Every anime in a nutshell

every anime in a nutshell

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jazZ6kvr4Ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch more anime

and then he literally did just that

[Laughing Alucard sounds]

I want to like this anime (at episode 2) but it just seems kind of dull? They spend like 20 minutes on the same scene. And that's the first episode. Also the mc not having nipples pisses me the fuck off. I'm sure it's extremely meta or whatever. I don't know

>I want to like this anime (at episode 2)
Watch more anime and lurk more.

"YOU CANT JUST SLAUGHTER ALL THE BAD GUYS"
"thats where youre wrong kiddo"

>you didn't see this anime that means you need to lurk more

How did the Japanese go from
>merciless warriors that slaughtered villages and killed themselves for funsies
To
>no one can ever hurt anyone every life is sacred you're not living your life correctly now let me monologue my morals at you
Are they like this in real life and live actions shows or is this white knight character just an anime thing?

You missed his point.

I'm just watching it because it was made by Nisio Isin. Also, the aesthetic is kinda cool, at least it isn't generic.

its true though. Unless they are killing others, you shouldnt kill them. Im still salty he killed woman with 100 swords.

>Are they like this in real life and live actions shows
tokusatsu, at least, has mostly the same moral stance, yeah. there's a few outliers, but even then the explicit murder of evildoers is greyed by the question of whether the evildoers are technically human or not and if so how human.

They're getting over it now, the self pity from losing ww2 has worn off.

Well true. I'm speaking from having only seen the first episode. I do agree that it feels fresh.

I haven't seen every single anime that people praise. Neither have you. I tend to form my own opinion instead of just watching the popular things.

> it just seems kind of dull
>there's no explosions every 4 minutes and I'm incapable of appreciating good direction and writing

even though bad people exist, killing is not what human race should do since it is the only thing that differs a human from an animal.

Not Berserk.

>killing is not what human race should do since it is the only thing that differs a human from an animal.
user...there's someone killing someone else right now.

you probably don't know that katanagatari is an adaptation of a novel, thus it has tons of dialogue. Nisio Isin is praised for his good writing.

imagine it has something to do with getting cucked pretty hard in ww2

I think you are the smartest person in the world...

There's no point in debating over this matter.

>...

Good directing wouldn't spend 20 minutes on the same scene. Show, don't tell. Anime is a visual medium. It should accommodate for that compared to its source. Note that I'm not criticizing this anime. I'm criticizing your logic.

I am aware it's a novel actually. I do minimum amounts of research before I decide to watch something but that is something that's hard to miss. Still I'm getting more VN vibes from this than actual novel. And I don't mind dialogue heavy anime per say. It's just that it could be better.

Didn't mean to quote you twice there.

Read >

I never said anything about the directing of the show, also, the shot compositions should keep your eyes busy.

There's no anime out there that has his characters in constant movement.

>Good directing wouldn't spend 20 minutes on the same scene. Show, don't tell.
Pleb-mode platitudes used to cover for the lack of actual criticism.

I like this

Generic statement used to dismiss someone's position.

Guts is a cuck

It was a warning to the other pilots. Gotta make sure they know you're serious.

It's okay. It just means you are a pleb.

>VN vibes
>Katanagatari

You do know there's a difference between a light novel and a VN, right?

How can I dismiss his position with a less generic statement when his position has no specifics to address? That's the exact point of dismissing anyone who says "show don't tell" and nothing more.

>Casca was supposed to be Griffith's loyal bitch
>She was totally in love with Griffith and belonged to him completely
>Guts popped her cherry
must be painful for you to admit who's the one that got cucked

>Guts watched as Casca enjoyed being plowed by Griffith

nothing you can ever say changes the fact it was Griffith the one who got cucked

theyre both cucks then?

>I don't know how cucking works

there really wasn't much he could do abut it

It's not an anime for plebs

niggers dont count. they arent people.

No, too soon..Please don't user. I'm not ready yet.

Also, the last fight seen is probably the best fight seen I've seen in aime period. /r/ webm of it please, if anyone hase it.

youtube.com/watch?v=jazZ6kvr4Ko

well, fuck you then, white supremacist muthafucker...

Ashkenazi Jews > Asians > Whites > Hispanic > blacks actually, going by the numbers

Are talking just in USA or world wide?

Jews have influence but are tiny in population

I'm talking about IQ. Jews have lots of influence because they're smart.

"Killing a genocidal mass rapist, human trafficker, slaver and dictator who literally wants to kill all of existence makes you no different than him! What you killed him!? Hero-Chan, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE! If you are willing to kill a baby raping murderer of children, THEN WHATS NEXT!? SLIPPERY SLOPE! YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL!"

When will this shit meme die?

>literally hated it so much her mind destroyed itself to just to get away

>Good series that got turned into a cuck fetish and some horrible, 4Kidz, Anime RPG party adaptations