Oh, we're just getting started right wingers

If only you archaic bigots knew how hard you were about to get fucked in these upcoming midterms. The left is angry, ready, and mobilizing. And we're coming, we will have the highest turnout EVER.

Your country is gone, it's ours now and it's going to be the gayest, most diverse, most progressive country on this planet. And it's going to be fucking glorious, we'll take care of anyone and everyone that needs it. But first we need to get you bigot right wingers out of power, and we're doing just fine. You will be voted out of power within the next decade, every single bigot. Here's a list of the groups that we've already/are in the process of mobilizing against you.

>ALL people of color (almost half of the country)
>the educated
>people in cities
>ALL people in entertainment
>ALL LGBTQIA+ people
>ALL students (this latest shooting sealed the deal, all student debt will be eradicated as well, and you bigots will pay for it lmfao)

We literally get millions of retweets on all our shit, you guys can't even muster a few thousand on your bigoted shit. You're being run off all social media, sorry we don't have to give a platform to you bigotry (yeah, you're free to start your own, but right wingers lack the imaginative ability to do creative things so you won't LMAO).

Look at these beautifully crafted narrative by Ms. Oprah, don't you get it? This is it for your little guns you manchildren, these children are the equivalent to the freedom riders, which means your second amendment is the equivalent to laws enforcing segregation. It will be undone and it will be celebrated in the history books.

It's all coming into place right now, and yet you guys refuse to see that the #BlueWave is about to retake our country and our future. Oh, it feels so fucking good to be a progressive right now.

>The left is angry, ready, and mobilizing.

All artificially funded by George Soros

So mad you took the time to change your flag.

>ALL LGBTQIA+ people
nice job outing yourself op

God it feels so fucking good seeing you bigots squirm. You don't even try to address what I posted, just some stupid technical detail because you know you can't handle it. It's going to be a great year to be a progressive, that much I can tell you.

anyone that thinks anything good came out of the 60's shot be shot

Dems will lose seats in the midterms.

Cali and NY will have a higher voter result but who cares about those communist shitholes.

Lol where was the money for trayvon or gentle giant or freddie gray?
>Oprah b spendin money on a bunch of wypeepo! Sheeeeeit!

I know someone who conceals their identity (even at this small a level) doesn't have ideas worth reading. It makes it nice I know that you are abjectly full of shit with out reading. It is in the header for this reason.

>Reminds me of a movement in the 60s
So just fucking high on drugs and ready to destroy any generation of children they breed?

Holy shit, he says this while browsing an ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD. BAHAHAHAH

Do you right wingers have a shred of self awareness or are you really that stupid?

Nah, they're just pissing people off. Nobody likes smug children telling them what to think. They just REALLY want Trump to tweet about the kids, FBI involvement, or crisis actors so they can turn into another "good people on both sides" media firestorm.

Watch and he sits back and says nothing and the democrats frantically double down on everything and lose voters.

>you right wingers

Do you know how I know you're a shill?

I am a retard now too.

This is all 4d chess to let DACA expire and deport these commie fucks.
T minus 12 days and counting...

>You will be voted out of power
Heard that one before

This shit is totally genuine.

Go away Oprah

Reminder that you will lose again in the exact same way because you are dumb.

You have "everything" on your side except the people.

I am a pirate now.

>ALL students
Nah, I think gen Zyklon will eradicate degenerates like you instead. The minority is always the vocal one.

WHO ARE GEORGE AND ANAL ??

out of irony, those are big names in worldwide satanism.

>sorry we don't have to give a platform to you bigotry
m8 you don't understand what the word 'bigotry' means do you. It means 'intolerant of other people's opinions'.

Keep pushing, the outcome is very glorious and its not how you pictures it.

Clooneys

I bet if a sandroach aloha snackbars that cluster of leftists they will claim it was a false flag attack made by the right. These people live in a fantasy world.

Liberals aren't capable of analyzing themselves, only others.

Nah, it means hatred of another person for something they can't change. That's literally the right wing political philosophy. You hate people of other skin colors, other sexualities, other nationalities, other religions. You are hateful to your core.

Generation Z is the most diverse generation ever. They are also the most accepting of gay rights, immigrant rights, trans rights, and now gun control. Lmfao if you think they're disgusting cretinous racists like you.

Big league

I just don't understand how they fail so hard to get what bigot means. They throw that word around all the time, but it's clear that they think bigotry is a good thing. 'not giving people a platform' is literally bigotry, by its basic definition

Oh, they live in a fantasy world? And you say that without any irony after inventing a scenario that never even happened? Holy shit, right wingers are seriously dumb.

you can just google it man:

noun
intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.
"the difficulties of combating prejudice and bigotry"

I'm intolerant of people that want to ethnic cleanse others, yeah sue me bud. Most people in this nation agree with me.

nice try nigger. you forgot to mention the fact that most countries in the world are getting progressively more right-wing as we speak. No on cares about the US. It is already a degenerate shithole thanks to leftie faggots like you. Russia/China/Europe are basically on the eve of WW3. We will cleanse faggots, niggers, retards, trannies, and other retards like you.

>Using the word literally unironically
So you're from Cali AND 12 years old?

>>ALL people of color (almost half of the country)

they actually fucking believe this

OK that's fine, but that's still bigotry

So you don't address anything of my facts and instead choose to nitpick a random word? Tell me right winger, what's going on in that peabrain of yours that you thought that was a good idea?

But the people you support want to ethnically cleanse all whites
Its been painfully obvious to any with a brain for a good 6 years now, but you would have to be a real brainlet to not notice it explode during the election and even worse after

>this thread
like a cornered dog

Don't you dare! I mean it! Don't do it!

>Electoral college...read up about it

>the blood red nation in the district map from Trumps victory

>be a faggot ass nigger in your cesspool

>prepare for 6 years of us not needing any bipartisanship in the house and senate

>realize the silent majority will not go back to the days of obamanigger

>KYS :D

Typical libtard to present their feelings and think they're presenting facts. All you do is threaten and censor but in truth you can't back up any of your ideas since they're all based on your misconceived bubble world view.

The left in the US is 100% done. Legit won't ever control any major branch of government in your lifetime again. The internet is more powerful then old media propaganda and with the lefts entire identity built on lies it will continue to be exposed and die like the vermin it is.

doesn’t Oprah hire armed guards?

they have to censor because otherwise they'd have to deal with things like race differences likely being genetic. There are barely any arguments to be made against that, and it would ruin their entire worldview, so they have to just ban discussion of it.

There are a bunch of similar topics.

Really it's all just so tiresome

You are an enormous faggot

Please start riots in the suburbs outside Cincy so I can put the boot to some of you, you've been awfully scared to make trouble in pro-gun states so far and I've missed out on the violence.

>Generation Z is the most diverse generation ever. They are also the most accepting of gay rights, immigrant rights, trans rights

These look like verifiable facts to me bud.

Sage all donkey flag threads

Too obvious that you’re only pretending to be retarded

I'm sure she does. Rich folk who live in gated communities are always the loudest when it comes to shit they are sheltered from.

checked

Please stop LARPing. I'm sure you're already aware Sup Forums is full of 40 year old brainlets who can't tell between shitposting and actual opinions despite your obvious falseflagging, but this thread does nothing to help the board culture from improving.

If the constant media/censoring campaign against natural responses to diversity ever stopped, they'd be in for a real awakening.

I'd bet all the shekels in the world this faggot has been ban-evading and spamming Sup Forums non-stop with these faggot threads

Race is a social construct without any basis in biology. All distinctions between "groups" are arbitrary and should only exist to the extent that they are socially valuable. That is why you can have "subspecies" of dogs but race doesn't exist, because one is socially valuable and the other is not, race is only used by bigots and hateful pieces of shit.

Wow, Im sorry, I didn't know you were retarded as well.

Does anyone else have the trending hashtag where it says something went technically wrong when you click on it???

Honestly, at this point, what are liberals actually contributing to society and why do we keep them around?

>Movement from the 60's

So basically what is happening today when awful ideas become enacted as law, sold us out to the Jews for the future. And they do not understand why we hate them for it.

>Freedom riders

Isn't that the name of that hoverboard Sonic game?

most of you niggers will forget to vote

>That is why you can have "subspecies" of dogs but race doesn't exist
>Thinking subspecies aren't exactly what we're talking about
/thread

Clooney's detail are former Secret Service.

That pic forgot to mention how she blames everyone except herself.

A subspecies is an arbitrary categorization made by taxonomists. So is race, but race is not socially useful therefore it doesn't exist. It's really that simple.

races are extended families, that are blurred at the edges from interbreeding. They have a bunch of traits that correlate with each other

It is more accurate to split up races into individual ethnicities, and the old tripartite split has been refined with modern genetics.

Different populations show difference in many different attributes, such as IQ, crime rates, brain size, age of maturation, twinning rates, etc. All twin studies done suggest that environment is irrelevant to this.

There are no good arguments against it all, which is why people so often call to just ban the entire field of study.

Top quality

SoYouWantToReplyToABaitThread.png

so they’re going to give up their guns too, right?

otherwise that’s extremely hypocritical.

>Thinking pugs are the same as germans shepherds
>Thinking all breeds of dog are compatible in reproduction
>Thinking different breeds of dog don't have different levels on intelligence and susceptibility to health issues and those differences aren't important
Jesus Christ you should have been swallowed instead

>Post YFW the march gets shot up

blah blah blah

>niggers
>gender studies majors
>niggers
>niggers and kikes
>fags
>gender studies majors

blah blah blah

You mean like all entertainment, all new tech companies, all journalism, all higher education. all doctors and scientists, all people with empathy? Why would we want to keep them around? Lol, idk I guess.

Race is a social construct without any basis in biology. All taxonomic classifications are arbitrary and only exist to serve humans, race as a classification has a negative effect on humans so it needs to stop being used.

They are the walking definition of a double standard. They're incapable of seeing it because in their eyes they're the good guys. They've been told by everyone that matters in this world (movie stars, rappers, the media, Oprah) that they're on the good team fighting for the literal survival of the human race and they sincerely believe it. They're nothing but hypocrites who will say whatever they need to in that particular moment to gain an edge. They are pure evil masquerading as saviors.
Amazing how they rigged an entire primary election all while preaching about the sanctity of our democracy and all the media and the Left focuses on is Conservatives. Like I said, evil.

>. All taxonomic classifications are arbitrary
They absolutely are not arbitrary. It's a tree diagram, the different races are different branches of the tree, with some mingling in some populations

You can look at a genome and tell which race it comes from

White racists: "And they just have to die"

~ Oprah Winfrey

>Alternative facts

This.
This whole thing is terrible optics for the Left. This is a child's Crusade tier blunder

>all degenerate entertainment
>all corporate shills
>all fake news
>all institutions spreading an ideology responsible for 110 million deaths in the 20th centure
>definitely not all doctors and scientists not even close lmaoo
Empathy is not nearly an important factor in determining that a species prospers.

Then there's no such thing as a "white cisgendered male" you stupid bratty kid. And maybe you should have spent your money on a biology class instead of a humanitarian course on gender/race studies with zero citations.

>they sincerely believe it.
I don't think they do. I think they're plagued by doubt and are aware on some level that their entire program is morally and intellectually bankrupt, an incoherent mess of narcissism, virtue signalling, and bullying.

I cant otherwise account for the hysteria and venom they constantly display.

You failed middle school biology

LOL. Bud, this topic is tiresome, but let me tell you that you're a retard if you think that taxonomy isn't arbitrary. You could have a new species between every individual lifeform on the planet if you wanted to, I mean no two things are genetically identical (except twins) right? Taxonomy is arbitrary, go read about how taxonomists actually decide to create a new "subspecies" and then weep you little fucking pussy.

And how is she wrong?

Yeah, you guys calling a bunch of grieving children that watched their friends get slaughtered with a rifle "actors" is actually bad for the left. Holy fuck you right wingers are so fuckign disconnected from reality it's incredible. How do you tie your own shoe laces?

this bait is quality

>we're going to march and tear up our liberal cities
>costing our liberal cities millions of dollars
>here's some more liberal celebrity money to waste
>it could have gone to legitimate causes or candidates
>instead its going to our gay pride parade

brilliantly played like always.

>Democrats unironically think that Hollywood, Los Angeles, and New York City should dictate who gets to be president and how the country is ran

You can only get us off social media by crying to the Jewish owners.

You can only get funds by appealing to the 01% that rule over you.

>And how is she wrong?
And there it is. There will be no mercy for your kind.

Yes they are so angry that they must be paid to be angry... Its not like they don't give a shit afterwards and maybe realize having republicans in office keeps the money flowing.

It's not arbitrary. Eventually the branches of the tree diverge enough that the two subspecies can't reproduce, and then they are considered different species.

there is a bit of a gray area therebetween race and species, but it absolutely is not arbitrary, races are genetically distinct.

you may recall the guy who came up wiht this theory titled his book 'On The origin of species by means of natural selection, or the preservation of the favoured races in the struggle for life'

My appendix isn't useful so it doesn't exist