Would it be REALLY that easy for a white middle-class teenager to aquire an assault rifle if they were banned?

Would it be REALLY that easy for a white middle-class teenager to aquire an assault rifle if they were banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3D4dVcaWyNN-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for answer

There are way more guns in America than people and that will not change with any ban.

What the fuck do you think.

Yeah, there are a lot of guns in the United States. Niggers don't care who they sell to.

Was it REALLY that hard for young white people to get drugs once they were banned?

most school shootings are in fact performed by individuals not attending the school or by means (firearms) that were not acquired legally by the student. however if there was another assault weapons ban, no one would be able to purchase an ar 15 unless it was through private sale. considering me and my buddy both purchased sks's when we were 18 and in high school during the last assault weapons ban, it would not be that hard.

Assault rifles are already somewhat banned, dummy. There's over 700 million guns in the US. I know people that have 10-20 AR lower components. They are everywherrreee. A child or felon can legally buy a 80% lower receiver right now take it home, dremel it out and have a working AR-15 with a few other non regulated items.

Assault rifles ARE BANNED.

/thread

Why would he try to get a gun when he could rent a truck, make explosives, make poisons, start a fire?

In all honesty the death toll from firearms are small compared to these other methods. Fires tend to do the most damage, both in terms of property and lives, and it's a lot harder to prevent or catch.

The problem with this idea of going after guns is that it requires the belief that the guns themselves are causing the violence. That's not the case, they're a tool and a lot of people think they're the best tool for things like this. We saw in Europe that when guns were too difficult to acquire without the police finding out, that terrorists switched to something far easier and even deadlier - renting massive trucks and just running people over.

Even so, Europe's had their own fair share of firearm massacres in spite of much lower proliferation of arms, and much stricter gun control measures. The simple fact is that more gun control does nothing. It doesn't have any impact on these attacks and whether or not they happen. The source of it is the individual and what causes them to decide they should do something like this, not the means they use.

If the 2nd amendment were repealed tomorrow, gun massacres wouldn't stop. But you WOULD have thrown away your civil rights, self defense rights, and given the government carte blanche to go full stalinist totalitarian dictatorship without mercy on the population at large.

Anyone with a genuine desire can find anything they wish in America.

there's no such thing as an "assault rife" you tard

Not a social retarded one, like most of these shooters

Yes, also, it will allow black markets to flourish. The U.S. is already corrupt and engaged in black markets.

Those other methods require experimentation or practice to get right. In the case of guns, the producers have gone through the iterations required to make them effective and reliable. The effort required to become familiar with a gun is much much less than that required to produce and effective poison or explosive. The same is true for fire, assuming you don't attend school in a London tenement.

Fire is even easier to understand than a firearm is.

Easy enough to set a fire, yes. Easy to set a fire that hurts people who are awake and alert in a building with many exits, no. You're much more likely to do harm using a gun.

I don't know? Is it easy for black youths who've been going to church every week about to get their life back on track to acquire guns in Chicago where they are banned?

I literally owned a probably stolen MAK-90 as white middle class teenager.

I have 10-20 AR lowers I built from 80% just lying around for the day I need to build a gun during a gun ban. 80% lowers are dirt cheap, and I picked up one of those ghost gunner's a few years back. Great investment!

Would it be REALLYthat easy for a white middle class teenager to acquire drugs if its banned?

>Rent U-Haul
>Run into crowd

Yep, that really took a lot of fucking planning

yes. literally everybody knows somebody who knows somebody

>implying a cheap .380 pistol can’t kill.

Go away shill.

Parents need to start being parents and their little fuck trophies BFF.

Kids need to stop being absolute douchbags toward each other and then crying when the kids they’ve been mercilessly fucking with goes ape shit.

Very easy. All you need is to get your hands on an 80% finished lower receiver and access to a milling machine.

You've clearly never rented a U-Haul.
>reserve truck
>show up at location
>gimme my truck
>sir, we don't have any reservations under that name
>what
>oh, sorry, found your reservation
>but we don't have any trucks
>I have called location x, 40 miles away
>they have one truck but it's a trailer
>and not the capacity you wanted

every fucking time

Black market bro. Hell, I could probably get a full auto rifle here within a week and we've got the some of the toughest gun laws out there and we live on an island. Laws only apply to those who follow them bro.

It wouldn't be if we finally repeal the gun show loop hole. Call your congressmen now!

weed has been banned in my state and i never had trouble finding some in highschool. the market will dictate things, so if the AR-15 platform is really so good, then a black market would form to meet demand. It's the same thing that always happens.

Assault rifles are already banned.

your post is bait m8.

How much effort so you think is needed to learn how to drive a truck or douse a building in fuel and lighting it up? Firing a gun efficiently and effectively is far harder.

You might want to look up t18ch44 and t26ch53 m8

almost as easy as getting weed in a non-legal state

he was 19

hooktube.com/watch?v=3D4dVcaWyNN-Q

You're absolutely wrong about this.

Check the death tolls on arsons and accidental fires. Being inside a building with a large active fire is even worse than being inside a building with an active shooter.
Fires spread fast, people panic, and the smoke obstructs vision and kills.

On top of this the fire destroys most of the evidence that would point to the perpetrator.

There's a REASON we have firefighters in addition to a police force. Fires are fucking deadly. Entire cities have been burned down because they were left uncontrolled.

It's not a garden shed, it's a school. You're not going to douse it in anything unless you have a pumper truck.

Everyone in a school is awake.
Schools have many exits.
Schools operate during daylight.
Schools practice fire drills a few times per year.
Schools maintain their fire suppression / detection systems more carefully than residences.

I don't know what scenario you're imagining.

>Assault Weapons Ban 1.0
>1996-2004
>Columbine 1999

You tell me?

Assault rifles were banned, and almost no one has them. Next question.

if you really are from poland by your flag in case you don't know Florida is filled with spics and niggs who would have given him access