Naruto Females Debate

Now that the Naruto series is over, which Naruto girl is the best? Boruto girls not included.

Everyone will just end up saying Temari's legs are best girl why bother?

fuck off narutards

Ino.

Can't have a thread without you.

Hinata.

always Hinata

TenTen because fuck you, thats why. Wish she had gotten more love in the series or even a decent fucking conclusion in the epilogue though.

Became best Waifu and Momfu

Sakura and Ino to be honest, fuck those Sakura haters shes beautiful

She made such a cute reverse trap

>has no kids or an husband
>her business is failling
>she is destenied to be forever alone
To be Tenten is suffering

Shizune

Shit personality. Ok color pallet.

her voice is fucking disgusting tho

Why do people always downplay Sakura as useless? There have been many occasions where she saved lives unlike other fodder characters. For example, without her, Kankuro wouldve died thanks to the poison that Sasori put in him. She also healed plenty of fodders during the war arc and also helped naruto and sasuke fight off the Ten Tails Offspring things. There are plenty of shit that Sakura has done that gets refuted because "lol fuck Suckura"

From the Sakura thread

that cunt was worst girl

Ino. Her midriff is delicious

Konan is pretty much the strongest. Would have killed Obito if it weren't for that Izanagi asspull.

I knew she was destined to be sidelined and forgotten as soon as we first saw her abilities, they were to "normal" for a series like Naruto, where everyone important pulls bullshit jutsus out of their ass all the time. Not to mention she was absolutely shut the fuck down by Temari.

She really just started on the wrong foot at the very beginning with being a complete bitch to Naruto saying that he acts the way he does because he has no parents and told that to fucken Sasuke like he would understand. She did that again in one of the movies when they were older and now to Naruto's face. Sure she does useful shit but it is hard when it's far and in between. Along with fake confessions and just bitchy attitudes.

JC Sakura

but5 still, to give her an ending like that seems kind off harsh from Kishis side

>"absolutely shut the fuck down by Temari."
obviously never saw the rematch

"females"

neckbeard MRA detected.

spoiler alert: no one owes you sex you weeb

this ain't canon, nigga

I know, I'm just saying as much as I thought she was best girl(design/personality), I knew she had no chance for significant time in the spotlight.

Once Temari pushed her shit in the first time, I'm sure Kishi was like oops, lemme try to bury her character even though she is in a team with Neiji and Rock Lee, and no one can convince me otherwise.

>Finds the peace boring

She will become the new Orochimaru

it's naruko, op

Please, nobody can be like Chadmaru.

Like losing was the main reason, Kishi never let this guy lose one match and he was still buried. Especially fucked up ways of winning too.

Can't believe I forgot about the sexiest girl in Naruto.

>Being a Weaponmaster in a peaceful world
>While being a perma-cake
>While having a failing business

TenTen becoming enemy of the world when?

Eh, Shino was probably a case of being TOO unique for Kishi. That and there wasn't really a true hard counter for his bugs outside of just having unlimited chakra or something.

still though, imagine how many special eyes he could give a bug. sasuke wouldn't stand a chance.

She probably has sex with her friend, Lee.

He could have surpassed them all but he actually cared about his bugs so that was also a weakness.

the rarest of ships

The one that actually managed to make explosive tags a legit threat.

But she wanted his dick in the series.

No she wanted the Neji dick, Lee was a good friend though

and yet, it's still on the edge of extinction

Well, being truthful, Lee is kind of the better fuck for the girls in Konoha.

>that physique
>guy taught him how to do pushups with his tongue
>that stamina

dudes a dork though

The only reason Metal exist was because Lee's condom broke during one of their sex sessions.

Yeah, I am talking about a quick fuck, of course the best pick for a relationship is the aryan ubermensch stamina-freak president of the village.

you'd want sasuke for that, user

Women love spergs. Exhibit A: Every male anime character ever.

>implying metal needs a mom

Nigga, people like Lee and Guy don't need mothers, they reproduce by awesomeness alone.

>Guy had a father who, even being an eternal genin, fucked the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist collective ass.
>Lee has Guy as a kind of unofficial father, and Guy raped reality itself to give Madara a new asshole and was actually acknowledged by him.

I just want decent Ino doujins is that so much to ask

Sasuke would be a good pick for a one night stand too.

>has sex with woman
>fuck off for 10 years
>to hell with that attachment thing

Hinata and Himawari. Want them to sit on my face. Also the blonde ones

Shit taste in this thread desu

You are alright

naw I like it too it's just rare to find the ship. Since everyone on the Neji shit.

Well he did kill off neji and give rock lee the most deadly jutsu, so it's not like that team was perfect
*deadly to himself

Ramen girl of course.
shame she never got Kakashi's dick, but he went wizard mode.

I guess it was a dead-lee outcome with that jutsu.

I'll hang myself now.

Did everyone just forget about Moegi? She has the best design and the least amount of screentime in Boruto. Konohamaru should've claimed this.

Road to Ninja Shizune though

>best design
>this fucking hair
>best design in boruto not being Hanabi

Nigga are you serious?

Can confirm, Hanabi best design.

Fuck off, natutards.

I like me some Tayuya

Won't lie, wasn't a fan of Hanabi when she was initially introduced. But damn she did turn into a 10/10.

10/10 is still too low for the god-tier design of her at the end.

Agreed, 10/10 is still too low. She had already shown some promise in The Last, but damn son.

fpbd

I stand corrected, Hanabi is definitely better than Moegi in design.

I'd 100% wife her

Hinata=Shizune>=Temari>Ino>1010>Ramen-girl>Tsunade>Sakura

Rin was the cutest. Obito had good taste.

True. Shame she got chidori'd in the kokoro

Well that nigger Obito started a war over her death, so she would better be fucking hot.

The ones who get almost no focus, because Kishi's writing kills any female character it touches.

Hanabi, TenTen, Shizune, and Rin are the best ones. Ino is alright too.

Ino will always be the best girl, fuck all of your opinions.

Both Hinata and Hanabi are objectively better.

That blond chick with the huge tits from the Lightning Village who gets about three lines of dialogue is the best female character in Naruto and if you disagree that's fine by me.

Post pic.

What even happened to her late war arc? After she got sucked into the jar thing, I dont remember seeing her afterwards.

Omoi released her from the jar and she faded back into the background like all other decent Naruto characters.

Probably not used again since she wasn't a main character.

Alpha Hyuga genes

I'm still sad that Sakura turned into a tomboy shit instead of developing into a long-haired tittymonster

God what a fucking letdown of a series. Fuck Kishi.

Ino and her son dominate both genders in looks.

>long-haired tittymonster
why would you want her to become Hinata? her flat chest and shorter hair is her cute defining traits.

>tfw she should have kept the long hair and become an absolute tittymonster
>tfw she turned into an ugly tomboy shit
JUST

>Pinkshit fans

Go away.

She was cuter at the start when she had long hair and took care of it.

if I wanted a dime store hooker look alike I would call you mom.
To be fair I did always wonder how she got her hair to grow so fast since it passed Hinata's after the time skip. Was it the genes? Hinata kept growing her hair out so what was going on.

Atleast she has an ass as a saving grace.

>Hinata
I wanted her to turn into Tsunade(looks wise).

Sorry I'm not a nigger
An ass without tits is nothing to me

She was globally the most fapped to Naruto girl. You're just being tsundere

>She was globally the most fapped to Naruto girl.

And? Since when is popularity an indicator of quality? Transformers movies are popular and Call of Duty games are popular, too.

I swear long hair Sakura is a completely different character from when she cut her hair. Her character was so fucking ruined.

People complain that she was "le shallow bitch xD" but who fucking gives a shit? She was hot as fuck and memorable not the boring shit she became the moment she cut her hair.

Yeah, all of which came from the normies with shit taste after Naruto became popular in the West

What the fuck are the people feeding them on the Hyuuga clan for all of them be so beautiful?

Can it be... the keikaku in action?

>>>guy taught him how to do pushups with his tongue

F-For what purpose?