3-gatsu no Lion

22 episodes starting October 14th

>40+ episodes total
How the fuck is that even possible? Are they going for a complete adaptation? Isn't manga still ongoing?

How far will it adapt up to?

probably adapting up to the most current chapter

Looks like they are. Manga is still ongoing. I think the next volume is due for release by the end of the year.
I'd be good with a complete adaptation. It's a wonderful story.

I'm so excited for the bully arc, and for the Akaribowl to officially begin.

Yes it's still ongoing. The upcoming volume is out this September. We get one volume out a year.

>Akaribowl
Best sister.

If it's going at the pace of S1, then probably the next 45 to 50 chapters

Can't wait.

yeah. sadly we aren't gonna see the dad, who is the most incredible piece of shit.

Good, it'll be interesting when Souya begins to appear more

Man I envy most of you excited for the story and stuff. I'm in it for the sexy sister on the right.

>on the right

Like how S1 ended with that flashback from a later chapter, I would love it if S2 ended with the chapter where Rei visits his "mom"

It'll probably end around the time of Rei's exhibition match with Souya, or Souya vs Dobashi.

The far left?

The pacing is really slow, so they could even go for a third season

Isn't there a Dub being released for the first season?

my body is ready

production delay

this is not 3gatsu

>bully arc
That one was pretty good with how realistic it was. There's no violence, but you can still feel the pain and suffering of Hinata. How Rei saves her from it was also great. I'm really excited. New chapter when?

Can't wait for the bob cut. My dick awaits it. Are we going to get to the dad and his daughter? It was the best possible ending, but I couldn't help but still feel sad for that little girl who's done nothing wrong herself.

I'm so fucking happy that the best shows from last year all have/are getting sequels. Why did Japan suddenly get such good taste?

I saw some anons saying that Shaft "butchered" the manga, can someone explain what Shaft "butchered"?

10/10 would hug

It's government funded. I assume they would like to have as much of it adapted as possible.

Some people dislike Shaft's direction.

It's not a bad adaptation at all, I just felt the manga left a much stronger impression with the black and white pages, the author uses the contrast really well. Colours give it a different impression + the timing of some scenes is much more intense when there's just a panel change or you turn the page and it hits you in the face compared to anime.

Most people saying that are just SHAFT haters and hate anything they do.

I'd say most people aren't super ecstatic about it though because it's a very straight forward, no risks taken adaptation. And like said, Chica Umino is a very talented mangaka so it's hard to outdo her original work.

My lovely JC gf.

I want Akari to sit on my face, but also Hinata

Her older sister is superior in every way.

not in making cute faces

That's my sexy wife-in-law you son of a bitch!

I really enjoyed watch this show

What's a wife-in-law?

Nothing that exists but I guess it would be your sister-in-law that's also married to you.

In EVERY way, user.