The (((Polish holocaust))) video got holocausted

The (((Polish holocaust))) video got holocausted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Chzwlm79a-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ogpBRRC0CQU
twitter.com/MarekKacprzak/status/966274544855068677/video/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Evidence_of_Soviet_involvement
reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/german-war-reparations-matter-of-honor-for-poland-idUSKBN1DB0SF
neverdeny.org/index-eng.html
hooktube.com/watch?v=ogpBRRC0CQU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slánský_trial
twitter.com/Alba_Risen/status/966369330257567744
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof?

I screenshotted the ratings two minutes before it got taken down, wish I saw the comments. Such a ridiculous video lmao

Here's the link.

nigger

Haven't seen it, anyone got a mirror?

I hope they go to jail.

same

anyone got it still? 2 dead links now

oy vey
SHUT IT DOWN

I think no1 make mirror
I was 1 same link
Kuuuurwa, shut it down

Can some describe it?

wtf? I had it as a targeted ad on youtube. How did it get approved by google to be an advert on other videos only to later get entirely removed?

They were calling for the US to cut all diplomatic ties with Poland

It was a YouTube video about the holocaust. I believe it was from Poland.

Jews saying "polish holocaust" because recently there was a law that can penalize you for saying "polish death camps" and trying to get people to sign a petition to cut diplomatic relations with poland

It was a bunch of yids claiming that they would be willing to go to jail in order to protect free speech or some shit. They want the right to call the death camps Polish and at one point in the video, they call the shoah "A Polish Holocaust."

God protects Poland from the evil.

A polish government counter-information video saying how Poles were victims of the holocaust alongside jews and Poland suffered

disliked

Not everything is lost--> twitter version
twitter.com/MarekKacprzak/status/966274544855068677/video/1

They really are like Rosa Parks

There was no Polish Holocaust. You Poles did murder Jews in Kielce in 1946 and purged them in 1968, though.

Technically, the USSR did that.

>1968
In this year it was final round in Poland between foreskinless stalinist and polish bois commies while in this time Israel backstab USSR.

Poland wasn't part of the USSR. It had its own all-Polish commie government

> we see 6-7 joos of different ages, sex and economic status
> they say that they are going to get jailed
> because they strongly believe nazism was a hoax and poles did 9/11
> they know the truth and they won't be silenced
> each of them say the phrase "polish holocaust"
> at the end they ask you to sign a petition
> the petition is about to end diplomatic relations between polan and burgerland
> end credits
> they get all the oscars

>Poles did murder Jews in Kielce in 1946
While year later Salomon Morel kill around 1500 people(from Silesia and Gemany) in Friendship camp, later Israel defend him from justice in Poland. What about that? Pogrom in Kielce is far more important that victims which wasnt jews?

You purged Jews. A racist attack. There were no Polish Jews sending polish weapons to Israel or anything.

It was a buzzfeed tier video with various (((people))) (an old man a single mother with two children, a man,...) that repeated the same bullshit with each jump cut saying something along the line of:
I'm polish and I'm now going to jail for saying this, are you ready? polish holocaust. There, now I'm oing to jail please US stop all aid to poland, please.
Then a short cringy clip of an american flagged hand holding an israeli flagged hand and a voice saying "strongest allies" or "allies forever", can't remember.

Soviet Union since 1968 was antisemitic. They orchestrated purge of Jews in Poland and Czechoslovakia in 1968.

Read this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom#Evidence_of_Soviet_involvement

Well Jews were an unarmed population. Germans were a thug race.

You fucking KKK fucker, how can you deny Polish Holocaust! 6 gorillion Polish citizens die from Jewish tricks... gib cash.. now!!! I prefer thru PayPal.....

How they can be armed in camp? It was soviet camp.
>Sometimes children were sent to the camp along with parents.[12] Prisoners were not accused of any crime, but were sent by decision of Security Authorities. Authorities tried to convince society that prisoners were only ethnic Germans and former Nazi war criminals and collaborators.[12] It is estimated that close to 2,000 inmates died in the camp where torture and abuse of prisoners were chronic and rampant [10] and resulted in an average 100 inmate deaths a day. Solomon Morel's prefered method of torture was the ice water tank where prisoners would be put in with freezing water up to their necks until they died.[13] The camp was closed in November 1945.[10]

A joke. The Soviet Union was egalitarian and just, anti-imperialist and supportive of peace. More proof it wasn't the USSR was Gheorgiu Dej being told by Stalin in 1946 not to discriminate against Jews.

So what? Czechoslovaks brutally expelled Germans in 1946.

that doesn't matter, poland didn't even technically exist during this time period and even insinuating that there could have been a group effort to exterminate the jews and call the holocaust a "Polish Holocaust" is absolutely ridiculous

There was no Polish Holocaust, but there was a European Holocaust. It wasn't just the Germans.

Poland is the new Nazi Germany.

So non jewish victims are ok but jewish are bad? Good goy.

Based Poland. You know you really hit them where it hurts when they're calling daddy to sort it out. Fucking scum jesus I hate them so much.

on paper maybe so

>Soviet Union
>anti-imperialist and supportive of peace

No, unarmed nations are different from nations with armies.

But seriously this stuff doesn’t matter, the whole atrocity smear campaign is pointless, people die, don’t get hung up about it

German vermin. Don't pretend you ever respected Jewish self-determination. You were working as rocket scientists for Nasser in the early 1960s.

False flag school shootings and now this? Jews are going all in...

OY VEY

I'm saying this in context of the video, the way it's orchestrated makes it seem like Poland was literally responsible for the holocaust. Now I know that half the retards here would call that high-praise, but in the real world the general population believes it was the extermination of 6 million jews and saying that that extermination was "Polish" is fucking retarded

Well, there isnt write that was nazis even, just
>Authorities tried to convince society that prisoners were only ethnic Germans and former Nazi war criminals and collaborators.
So it isnt less bad than nazis do.

WTF

If it's Germans, it's a bit of justice.

All EUROPEANS are responsible. French were giving Jewish children to Hitler even when he didn't ask for them. Europe is one big concentration camp, that's why Jews don't care if Europe becomes multicultural.

Chill m8, all politics

I guess it's the uploader nickname
Also checked.

What a fascinating time to be alive, glad I stuck around for the shit show about to being

No, there was also Poles(Silesia) who in that time can be forced by nazis. Same stuff you can find where i live, there was people who was forced by nazis to fight because autistics thinks that Kashubians and Silesians are germans by polonized.

>demanding reparations from uninvolved parties
jews are super niggers

btw when i change my location to anything else than bulgaria the video works for me. even if i change it to poland

I'm a polish diaspora fag, could you imagine if me and a bunch of other pollacks made a video telling the US to cut off ties with Israel for bitching about this? I sort of want to do it now just to see the jewy anger

Doesn't work for my lad in UK.

Comments weren't anything special. They were getting deleted even before it got taken down
I think the one with the most likes had 300 or maybe 1k

so...
> reuters.com/article/us-poland-germany-reparations/german-war-reparations-matter-of-honor-for-poland-idUSKBN1DB0SF
this never happened and now this?! wew lads

Anyone who sides with genocidal maniacs deserve to be annihilated.

You polish rats expelled all Jews from Poland in 1968.

Still works in freedom land but it's in "restricted mode"

N O W !

>Don't pretend you ever respected Jewish self-determination.

Germany's only fault is that it didn't gas 6 million more.

good

SHUT
IT
DOWN

It tried to, but Jews killed the German scientists.

Its funny because Poland actually liked Hitler before he started invading it, so as Russia. If you weren't a Polak-kike you were just thrown into labour camps and worked for food or were sent off to live in Poland when the Ww2 broke out. Germany treated Poland with respect.

nah, for me its in restricted mode if i change my location, its outright not available for bulgaria for some reason

They have no choice, i know because i live among these people, yet before they get forced n places like Kartuzy people find and even make armed train.

I laughed especially hard when I remembered that the Jews wanted to enforce laws forbidding anyone challenging anything Holocaust related

Exactly. Now Poles need to stop pretending they suffered equally to Jews in the Holocaust.

Their petition form is still online: neverdeny.org/index-eng.html

You know what to do Sup Forums

Flood it with tons of Anti-Jew shit to make their list of names worthless.

neverdeny.org/index-eng.html

Stop. Do you know all the Germans expelled and murdered in Eastern Europe in 1946. Stop joking.

but they did

Your nose...

fucking kikes
hooktube.com/watch?v=ogpBRRC0CQU

They didn't. Enslavement isn't extermination. You're a fool.

Quite wrong
Czechoslovakia took care of jewish elite in 1952.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slánský_trial

I was doing some googling and this is now the wikipedia page of the owner of the foundation that put out the video. WHICH ONE OF YOU GOYIMS DID THIS

KEK IT WORKS FOR ME AGAIN
did it get un-shoahd?

So true. My grandma, who lives in Ukraine, was hated during the WW2 as she was Jewish and Ukrainians just gave the Jewish neighbours away exposing them to Germans, to seek protection, as Soviet forces were just weak at the start of the war. She left her home to live in Poland or Germany, can't remember, and when she cane back her stuff was sold away to people in Ukrain. Stuff like this hurts.

>mutt education

You are the fool here kike faggot. The death camps were established to kill Polaks. Nazis killed more Polaks than Jews. Muh 6 gorillion, fuck your lies! The 6 Milion Jews never happened u peace of shit

Fuck, even Hitler was fucking jewed
It's all fucked

*Public Schools*
Want to protect your kids, give them a privite school education.

twitter.com/Alba_Risen/status/966369330257567744

>The Soviet Union was egalitarian and just, anti-imperialist and supportive of peace. More proof it wasn't the USSR was Gheorgiu Dej being told by Stalin in 1946 not to discriminate against Jews.

>Following the Soviet invasion of Poland, Stalin began a policy of relocating Jews to the Jewish Autonomous Oblast and other parts of Siberia. Throughout the war, similar movements were executed in regions considered vulnerable to Nazi invasion with the various target ethnic groups of the Nazi genocide. When these populations reached their destinations, work was oftentimes arduous and they were subjected to poor conditions due to lack of resources caused by the war effort.[24][25] According to first hand testimony, Stalin was sympathetic to Hitler and saw that "Gas chambers are sometimes necessary"

nah, you're just...just a brainless commie fuck

>tel: aviv

>"American jews, always with Israel"
At least they told the truth once

] According to first hand testimony, Stalin was sympathetic to Hitler and saw that "Gas chambers are sometimes necessary"

A complete fabrication.

But don't think you can hoodwink me about segregation of Jews in Poland in the 1930s.