How do we get Japan to accept more immigrants? They need them to save their birth rates and economy

How do we get Japan to accept more immigrants? They need them to save their birth rates and economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's so wrong about a smaller population?

Other than less people to kike over for pennies

>implying population decline is a bad thing

I'd seriously like to know how the muh Jews crowd explains why Japanese women don't get married and have children until their 30s even though there are literally no Jews in Japan whatsoever

Because immigration is the only solution to a low population rate

Pure jewry

Sounds comfy

Having a population of 88 million would make them the 16th most populated country on Earth in 2017. And that's on a small island with a pure ethnic population. Currently they are at number 11 with 127 million.
Japan will be fine without the niggers and arabs.

Isn't Japan leading the world in automation? Do they really need to import a million unskilled labors?

>oh no the increased power of technology means we won't need as many people working!
>oh no a lower birth rate means fewer people to work
which is it Sup Forums?

Rip in peace

dont need immigrants, just need to encourage baby making.

Sit tight Japan, I'm on my way to help. Going to marry a Japanese girl and have lots of kids in Japan.

Cut gynocentric laws, women need men again, birth rates goes up.

>How do we get the country that makes robots that you don't have to pay to do tedious, low skilled, manual labour tasks to accept people that you do have to pay who can do tedious, low skilled, manual labour jobs?

No they don't.

Stop making these threads.

Take more trips to Japan and give their women the BWC they crave, you don't need to immigrate to that shithole to help impregnate their women

In an automated world populations are a massive burden.

Why do you americans want more people on this planet, ever heard of overpopulation? There's only so much food and most of you fatties eat most of it anyway

BASED Anarchist

Kek

I like the part with cheaper real state

They need to get fucking among themselves.

Retard.

How do we get Israel to accept more Africans? They need them to save their birth rates and economy!

Soon. 3d printing and material technology with cloud computing is an enormous boost to biotechnology and soon people will have automatized menial jobs, whil ehaving the technology to enhance themselves.

If Japan endures the hardships now, they can soon colonize the Pacific ocean and each shitty little nip can have a harem of nekomori breeding slaves in his own palace underneath the sea.

Meanwhile Europe will become the bitch of nafris and niggers.

This

People need to know that Immigration is okay
However Mass immigration is bad and is a tool for subversion

Ohh no, all the old people will be dead in 50 years! Birth rates are a static figure that can't adjust naturally at some point during this time frame!! We NEED NIGGERS!!! QUICK, EVERYBODY START SPEAKING ENGLISH TOO!!

このクソオカマ野郎な??皆はお前を殺ってやがろう〜ああ??手前の歯並びをぶっ飛ばそう及び俺もてめえの顔にしっこしろボケェや。Huh, faggot??

Actually orthodox jews now have higher replacement rates than saudi bedouins , just look it up. The jews are really good at this.

Japan is so fucking ready for the rise of automation, they're in the perfect position

In the next couple of decades, every other country is gonna have millions of poor brown people who aren't needed for labor anymore. We're gonna have tens of millions of antiquated farm equipment laying around, eating off the government, and committing crimes

How much do you get paid to keep spamming this, OP? Japan is a wonderful place to have an experiment to prove the population pyramid scheme is wrong.

Cultural integrity is more likely to save Japan than importing cultural destroyers.

OR You could ban Abortion and in Japan's case, it's rampant sex industry.

Then again, East Asia, Europe, and the USA will soon learn that killing your own babies has dire consequences.

>implying i can handle that thickness

Japan is extremely overpopulated. This is what happens when a population reaches the carrying capacity for its environment, it drops until it plateaus at the carrying capacity.

Japan is around the same size as Germany. Germany is approximately 357,022 sq km, while Japan is approximately 377,915 sq km. Meanwhile, the population of Germany is ~81 million people (46 million MORE people live in Japan).

Leave our sex industry alone and mind your own fuckin' jewish business, faggot. Or I'll fuckin' kill your whole family.

Let me in an I'll help beat the piss out of anyone calling for open borders and any niggers/pakis that try to storm the gates. Then I'll come back to my nightmare homeland.
OP is a complete faggot, hopefully he gets HIV soon

It's a natural progression in dense populations of any species with abundant resources.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

I haven't seen this shitpost in a while.
L I F T
I
F
T

>>implying population decline is a bad thing

> implying I wouldnt breed that with the force of a thousand rising suns

>What's so wrong about a smaller population?
Nothing wrong , it would actually be better for survival, there are too many people on this planet now that cant feed themselves and resources are being pushed to a breaking point. This is why I couldn't care less about feeding starving countries or large scale war