Why is /christian/ flooding Sup Forums with christian propoganda...

Why is /christian/ flooding Sup Forums with christian propoganda? Each day there's like 5 christian generals a day and if someone opens a /pagan/ general or hinduism (pagan mean hinduism since pagan is a term for gentile religion) it gets flooded by christians and deleted, while christian thread and lies are allowed to stay open. Why are the mods so biased?

Other urls found in this thread:

fssp.org/en/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk I guess because it’s just not as popular. Like “black nationalism” threads aren’t as popular as white nationalism threads

Bodhi threads are bullshit

Lol no. When I try opening /pagan/ generals it's quite popular because people like to learn more about it other than LEL LARPAGAN. It always gets deleted after 30+ posts

True, but so are wolfshiem's

Christianity is the most developed religion. All others are too flawed to be treated seriously.

>what is the vedic religion

Christianity is a dying religion, peope should just accept that. I don't like religion but I don't mind mysticism like what they do in China. Just give it a few centuries and christianity will be defaced from Europe, hopefully the other abrahamic religions too

Is that why Christianity is dying and Islam is growing?

Because Sup Forums is a Christian board, you fucking heathen.

Homosexuality is an abomination and should be punished with a bog

You mention China, yet Christianity is the fastest growing religion there.

Hello fellow white american

Not for long, faggot.

because breadpill is the true redpill

Eastern Orthodox growing yet more not only in Russia but in America and France and other European countries aswell.

You bait way too hard using that meme flag.

What is history

Yeah I don't care, homosexuality is the final redpill so stfu

Yes, aren't there like 5% there?

Sup Forums is mostly a christian/conservative site with fags who are mostly autistic and into irrelevant weeb shit.

doos vault

I don't want no slavic religion in Western Europe, the growth of eastern orthodoxy is probably not big enough

Yes

because christkikes are kikes in disguise

filter them out

Fags will still be gross

have you ever wondered why most of them are shitskins and burgers

You must relieve yourself of the succubus and realise that they cannot give you anything. Synthetic artificial wombs will becoming a thing in the next decade or two. Women will be obsolete, they're merely house slaves.

Sup Forums is and always has been a Christian board

Because this board has become infested by soccer moms and deranged boomer uncles.

I enjoy a feces free lifestyle. How did last night's beef stew smell as it oozed out of your boyfriends ass onto your sheets? Do you pick the little corn pieces out and recycle them for lunch like a good liberal? Just curious how that "feces is my friend" lifestyle is working out for you.

I wouldn't know, I was getting fucked in the ass not shitting in his mouth

Do your pagan threads actually get deleted? Why?

cringe

Because when you reveal that christianity is just proto marxism and worshipping a jewish war god who requires blood sacrfice of his followers, they freak the fuck out

I'm curious, you have no religious basis to be against homosexuals, yet you are. Why?

Fags are gross and give each other pooh parasites

I am religious. Homosexuality is by Germanic law to be punished with a bog.

>
-

ahh, which religion?

what poo parasite?

can't have whites who understood they're under attack reject every facet of jewry in their lives

Germanic heathendom. Most christians on Sup Forums think that paganism is norse paganism....... In reality you have paganism for each ethnic group in Europe.

Are you that ancap guy who I have 2 screenshots of rekking christkikes?

I'm not against paganism, but how can you have traditional paganism? Wouldn't a lot of it have to be created now? Paganism was just an insult by the Christians to refer to poly-theistic religions right?

Who freaks the fuck out? Mods? And about facts?

Go to a trad catholic church and say that

fssp.org/en/index.htm

Correct, it's an term for gentile religion. Christianity tried REALLY HARD to destroy heathendom in Europe, yet it survived because we are naturally heathens, are genetic expression is heathen. We know from Roman accounts that the Germanis practiced monogamy, and saw premarital sex before marriage as a great sin to commit.

Yes mods and christians.

I like Catholics.

It's kinda saddening to be quite honest how the european religions have been close to destroyed. If paganism in europe rly does take off i'll look further into it. I looked in Roman polytheism but ugh... my country doesn't have a religion that has enough documentation.

no, that's probably the Panama guy

shame he's not here often anymore, that copypasta was irrefutable

bECAUSE jESUS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THE sATANIC JEWISH MESS

You misspelled based

Hitler wrote poems to Wotan, and yeshua and his followers were all kikes. But Sup Forums keeps spreading propoganda that yeshua was actually an blue eyed aryan man and that whites are the lost israelites

I often think Varg is spot on about the American white nationalists and the Alt-Right. Controlled opposition, their fans not that smart, wannabe boomers, le 56%, Judeo-Christian "anti-semites" who don't know their own religion. Too bad he only offers apocalypse larping himself and his biography is questionable.

yeah if you want to learn about paganism don't fucking watch varg, the guy is funny and all but he's a retard. Watch Survive the Jive instead.

Islam is growing in first world countries because they are mentally impaired due to inbreeding. Lower IQ makes them act like monkeys. They repeatedly marry their cousin's and are vulnerable to becoming more violent and primal.
First world Christians on the other hand are more developed and almost always have less children then Muslims.
Gee Ahmed.. I wonder why Islam is a growing religion...

Confess

Free Helicopter ride when

Because both far right ideology and religion require the same mental disability to take hold in the mind

It's helicopter time.

Because paganism is stupidity and because Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the light -- not some messed up sodomy loving "god" invented by primitives and Satan to lure the nations away from God.

funny how you recognize that God's can be made up and imaginary...very interesting

Hello, for the record. Cousin marriage is becoming increasingly unpopular these days, however I have a friend who's parents are cousins and that guy is a freaking genius.

Because christianity is politics so is islam hinduism would be relevant for poo's

>my country doesn't have a religion that has enough documentation
I personally think there is no need to have the religion of your country. I'm a Hellenic Pagan myself even though I'm a pure German. All these religion are Aryan after all. Germanic, Greco-Roman, Egyptian Paganism are all Aryan. Which means that if you belong to this race, which was created by the Gods themselves, you will find the truth.
I believe Germanic Paganism is ideal for living in a tribe while Greco-Roman Paganism is more fit for the city life