Does Jeremy Corbyn seem like an unhinged blogger?

There is something off about this. He seems like your average village simpleton who has bought a video camera, and is making a video to show the trolls how he is totally not mad (Spoiler: He is).

After running a campaign, promising free shit left, right and centre, then getting failing to win against an autistic bird women who was clearly trying to loose the election.

Part of me admires Corbyn's gaul; he gets BTFO'd by the tories, and claims victory due to a slight increase in votes.

He is essentially the Abaddon the Despoiler of British politics.

> He drums up legion of fanatical supporters from the 4 chaos gods; Khorne (Islam), Nurgle(Fatties), Tzeetch(Trannies and other subversion of civilisation), Slaanesh(Uni students who want to party for years at the taxpayers expense).
> Diane Abbott looks like a Great Unclean One
> Cannot actually pass the point he needs to do anything...The Cadian Gate (The ballot box)
> Claims victory, despite not actually achieving his goals, and just lowering the fucking bar so he can "redefine" his victory
> Won't go away, and will likely fail against next time around.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/966013570273234944
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry, forgot link:

twitter.com/jeremycorbyn/status/966013570273234944

Anyone got any thoughts on why this guy won't give up?

not going anywhere. He received elite backing in exchange for agreeing to shill for the EU, and now he gets his marching orders from chatham house

Personally I think he could well be dead before the next election rolls around.

> He will be 73 by then
> His skin is already looking thin, you know like old people start to get when they're on their last legs

nope

the stage has been set for a batshit crazy labour government that will destroy whatever's left of decent society

>victory due to a slight increase in votes.

30 seat increase is a bit more than "slight". I mean don't get me wrong, labour did not win the last election and they did not lose any seats.

Incredibly he got in on the huge union membership of his party, and yet he defies his union on Brexit.

He sits on the fence about Brexit because he is worried to lose former mining town seats and the like and yet if he made the case to stay in EU I think he would still win more seats than Tories in an election.

He has lost his momentum and is bench warming for his successor now.

>the stage has been set for a batshit crazy labour government that will destroy whatever's left of decent society

O come on, their not that bad.

I think it might be something we could use to our advantage.

Accelerationism might be the key to ensuring a mass normie revolt and shift away from the encroaching spread of Cultural Marxism.

People will grumble and complain amongst themselves each time the BBC ban white people from getting hired, or it just so happens that "Ancient Britons were black!", as the flimsy DNA evidence surrounding the Cheddar Man
appeared to suggest. They won't do anything though, because they can still go home and have a warm meal, and watch some shitty Netflix show in their living rooms.

What people wouldn't stand is a government who overplays their hand.

Imagine if Diane Abbott had her foot in Number 10!

The shit that would be pushed is outstanding...

Hate speech laws ramped up, diversity quotas making a South Africa style situation in our crowded jobs market, the funnelling of funds in to "diverse areas", and open borders.

The British people have it in them to royally kick off. I believe the German's and the Swede's even do. The only thing stopping them from truly revolting against those who got us in to this mess, is for the situation to get really uncomfortable, really fast.

We need the looniest-leftie in power possible.

don't say I didn't warn you

you have to understand that the 'real' government (the british deep state if you will) is pretty fucking evil and it doesn't sit in parliament

Some tories are wise to it and trying to improve matters, but basically they always lose in the end because they don't have the backing that the (((tories))) have

labour members are 99% completely retarded and blackmailed, nobody will be trying to improve anything

(trust me I'm a posh fag whose acquainted with quite a few political families)

He's a Russian spy, and a layabout waster. He regularly walks into Westminster with shite on his shoes.

Who are the other lads currently uncompromised?

Could you expand on this a bit for us lad.

You sound like you have some genuinely interesting info that you could pass on to us.

What are people saying?

EU is gay faggot

Comparing Red Ed's pathetic leadership to Corbyn who basically lowerd th ebar & needed Shara May to give him the boost, any mainstream Liebour leader would have won in that situation, of course there would never have been an election as the Tories would not have given them a chance of at an election. Corbyn is unelectable, & needed to give the the fake promise of free stuff that will NEVER be given.

the so-called tory civil war was/is about much more than europe

as far as parliament goes, the 1922 committee is mostly not total scumbags

the likes of philip hammond and ken clarke are pure filth. ken clarke is still the leader of the filth, he is literally king of the dirtbags

theresa may believe it or not is a 'real' human being hence the VIP child abuse inquiry which was actually a massive SHUT IT DOWN moment - the chairs kept resigning because they received threats to them and their families, but as PM she is surrounded by enemies and politically compromised

dolphin square is a truly evil place, i don't want to get into /x/ territory but you will feel fear and dread just from walking past it

i dunno what else to say really

At least he doesn't suck Jew cocks

He is a commie, so it is really a case of six of one, half a dozen of the other

He's the best candidate electorally since blair

Remember when the Daily Stormer and half of Sup Forums endorsed him in the election because he supposedly hates Jews, a baseless claim built on nothing apart from his staunch anti-Zionism?

Top kek. You guys are so obsessed with the Jews that you're willing to support a soyboy champion of SJWs off the back of unfounded accusations.

Please do go into /x/ territory, im firmly there already..

Wasn't Theresa the one to shoah the investigation?

What happens at Dolphin Square?

it's mostly leftist jews propagating the jew meme. The people referred to as 'the jews' by some on here are merely technocrats. They are super smart and subversive but their position in society is granted from above.

The true overlords are 200IQ mega inbred psychotic prussian aristocrats. Junker is one of them, hiding in plain sight. Same with the Bush (Busch) family who btw are literally trillionaires along with the Junkers

One can only hope

> it's mostly leftist jews propagating the jew meme

>they did not lose any seats.
Yes they did
Mansfield, North East Derbyshire, Middlesbrough South

does it not makes absolute total sense yet? It's the perfect way of scaring people away from the deep truth by waving a huge HERE BE SCARY NAZIS sign. It also gives the left their phony enemy that they are heroically trying to banish from history in their deluded, pharma fried brans

That doesn't mean everything we're told about nazi germany or the holocaust is true by any means, but leftists slide effortlessly into anti semitism because it's the exact same script as the identity politics shit. You will notice the typing styles of leftist shills and DA JOOS posters are practically identical, if you have't already

the 'political' shills were/are hilariously bad, but beyond that the 'culture' shills are vastly more sophisticated

He gains momentum and his message resonates with the public. Get through your fucking heads you fucking cunts: The neo-nazi, white supremacist and fascist tendencies eventually impede on the freedoms, standard of living and human development that until recently have taken for granted. At best the neo-nazis, white supremacists and fascists done the very few things that political establishment refused to even address and that is the rampant illegal immigration, zionist and wahhabi plots. In the UK people have been hard pressed by the oligarchy, globalism, conspiracy and what not. Wages stagnated, the once great NHS downgraded, infrastructure downgraded, public housing not safe, a once capable welfare system reduced to size, housing and cost of living. Of course Corbyn would be rising all the fucking tories do is talk loud and in the typical chav mind: "He talk loud, he right". The alt-right policies advocated by the ancap, gadsden and fascists part of the collective have become an abismal failure for the general populace except for (them), the same people that the alt-right just enriched (them) and further consolidated their stake in their own country. Congratulations you fucks, you fucking nailed it! NOT!! With emergence of unions, balanced intelligence agencies, and the denouncing of zionists, wahhabists, globalists, oligarchs etc. its very likely that the countries that experience that would advance a great deal.