Dragon Ball Super

Give me better retcons for the potara defussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pUSkxJxgc
youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mortal bodies

4 hour time limit

You know Vegito would lose hard against him.

Mortals + God ki is too much for the potara?

You should waited until the old one dropped to page 10. Also no chaining. Read the sticky.

Mods, here's a general

every time i think about this arc i want to drop the show

No retcons, just make an SoL episode where Vegito goes around gathering Dragon Balls to wish himself defused.

The potara fusion weakens in the presence of evil ki, and since ningen fusion is slready weaker than god fusion, its more susceptible to be broken by evil ki. And since both Zamasu and Buu have canonically been said to possess evil ki the fusion could have been broken from Zamasu's ki pressure and Buu's ki pressure, instead of muh time limit

Would be comfy and funny. But with the escalating power levels collecting the dragon balls is easy as fuck now.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Hey, tattletales are not cool.

SSB is stronger than the magic of Potara causing it to wear off. If Vegeito stays at regular SS, the fusion is permanent, but if he goes SSB it won't last.

Why is he so perfect?

Maybe outside of fighting the two halves of Vegito disagree about the way to go about things, making collecting them harder?

Then how did they separate in DBZ?

Why is Vegito so
cute

yo.... imagine watching dragonball past Z/GT lmfao

Le Donut Man is really growing on me guys. His fights are always fun. He's like the new, upgraded Piccolo as the stoic guy with cool abilities who has a cool fight or two every saga.

this fat son of a wizard is unfusing the hope of the universe and basically youre fucking chocolate
How? Just get absorbed

>A thread like this...

Weird air caused by Buu stomach magic.

W-wait Mod-sama

Of course. SS4 and Blue are the same level, but the Metamoran fusion is more powerful than the potara's

How did this donuts meme start?

Imagine watching Dragon Ball post Grandpa Gohan lmao.

Frieza doesn't stand a chance!

Who else has never fapped to anime?

Xeenoverse 2. When you select Hit to play he says ''Time to make donuts'' or something like that

cant even LOOK at him
Xenoverse in english made hit say "Time to make the donuts" when he was selected and its so out of place

The no eyebrows ruin her.
Hope she skips to legendary Super Saiyan Blue.

You are free to take off the never now

Xenoverse 2 writers used an obscure old meme for Hit's dialogue

youtube.com/watch?v=petqFm94osQ

Always thought that looked really weak.
As if he was gassing Omega with hot air caused by the BBK.

SS3 actually keeps the eyebrows in females though

>indiane Buu fuses with AmeriBuu
>STILL Couldnt stand up to German Robot Vegeta Absorbed
Embarassing

>freeza with an i

In some countries he was called Freezer.

He was eaten in purpose though

Dropping it is the best thing to do at this point.

Is that strange or something?

>not using Freezer

but what about Super 17?

>playing Xenoverse 2
>getting my shit pushed in
>just start spamming one Big Bang Kamehameha one after the other while transformed in Super Saiyan so I teleport right next to him before shooting it
>Z

>Potara originally defused inside of Buu
>Super gave it an actual reason
>"B-but it wasn't originally stated in DBZ so it shouldn't count. And the one who initially said it was an apprentice Kai who became a Supreme Kai way before he was ready, so he should know his shit perfectly!"

Honestly it made sense. If anything didn't make sense, it was Goku and Vegeta defusing in Super because they overloaded the power level of the potara.

Can we keep this thread low on the autism spectrum, so mods don't hakai the thread?

The fusion being undone is caused due to them fusing in base and then mutating into a new hair color.
Shin or someone else then provides an infodump about how the potara could last forever only if both Goku and Vegeta refrained from changing forms after fusing. If they wanted a SS1 or Blue Vegetto they both would first need to change into the desired form, and only then put on the potaras.

D-Doesn't count

i wish it didnt.

>Cheesing Hit, Cabba & Frost
>When they are one of the few challenges in the game
user...

>>AmeriBuu
>Ameri
Burger please.

You know, you could have used the ''Neither Kami nor Piccolo'' super souls in order to regenerate health during the long dialogues of invincibility in the middle of the fights

Buu is just as fat as an american, if not more.
Plus he is friends with the savior of the planet and mooches off of him.
If hes not American, what is he? Canadian?

i already forgot the infinite combos on tenkaichi 2, i bet you won't yours

That's why you fill most of the episode with two wives jokes and Goten and Trunks fighting over whose dad he's more of.

That's what I was thinking after I posted it. He's fat, gluttonous, lazy, selfish, and he doesn't care who he kills as long as he gets what he wants.

>Freezer
Only in latin america or other countries too?

I stopped watching after Z, should I pick it up at GT, or where should I start? And if I were to start watching Super should I watch the movies first or the series? I'm fugging confused. please send halp.

A main character in this anime is attractive

Yes.

So what happened to no general allowed rule?

are you referring to the best girl?

Super covers the movies as well, but the movies are better quality. If you watch them you can skip the first 28 episdos of Super (though they have some SoL in between). After that either you watch everything or you skip the SoL and fillers directly to the Universe 6 Tournament, then the Future Trunks Arc and finally the current arc, Universe Survival.

GT is... well, I liked it cause I was a kid, but it only started getting good by the Baby Saga, after that it's Super 17 and then the Shadow Dragons.

I recommend Super over GT or watching Super first if you wanna watch both

Fuck off.

Watch BoG movie, skip the Freeza movie and go straight to the U7 vs U6 saga.

The sticky doesn't mean "this subject is banned forever because it's a general", it means "don't perpetuate shit that makes generals bad and don't make anything an obvious general".

In fact, there being multiple threads for a single subject is the exact fucking opposite of what a general even is, which at least on Sup Forums serves to route everyone into one thread.

Who will have the plot armor to take out best boy 17.

Thanks friendo, didn't actually know the movies and the series were intertwined. I'ma start on Super with the movies then

And yea I heard a lot of bad reviews about GT and since it doesn't lead into Super I think i'ma just skip it

Frost and Freeza

What would happen if the Omnikings perform fusion dance?

>skip the Freeza movie
Why?

Watch it.

If anything GT would be after Super since Trunks is alreadya teen in it, but the two series ignore each other.

According to the Xenoverse games, GT (along with the movies) are placed at separate timelines. This is basically their way of saying they are at the gray area of canon.

Nice first half, rushed second half. Not much happens in it aside ''Frieza has been revived, we have to fight him''.

I wouldn't recommend skipping, but anyway you will have a new Frieza in the Universe 6

Bruce Faulconer sucks

no retcon, but make it turn out that experienced Kais can reverse it if it hasn't been too long so Zamasu can cancel it
in Shin's cause he never learned that's a thing, and Old Kai forgot because he's old

Yep.

But that's not Vegeto user, that's Gogeta SS4, a vastly inferior fusion with a vastly inferior transformation.

It is really generic and ruins the U6 saga.

No that's the explanation Goku and Vegeta gave themselves, when they unfused they said "maybe it's because it smells so bad here?", it's not like it was a fact.

It's not even real music and anyone who has even mediocre guitar skills should feel disgusted at his music.

Reminder that this is best girl overall.

Time displacement makes potara fusion unstable.

>Potara diffused inside Buu because Buu was made with crazy magic shit from a crazy shit sorcerer
>New law was passed that Potara is only permanent with Supreme Kais for safety

This is one of the few circumstances where "lol rules change" would actually work.

Why were Frost's shoulder pads part of his body?

U10 yellow potara has different rules from the Buu saga ones. Easy fix.

For style!

No.

Now that's awful.

Agreed.

you really just don't get it, do you user? I'll admit, it is true. I am the ultimate hypocrite, but the ultimate shitposter at the same time. such is a shitty forum troll. I knew you were going to say this, and in fact baited you for that exact fucking response. I know you have a relatively good sense for when people are being ironic, and I am testing you, because i know that you are ironically strong. I know that for a fact. I am testing to see if you would respond unironically to a blatant shitpost. in other words, god is testing himself. the posts are everything, and nothing all the same. what consequence is there for making an ironic post, or making no post at all? it is truly all the same in the end, but most are too blind to see it. god is really just dog spelled backwards. if you are not aware of the present moment, but instead succumb to basic animal desires like getting upset at shitty, low-effort forum posts, you are naturally a dog poster (remember, the opposite of god. that coincidence of the english language is important, because i say its important). I, on the other hand, am a god poster. I can think of infinite many shitposts instantaneously, because i am all knowing and can sense the fear in your words when you respond to my ironic post, unknowingly taking the bait i have meticulously set for you with no effort whatsoever.

>not wanting to fuck Appule
You guys have such shit taste.

>you are now aware that Freeza in his first form wasn't wearing armor
>the Freeza army was wearing armor modeled after their leader's body

Why is everyone gay?

i always wanted to know what sex with a saiyan is like