Is there anyone more badass than Ichigo?

Is there anyone more badass than Ichigo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WH-e1-bW6Fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aizen and Yhwach.

By badass, do you mean his ass got rekt hard for being so gay? There's none more than Ichigo in that case.

Even the gay arrancar and the trap aren't that gay.

Probably anyone is more badass than post-timeskip Ichigo.

We talking out side his series too? Because hell yes and this is just one many other characters.

>boo-hoo I'm so sad waaah
>cut off my arm too because I'm a fucking moron!
>this fight didn't instantly go my way, I better cry some more!
>uh-oh, Aizen's pretty strong, I guess I'll wuss out

Is there anyone less badass than Ichigo?

Sakamoto
Onii sama

OP?

you don't need edgy shit to be cool

Savage.

>badass

Randy please go back.

>ichigo

when did you stop giving a fuck about this boring guy and choose more interesting side characters?

>tfw you will never be as cool as ichigo

Unironically the deadpan car autist that didn't even know what an 86 and who runs on 90s 3d rendering and traditional animation is more "badass" than Ichigo.
youtube.com/watch?v=WH-e1-bW6Fg

/autothread

It was okay to be edgy in 2006

Kon

Aizen

Ichigo is the biggest bitchass in the show. Even Hitsugaya is braver than him.

He literally spent a 100 years training to fight Aizen, and still couldn't kill him with the final attack. If Urahara hadn't sealed him, Aizen would have killed Ichigo right there because he had lost all his shinigami powers.

That's not why Ichigo is a "bitchass": Against Aizen he went all out even though he was steamrolling him before the FGT, even in his final Hollowesque form Aizen only managed to char one of Ichigo's arms with a literal nuke.
When Ichigo lost his powers, he didn't go full bitch, like he did in the TLA arc and in the final fight against Yhwach, he was just sayg "well shit, I gambled and lost".
But then
>gets bankai broken
>goes to RR
>gets btfo because he doesn't know what he is
>learns about his roots
>returns to RR, btfo his training, reforge Zangetsu
>btfo small fries, but keeps getting pushed back by Yhwach
>Yhwach decide to kick Ichigo's shit in when he goes bankai for maximum troll
>Ichigo despairs
>gets his bankai asspulled back in shape
>suddenly muh determination is back
>wins becauseof Aizen and a blood clot shaped into an arrowhead

I never liked how Ichigo was at first the type to stand up even when he was going to be obliterated and defeated, and in later arcs he keeps on being fucking bipolar, going from Chad-staring everyone to the JUSTlook.
If Ichigo had that "5 ambulances" spunk it would have made the final battle so much more enjoyable, Yhwach was good at bantz and Icigo giving some back would have been great.

Pic related. No one is more badass than motherfucking Munsu. Ichigo is a newborn in comparison.

Don't you mean the late '90?

When is this handsome bastard!! coming back

How is he badass when he's never won an important fight on his own?

He beat these guys.

To be fair, if you had the mentality of a "normal" teenager and got every bone in your body broken on an hourly basis and were forced to fight people with god powers, you'd probably be sad too. Maybe even suicidal.

>chapter 1
>some skateboarders skated over his offering to a ghost
>Ichigo doesn't say a single word, immediately begins beating the shit out of them
>they can't even fight back
>some chapters later
>Ichigo finds that he is unable to beat the shit out of something
>falls into depression
What a badass.

In retrospect, the guy was a pretty huge douche.

He totally deserved becoming the soul king.

Ichigo is only badass because he steals the badassness from his enemies every time he beats them.

He achieved Ulquiorra's edgyness
He achieved Grimmjow's cockyness
He achieved Aizen's coolness
And lastly achieved Yhwach's way of not giving a shit.

>There are people responding to this post unironically

What has become of Sup Forums?

>Ulquiorra
>edgy

Ichigo is not badass. He is a bland MC with no goals.

Right l, I'm cooler

>not edgy

It's not his "actual goal" but protecting the weak still counts as a goal as much as people like to dismiss it.

He had a personality at the beginning but then... idk... he was just so bland and empty mc
really boring for me

You mean, "Blacked-ass"?

What personality did he have at the beginning exactly?

If it's him getting off from beating people up then he really hasn't gotten any "blander" per se.

Just more subtle in his expression of it.

Well, he is not a Rinne Tensei Jinchuuriki Marada Uchiha with the power of the Six path, but it's something.

I can accept how he's like that initially. My problem is he keeps getting over his being a vag at the end of an arc only for him to re-vagify at the start of the next one. His character development never seems to stick.

So many people.

It has to be that
As time went by I cared less and less about his fights

>My problem is he keeps getting over his being a vag at the end of an arc only for him to re-vagify at the start of the next one.
Because a new serious problem always popped up in every arc. The Hollow! side in the second arc that made him worry and stress, being completely powerless in the third arc and then the whole deal about his lineage and powers in the last one.

Steinritter fear guy was edgy
Ulquiorra is just a kuudere for Ichigo

You seem to misunderstand.

He never "got over" being a vagina in the first place. It stuck with him since his mom's death and has been with him ever since.

He's just good at hiding the fact that he's a just an awkward momma's boy by playing hero but his facade shatters when he's forced to be anything other than the hero(why he breaks down whenever he can't beat up the bad guys)

Funnily enough in the finale this culminates in him straight up giving up on life till somebody had to basically rewrite his memories to make him believe he was never a total loser.

>implying kuudere can't be edgy

>basically rewrite his memories to make him believe he was never a total loser.
Literally what? All facebook did was rewrite the past so Orihime's powers could work to fix his sword.

>Is there anyone more badass than Ichigo?

Uchiha Madara

Madara ends everything. Including Ichigo threads.

Novels suggest otherwise since the effects of facebook also returned everything Yhwach absorbed. It's not a stretch to assume Shuu-chan took the opportunity to solve strawberry's bitchfit too.

>Ichigo "Just fuck my shit up" Kurosaki
>badass
pick one

>It's not a stretch to assume Shuu-chan took the opportunity to solve strawberry's bitchfit too.
Literally just you're headcanon. Ichigo got over his fit the moment he saw his sword fixed.

your*

Could you perchance be a gentleman of this board and more specifically elaborate on which death grind ninja sword storm king we are talking about here?