Re:Zero

new chapter is out

remonwater.wordpress.com/2017/08/20/reif-starting-life-in-a-different-world-chapter-5-10-months/

Other urls found in this thread:

translationchicken.com/2017/08/20/rezero-arc-6-chapter-35-thin-ice-relations-part-44/
twitter.com/hkxon120/status/898138512041562112
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who else here spent too much money on her?

I haven't spent any money on her yet, but that's because I don't have a job yet. Once I do though I'll be sure to spend it all on her.

I just bought all the books
Regardless if I can read online or not, I prefer physically having them to read

I'd also prefer a physical Rem and/or Ram, what are these preorders from months ago?

I don't believe you, show the receipt. Don't bump this thread though.

Threw it away but I'll phone post still
I also pre-ordered volume 5 and the EX book

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

in that pic she's unrecognizable beside the pink hairpin and the circlet that isn't that visible either

>he bought localized trash

You can pre-order the 2nd EX novel too.

I love Emilia.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

No you don't

This thread was first

Oh fuck I didn't even realize
Hey whatever supports the series

chicken posted 1/3 of the lasted chapter of arc 6 too

translationchicken.com/2017/08/20/rezero-arc-6-chapter-35-thin-ice-relations-part-44/

>Lastly, for Subaru――

>[Subaru: ……What’re you guys talking about? I didn’t get any of that]

>Left all the way behind, naturally, he could only make a difficult expression.

man this amnesiac Subaru is going to be a wild ride

you do know buying NA products doesnt support the series.
if you want to actually support the author you buy JP and JPmerch

>new chapters
>no discussion

anyway thanks Remon, so another Oni beside Rem exist interesting, also why didn't he mentioned puck when they talked about the spirits, also did subaru also forgot how Rem a ONI also attacked him because of the stench? actually does he even know her backstory?

Maybe because most of the anons who like rezero already read TLanons's version like 8 months ago?

He didn't forget. However, it's not like smelling witches is a common Oni trait.

Go away Subaru.

He didn't mention Puck because he doesn't mention anyone from back then. Haven't you noticed?

twitter.com/hkxon120/status/898138512041562112
It's not all about Emilia

If I'm only getting one should I buy the nendo or the figma? I don't usually buyfag.

So Ferrifaggot is a redditor. I only visited there so I could see the Priscilla route, I found him there.

You could tell easily by the fact he redditspaces every post. He is relatively harmless so there's no reason to get the pitchforks and torches out.

>Arc 6 Chapter 35 is still the latest chapter released in Japanese! There’s nothing after it yet, so stop pestering me >_

It hasn't caused that many damage so far still. Its not the end of the world. Everything is going to be fine.

Depends if you prefer Chibi or not

All the translators including Remon are redditors too.