> terrible tie job
>mutt
checks out

Nobody who isn't a gigantic faggot thinks ties look good.
Might as well go back to wearing frilly shirts.

So you don't need to carry ropes on you.

Yeah what a loon. It’s obviously an arrow pointing to my genitals used during degenerate sacrificial orgies to moloch

>and comes from Masonic rituals?

it comes from croatia actually, it was a basic scarf in the start and frogs took it

you probably have no sense of aesthetics. You probably also ugly and think you are good looking while everybody can see you are mutt fuck in polyester pants and with a huge sea of sweat on the back of your "stretch material for big goys" shirt

ties are a jewish invention or at least made popular by a jew so right off the bat i dont trust them look up Benjamin Disraeli

No it originates form Croatian military uniforms, its function is to give soldiers ability kill themselves if and when they are imprisoned.

It represents your penis without actually showing it which is why women should never wear ties unless they have a penis.

ties look awesome and so do powdered wigs

Dress according to the weather, not according to the requirements of fashion

It symbolizes her lesbianism.

They look nice if you're wearing a jacket.

Without the jacket they look stupid.

>puts rope around neck just to hide buttons
c u c k
u
c
k

Nice.

Prettier than you Muhammed.

Kek

Women should not wear ties. It looks wrong.

I feel the same way. If I'm wearing just a shirt I won't wear a tie but if I'm wearing a jacket or a waistcoat I always put a tie on. Waistcoats especially look silly without a tie IMO.

pro tip: if you're wearing a jacket and tie wear a pocket square too, otherwise you look like an awkward kid who has been forced to wear a suit for a wedding or something.

Masons idolize the rope around a neck

what
people used to wear them when they didn't have buttons to keep shirts together, when buttons got invented people continued to wear them as they showed you weren't a slob

It's the white man's future.

Because it makes you look like a chad

>caring about women
Jesus I get sick of the thirsty betas on this board.

Yep, LOOK like a chad, not actually be one though. LOL

You can tell he is beta because he cares about being a chad period. Dudes who have huge cocks and fuck women regularly don't even think about this shit, they do what the fuck they want.

Bowties are the answer, keeps you from being choked to death too, so that's a plus.

To be a Chad is to be confident, if you dress in a way that makes you feel better about yourself then you're going in the right direction.

This and it used to hold the collar of the shirt down around your neck.

I always just viewed it as a phallic symbol

blah blah blah, go back to eating your toast sandwiches and gravy fries

So women feel safer knowing they can strangle you if you threaten them. Same reason farmers put rings in bull noses, grown bulls would be uncontrollable otherwise.

Nigga this shit ain’t google

>gravy fries

IT'S CHIPS AND GRAVY YOU FUCKING IMBECILE RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

>MGTOW
Fucking pleb. It takes two people to make a couple, thus a family. If you don't recognize the importance of family in our societies, you probably didn't have a father to begin with.
>but muh artificial womb
You'll get the satisfaction of being in love and being loved back hy your family with anything but a bio-cunt
>kek you need a woman to be happy loser
It's a step towards happiness to be with the right one.

So pic related is a trap?

Yep you got it. It's a symbol of being a slave to the Egyptian priesthood.

Uh hunh see you in the alimony line faggot.

ftw no hourglass somali slut in my bed rn

It's called a cravate and it appeared as a military decoration (and it was much shorter, like a scarf).
I also refuse to wear one because its resemblement to a leash.

Fuck off back to mongolia squint eyed leashed puppy.

This is correct. Does OP want to make up a story about belts? Or can you realize that it holds your pants up (and also kept the two sides together when then used to be separate, which is why we call them a pair of pants)

I wear one every day before work

>He doesn't break his gf into submission to check if she's wife/mother material before having kids

Oh look the accountants are out for lunch.

>Dress according to the weather, not according to the requirements of fashion

This guy knows what's up

LA CREATURA!
EL GOBLINO!

Nice to see a fellow gentleman on here. These greasy t-shirt and gym shorts every day slob neets hate us because they'll never be us.

I would take frilly shirts and powdered wigs over modern day college campus "everyone look at my Invader Zim boxers hanging outside my ass-high distressed jeans" slob chic. Bring back the culottes!

Found the guy that wears the graphic tee to a funeral

>tfw want to grow a beard
>tfw it always comes out like yours so I don't bother

That image one of the cringiest thing i've ever seen. Nothing screams like "preposterous nuvaurishe striver" than wearing a monkey suit all the fucking time.

I can rock a pocket square too, but don't be one of the faggots with a matching tie/pocket square. Patricians have complementary ties/pocket squares, not matching. Honestly all you need is a white one.

And I actually like the blazer and pocket square sans tie look. It's patrician but in a "I don't give a fuck" way.

>bunch of unemployed fat faggots criticizing professional dress and tradition

Make up your fucking minds, losers

Shave that pubic hair and lose a couple of kg, americunt.

The problem here is that they're all in slim shit soy boy suits. Either have a man suit or don't wear a seat at all. I look at this picture and I think "this is why a lot of people hate suits, the faggot fashion designers ruined them."

Somehow pleated pants are "uncool," while wearing an undersized, crumpled up blazer with the button in the middle of your chest like a schoolboy is cool. This is what you get when you put fashion in the hands of a bunch of French/New York queers.

>80's Armani

patrician taste friend

>Patricians have complementary ties/pocket squares, not matching. Honestly all you need is a white one.

Yeah this is good advice. I might try the blazer and pocket square look myself, a tie can be a bit too formal and I absolutely hate when people wear a t shirt under a blazer; it looks so stupid.

Honestly I barely wear suits and ties anymore, my job changed the dress code to be more relaxed so I pretty much just wear jeans and a hoody everyday now and I lost a fuckton of weight so none of my fancy suits even fit me nowadays. I have a couple of suits that fit but I don't like them, they just look cheap and shoddy.

Tie without jacket, looks like shit
Tie with jacket, good

And chokers represent a slave collar, but women and girls still wear it. People subconsciously gravitate towards their role in life.

"Professional" dress is a button down shirt with sleeves rolled up once to mid forearm, nice flowy slacks and some good laced Oxfords on a thick sole without brogues. If you have to wear a suit 24/7 you're not a "professional" you're a Jewish mark.

Men that are obliged to follow a strict dress code outside of weddings and white ties have made mistakes in life.

>he doesn't wear a suit daily (not whatever that weird faggot shit the "Chad" posted)

El ogro de Americano...

>Russian thinks he knows something about western business dress standards

huh

>we

>proper work attire

>Western business standards

They are the same all over. Yeah, if you work in a "business" where you have to wear a monkey suit 24/7 you're a Jewish mark. Probably working such important industries as fractional reserve banking or real estate.

you're like trained fucking seals, man, wirth your superfluous Tradcon LARPing. Instead of trying to look like stock photo "businessman" or a noir detective cosplay, worry about actually creating your own value.

People posting about ties being Masonic symbols of submission are 100 right.

>Wearing a literal noose around your neck
>Paying to be an advertising bilboard for a company, for no compensation (aka wearing clothes with brand labels/logos)
>Paying premium $$$ for a piece of clothing made by a "name brand", that was produced in the same illegal sweatshop factory made with the same material and on the production line beside the Wal-mart $1 specials.
>Feeling the need to throw away (reduced dumbass points to those who donate) clothes and buy new every season or year.
>Wearing clothes you could not immediately start into a full and sustained run in.
>Wearing shirts with graphics, ever.

If you so any of these things you need to reevaluate yourself. The absolute single greatest achievement of humanity in its entire history, with perhaps the exception of artificial light, is cheap and abundant clothing. Much has been said on the pursuit of spices and it's impact on the world, but what is often forgotten is clothing. For almost all of human history clothes were the single most previous commodity you had, and women would spend an entire year to make a single outfit for each family member. If you could not cloth yourself you cold not work. Animal hides are good, but limited in use and take just as if not longer to properly prepare except for winter clothing. People who spend large sums of their earning's on what our ancestors have spent thousands of years trying to make cheap are the most idiotic on this planet. Only ever buy plain and simple clothing for cheap. You will look 10x better than all the losers out there trying to be ""hip"" with a plain, well fitted black tee and jeans. And unless you are a CEO literally no one will care how much you spent on a suit.

You can get them taken in and fitted, and you can at least wear a button-down shirt with jeans instead of a hoodie. As long as you don't dress up too far above your coworkers, you will gain their respect and command a natural aura of authority. Be a part of the solution.

Pretty much.

Suits look like shit on lanky skinny faggots. Same goes for fat people. Need to be in shape to look decent.

Also I don't know where the single button thing came from.

am I on /fa/?

>this would be considered white in america

>People posting about ties being Masonic symbols of submission are 100 right.

[citation needed]

It probably came from the Duke of Windsor like most of men's modern fashion

Even this is too slim. If there's any indentation whatsoever in the blazer when buttoned, it's undersized and soy. And don't even get me started on his pants. His balls look so constricted I think he's going to have T-level problems.

And you're not on /fa/, because men with real taste don't obsess about it. They know what they like, go with it, and pay no attention to trends and what's in. I dress well, but I've never felt the slightest inclination to go participate on /fa/.

You don't even need pleats. I found this random picture of Reagan rocking some nice flat-fronts with a good fit at a nice high, gentlemanly rise at the waist.

It was originally a scarf worn by Croatian mercenaries.

French nobles saw it and thought "Hey it's really easy to wipe my grease stained mouth with this! Let me wear it all the time!"

pic was example of a lanklet

If you can look like this then any traditional suit will look good

That's what's great about suits though is they're timeless, trends come and go. Also they way people treat you in a well-fitted suit, over 25 and in decent shape is something many people don't experience.

>A whole quarter inch of wrist protrudes from the hem of the sleeve

Dude this is a baby jacket, straight up fag fashion. Even hipsters in Moscow don't wear cuts like that anymore.

This guy really knows his stuff.

A man who wears a tie fears nothing. He is confident and among friends.

It's a huge weak point. You're wearing something that's placed so someone else could grab it and kill you. But you don't give a fuck, because you are among friends, and even if someone tried, you're confident that you could beat them even with a handicap.

Only beta males who don't belong anywhere need to be prepared to not get their ass kicked at all times
ie: skinheads in wifebeaters
>ey im bald and minimally dressed ese
>thats so i win easy in the street fights

My mistake. This guy on the other hand looks fine from the waist up, but those fucking pants.

Pictured is Nixon wearing some real pants back when men wore man suits that had ball room. And being in shape has nothing to do with it, though is a good thing of course. A man suit does not conform to and reveal the curves of a man's body. It's loose, airy, and magnificent, makes his form bigger, and projects power and confidence.

And it's not like someone out of shape can hide it any better in casual clothes. One thing has nothing to do with the other.