David Hogg's Reddit account

Do what you can autists, at the least he's not the age he says he is!

htt s //www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7z83sa/guess_who_udavisgreen111_is_the_answer_is_in_the/?sort=new

Archive quick before it's shoah'd.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ShootTheBarrel/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/OXdALtZlYio
youtube.com/channel/UCkBsiSwRvaV6q58g0Sdx6jg
archive.is/cNLlT
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/case-missed-exposed-school-shooting-survivor-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
archive.li/DMgZy
archive.is/At2GK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reddit has now suspended the user who posted the thread within an hour of posting. Interesting

that fucking pencil chin will forever haunt my dreams

here is a subreddit he manages

VERY VERY STRANGE SYNCHONICITY

reddit.com/r/ShootTheBarrel/

Reminder that he's an indoctrinated moron who believes everything he's saying, but he was placed there specifically to "rise to the role" of anti gun activist.

This is a literal bugman, a cog in the machine who cannot think for himself and is being used.

I don't understand what you mean?

Someone posted it to conspiracy and I just wanted to share it because I saw no discussion and figured it would get deleted quick. If you follow the thread to the users posting in /r/video from 6 months ago he admits who he is and that's he was currently a senior. All this info and his posting are probably already getting scrubbed.

This is David Hogg's reddit account:

htt s:/ www.reddit.com/user/davisgreen111

Currently it is accessible, for the love of God I am at work, can someone please archive this?

Remember that coincidence is purely a jewish scheme. Do the opposite of what jews do. That means believe in God and Jesus. They denounce him in their unholy book, remember that always. Jesus died for us all, so that we might see and realize that he in fact EXISTS.
Everything happens for a reason but we are given the choices of free will.
God bless

Not that what i have to say hasnt already been said, but the facts are piling up against him.
>CNN actually reported themselves there was a tip to the FBI a few days before the shooting
>the FBI did not investigate the tip, which is against their protocol for these situations
>David Hogg posts from his own leddit account that his father works for the FBI and was undergoing training on “prevention of future terrorist acts”
>David Hogg conveniently makes the news on a “vacation” to California.
>David Hogg outs himself as being a High School graduate
>David Hogg cites the wrong time while doing a “live interview” where kids are hiding in the closet from an active shooter
>kids in the interview are not being quiet to avoid detection and conveniently have a calm discussion about gun control, instead of saying goodbye to loved ones through what may be their last time communicating with them.
Seriously, at this point, anyone who still makes excuses for him has got to be a paid shill. Im not even one to fall for the “paid shills are everywhere” meme but i cannot understand why anyone would have reason to believe him at this point. Let alone defend him.

Archived reddit thread where David identifies himself by first and last name:

htt s://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6rzooj/lifeguard_goes_on_massive_powertrip_on_17_yo_and/dl94vht/

All the kids that you see being pushed on the MSM were/are involved in the event from the get go.

The script writers are getting very lazy, but they bank on the public's general stupidity.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

compilation of David Hogg interviews
youtu.be/OXdALtZlYio

this seems more likely than being a professional crisis actor

how do i archive?

Found his YouTube channel: youtube.com/channel/UCkBsiSwRvaV6q58g0Sdx6jg

Fuck this little deep state hatchling

he could be /oneofus/

archive.is/cNLlT

Where he says he is David Hogg

Can you tell us where these damn scripts come from? How high a ladder is it?

This faggot doesn't even get comped sushi. What a poor fuck. 3 times a week. Bet he goes to publix too.
He also looks like the perma virgin in the chad vs virgin series we got going on here.

This guy is giving out personal information like it's candy. Anyone have his email? Easy to answer the security questions with this shit.

>lead the cultural revolution
>still can't make friends or talk to girls
:(

Perhaps we can bring him over to our side??

truth. Checked

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, whileBrowardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm

David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4

Fucking cunt. Now I want taco bell

Look at the post history
>Pics from my High School Astronomy class
>Shoulld I have a GF in High school?
Seriously he really made sure to let everyone know he was in high school last month

This x 100

Fuck off Frank.

roll

the hoggpill is not a psyops
>psyop s

In Case You Missed It=> EXPOSED: School Shooting Survivor Turned Activist David Hogg’s Father in FBI, Appears To Have Been Coached On Anti-Trump Lines
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/case-missed-exposed-school-shooting-survivor-turned-activist-david-hoggs-father-fbi-appears-coached-anti-trump-lines-video/

Students tell of a supposed school drill involving officer training the very day it happens
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm

Damn.. Aside from his chin he is very aesthetic. I'm surprised he struggles so much. Really puts it in perspective for those of us below 5s.

Just accept he was there in high school, yes he was fed lines. Yes those lines were rehearsed, but a school shooting happened and the leftists kids are taking it to town. Were the parents/ other leftists members of the community praising them and telling them it is a good idea? Yeah, thats about it though

What did he mean by this?

I have a fair idea who you are are. See you at beach, we're bringing something special this time.

Is that his twin brother?

Big if true

>What is kurzgesagt?
I think he has some weird anal/poop fetish.
Pic related.

He's like 100 lbs, women see thin men as men see fat women

Really makes me think

the great equalizer. at the end of the day, we are all just looking for a qt gf

The fact that his FBI parents would ignore a tip about a potential shooting at the school that their son attends seems pretty insane.

Was behind him in line at an airport today. He bought a ticket while on the phone
Overheard:
>Like as soon as I get Twitter verified I'll get a hundred thousand dollars
>I would buy first class but I can't afford it. Yet.

His head is weird

Pretty sure this guy is gay from the way he talks about getting a girlfriend.

Why didn't you fire your six shooter in the air to test his reaction time?

Did y'all know he has a YT
youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

Here is a vid about the lifeguard incident in Cali only six months ago.

>htt s://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6rzooj/lifeguard_goes_on_massive_powertrip_on_17_yo_and/dl94vht/
where? all I see is a video that he's in, is it in the video?

>youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ
well ill be, look how many views his videos get

Shareblue is angry. They got a reaming out from their owners because they screwed up the narrative for the little shill kids. it's why they're in here so hard trying to veer it away from the sensitive points.

The truth is, the whole "Crisis Actors" bit came out of their usual smokescreen of a thousand conspiracy theories to muddy the waters. Problem is, it got too many people looking too hard at their little-coached shilly kids, which now draws their credibility into question. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when that shit hit the fan at Shareblue central.

>Linking to a leddit post that links to more leddit shit.

kys

Says he moved to LA

We debunked this two days ago goyim

FAKE NEWS HES REAL LEAVE CBS ALONE

>no one is allowed to have a reddit account
the absolute state of retarded autists here on Sup Forums

he could have just moved back

You want to get involved with politics and push shit people here don't like. We will look into you.

>youtube.com/channel/UCpMMcYVSnqOIJA11vBnFngQ

The lifeguard one got A SHIT TON. Over 700k

Following got far less. However they almost all have over his sub count.

This is disinfo to deflect from real research into him.

The top student in the pic is wearing an eagles shirt, the mascot of the florida high school .

no one wants to get involved in politics dipshit, dont tell me how i think or want to do

modern day an hero. modern day human bean

Dude just wants to bang bitches and this is his in. He's literally using a mass murder to fuck girls.

>Likes Coldplay
GAYYYYYYYYYY

>tfw no GF
>tfw girlfriend has a foursome with another couple, but im on vacation and its actually just my GF and her friend fucking some guy together

So he wants to be a broadcast journalist.

Who wants to bet he made a deal with CNN?

Honestly what is wrong with you people? Why do I keep seeing this kid pop up and his info everywhere? Did you guys get triggered because he's popular and anti gun?

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS HIS REDDIT ACCOUNT
YOU GUYS ARE BEING EXTREMELY AUTISTIC AND RETARDED RIGHT NOW
>inb4 ITS IN THE LINK

More

>you guys are being extremely autistic

Wow really what made you think that

bot

>anyone who wants to be a journalist is disingenuous
good one

Typing in “791-2272 delivery” in google came back to some Mexican restaurant in Redondo Beach, California

davisgreen111 wants to be a journalist? WOW
ar eyou saying it must be hogg because they both wanted to be journalists? do you have any evidence that this is his account?

htt s://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/6rzooj/lifeguard_goes_on_massive_powertrip_on_17_yo_and/dl94vht/

He says in the top of this thread
DAVID HOGGS ME

"791-2272 delivery"
where did this term come from? are you retards trying to make people think you have a disability? fucking explain yourselves

OMFG!! THIS IS UNDENIABLE PROOF!! THX 4 POSTING THIS LOL

wew ok this is what I was looking for that did NOT show up the first time

newfag

He said seven months ago that was moving back to California.

archive.li/DMgZy

The fucking sign above his head you retard

>newfag with a meme flag calling someone a newfag

>where did this term come from?
what the fuck are you talking about retard

It's is the number in the pic the user posted.

So as we know his father was an FBI agent. But in comments he also admits his father worked on future terrorist threats.

it's him...
archive.is/At2GK

Y’all niggas better be archiving shit for it gets Shoah

Makes sense, he had some faggy vlog from like August 17 where he kept going on bout how awesome the weather is in cali

People are saying the year book image is fake, but this is proof he has ties to Redondo Beach, CA

Yup. What notes too. He's a psycopath who wants to become the next Anderson cooper at a minimum, a future president at a maximum. He's found his golden ticket to success.

Shit is a bunch of indoctrinated teens in an overwhelmingly democratic district urging gun laws using planted Buzzwords.

However

Hogg is the intentional bait. He is definitely pushed as an agenda point considering the number of threads, when shills want to hide important crap, they slide thread all day. They are using the story to bait Sup Forums into turning the whole school into an anti-crisis actor talking point.

which is hilarious cause you're about to witness Streisand effect like never before.

Now I do too. God dammit.

TACO BELL IS BEHIND THIS.

Look at this

I missed this somehow.

He also says he has few friends in Florida and other kids are just plain mean to him.
Despite that he got a bunch of them to go on video and recording with him.

Must be those journalist skills he picked up at CNN

shit son thats embarrassing