What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

What does Sup Forums think of tsundere characters?

>Tsundere
>Any good

>akane
>bad

I like it.

Taiga whore<
Good<
Fuck off and kys

it's not like we like them or anything

we really don't, they're for people that want an abusive relationship in their life

/thread

Any personality archetype should die. Period. Anime characters should be characters, not fucking caricarures. It's one of the reasons that make 9 out of each 10 animes suck.

Tsunderes are only good when the transition to tsun -> dere happens as a result of character development, rather than "uhhhhhhhhhh we're writing a tsundere here so let's just make her sometimes nice and somethimes not at complete random xd"

>taiga
>good

I like Rin and Kurisu

>asuka
>tsundere
i've seen her on both sides of this image and it always makes OP look retarded

>hinagiku a bad tsundere
no

I don't like them but at least they are better than Yanderes

Every day until you like it, THK.

kuudere > tsundere

Discuss.

>Eri, Kirino, Mine, Misaka, Louise, Shana, Naru, Hina
>bad
Bait.

You're wrong.

Tsundere > Kuudere > Dandere > Deredere > Yandere

>taiga
>good

swap asuka and akane

>repost for the 97th time for the (You)s
Tsunderes are wonderful and love. But you, OP, are a faggot.

How come you never get tired of such a boring, uninspired, annoying and lame archetype?

don't be rude christina

>Taiga
>good

Kurisu is the sweetest and the cutest.

>Kurisu
>sweet

Kiririn is the best.

A kuu danly struggling to articulate dere for the first time and going yan to defend it is equal to a good tsundere.

Often good when they're an actual character. Trash when they're just a harem archetype.

why are you posting a MAL image?

Is Shinon really a tsundere or is OP being retarded?

I know this image is trash, but still.
Chiaki is a shitty person, but it kind of works because Nodame is shit too.

Shut the FUCK up

>Rin
>Good

>Taiga whoreGood

I'm okay with this.

it's incredibly hot if it's opposite gender, and really annoying if it's the same one

This is really unfair. You can still flesh out a character even if they fall into an archetype. Not all characters that follow an archetype need to be solely defined by it. That's what makes a "good" tsundere.

>le THK meme xD
Fuck off.

truly subhuman taste you philistine
come back when you have actually watched those anime and are not just meme-spouting like a contrarian faggot

> See Minami

Spreading the good word user

Onli Mikoto and Kurisu are good tsundere in thzt image. Though I haven't seen every anime in there.

Someone is butthurt.

No such thing as a good one. Only undeagefags like them, there's stats and everything.

This. OP can suck my cock.

>he disagrees
Cool shit taste and autism bro.

>le calling things a meme meme XD
Fuck off

>others who are agree without you
what?

FTFY

>Taiga whoreGoodkys
Glad school is starting soon for most underaged newfaggots

Kys.

Is Ranma really tsundere? He's more just kind of a dick.

also be nice to Konata.

are you trying to pick a fight buddy

Ranma and Akane is basically a dysfunctional tsundere relationship.

Only nu-male cucks like tsunderes

How do you even fuck up greentexting this badly
>SHIGGYDIGGY

no, it's actually:
Loli >>>>>>> Tsundere/Kuudere/Dandere/Deredere/Yandere

See

>implying she isn't

I did it on purpos you down syndrome babies

there are no good tsundere

Ranma is absolutely the tsundere in the relationship.

He acts all tough and is a jerk, but then when things getnserious he becomes super dere with blushing and everything.

He literally pulls the "I-It's not like I did it for you B-baka" Tsundere act

It's shit most of time, a tsundere character needs an extremely good reason to justify acting the way they do to not make
>You know that girl who hates you? She actually loves you!
not seem pathetic plot-wise, and even then it's usually only present because the writer isn't able to put together an actually subtle romance.

The good concept of tsundere is gradually warming up to the character, kinda like breaking-in new shoes. The bad tsundere is flip-flopping between emotions.

If you have to lable a character as an overused archetype to give them any worth, they're not a good character. People often praise Asuka as a "good tsundere", but she wasn't created with the idea that she was going to be that in mind. She was created as a complex representation of an abused child with understandable mother issues and warped views of maturity overall. Attempting to cram her into the archetype box of "tsundere" doesn't add to or comment on her character.

This is why I like Rin.

She literally saves Shirou's life after getting stabbed, and then several hours later, before he's even able to fully recover, she finds herself just a *tad* bit miffed at the prospect of him getting between a fight with King Arthur and Hercules.

Like to also point out that, by contrast, Akane's default temperment is "dere". She's generally a sweet girl who will extend a hand to help near anybody.

Also unlike most "tsundere" in anime what triggers Akane's "tsun" is generally neleivsnle things that make her angry. Ranma will go too far in teasing her, or some other girl will provoke her, that sort of thing.

Your average Tsundere's tsun comes out usually when they're feeling flustered or embarrased about their emotions. Akane doesn't get like this. Even during thre times Ranms is, for whatever reason, coming on to her strongly and she loses control of her emotions she'll instead do the old "We can't do this in public!" reaction.

I like them all, but I like Shana the best.

Rin is a bigger tsundere for her sister than her love interest.

That's what I like, actually. It becomes a lot more heated with Sakura, due to the layers of family drama going on there, but I honestly see Rin's frustrations over Shirou being very understandable, and I appreciate her shift when she realizes he's not just an idiot, the guy's mentally unwell.

At least post best tsunderie

Tsunderes are best when they become submissive, masochistic perverts when dere.

Most tsunderes are trash who can't go past their archetypes. There are exceptions though.

We're not in Japan, we read left to right.

God tier: Shana, Taiga
High tier: Louise, Aria
Mid tier: Nagi

A NEW MEME ARRIVED

gonna get hate for this but Mine is a good tsundere

also taiga is good wtf?

>Eri Sawachika
>Bad Tsundere

She was pretty fucking justified in being pissed half the time.

But Asuka was only Tsunderr towards Shinji. She wanted Kaji really bad

>I was just pretending to be retarded

>biribiri left
delete this right now

Wait isnt that gaytexting on 2×Sup Forums

This. Mikoto has developed into a way better tsundere than she was in the begining.

ubx
p lll okay lllpclklcl llllfl lic lol pl in l
l cynic llvp lol lol I'm vllvlvvl p,lo:-[

They can be good, but most aren't. A YouTuber called Syy made a pretty good point about this.

I was going to attack you and call you a faggot for making this at all but when I look closely everything on the list is perfectly objectively correct. I tip my fedora to you sir

>Sawachika is bad
>Taiga is good
You're a fucking retard.

Clearly the most appealing type of girl to losers

Because there are so many types and we only ever really talk about tsunderes.

I know OP is baiting, but I agree to this anyways.

Kurisu>... >...

This proves that only guys can do tsunderes properly

Listen kids
Tsundere is a meme archtype that is only popular because it's so easy to write a tsundere character.
Many hack writers create tsundere characters because they lack imagination and can't write for shit. However, just because it's a saturated archtype doesn't mean every tsundere character is shit. A competent writer can make a good character while still retaining some tsundere traits. Unfortunately, 90% of tsundere characters are exact stereotypes of the archtype and do not go beyond "baka it's not like I love you or anything!".

What standards does a tsundere have to fill to be considered good, senpai?