Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
imgur.com/a/0SEYw
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

dead

arigatou in nihnojin ken sama

Ken-sama you're still alive? I thought you died two years during that terrible fight.

No, he died during the tsunami a few years before that (rest in pieces).

check'd and kek'd

fucking checked

I remember that but I swear I also remember a thread like two or three years ago where he died against Fedora-kun.

A Ken-sama falls in love with Japan.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with Japan's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls prime minister shinzo, and is overjoyed to find out that Japan has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Shinzo, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the Japan he called is not the same Japan he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. It is the Japans's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of its crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question THE NATURE OF WEABOO.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi

>imgur.com/a/0SEYw

You forgot webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Madman!

>as if this is any better than a general

Fact: There's a statue of Ken-sama in Ishinomaki, built to honor his sacrifice so that the angry seas would calm their fury.

Do you think ken-sama is still alive?

His Yamato-damashi lives on in all of us weebs.

it unironically is

>it
hes a human being

Way better than the Bort, SUPER,JoJo, SnK or BnHA generals

how do I become otomodachi with ken-kun

Does anyone have the copypasta about Ken-sama splitting the first wave of the tsunami in half to save some kids and then later he dies fighting the waves? I swear I haven't seen it in 6 years.

Unironically good to know, that just confirms that nobody who complains about generals shouldn't be taken seriously

I want gay sex and I want it NOW!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

>two or three years ago
No way it's been so long. No fucking way. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Some generals are that bad.

Ken sama is 41 now

Haruhi is so cute

Why the fuck is there an Insect Glaive?

Okay listen you fuckwit, I'm tired of seeing your shitpost all the time.
FIrst off, you fucking twerp, it's konnichiwa, not Gomenasai.
KO NI CHI FUCKING WA. Gomenasai means sorry.
Second, you're a fucking retard for thinking japanese games are superior in any kind. They're as good and bas as american ones. I also bet your drawings look like shit.
Now, you fucking faggot, let me teach you something about swords.
The best thing your glorious Katana can cut through is a bamboo straw, and NOT FUCKING STEEL. LEARN THAT FOR FUCKS SAKE.And it's folded about 10 times, for a total 800 kayers at fucking most. Nobody's gonna sit 5 years in his room and polish a rod, exept you maybe because you can't get any pussy.
Now, you're telling me that you know stuff about japanese history. HA HA FUCKING HA FAGGOT. You couldn'T even get a proper Kana if your life depended on it, not like it's worth anything. No fucking one wears a goddamn Kimono in the streets, you retarded fuckwit.
Go on, move to Japan, get laughed at by fucking everyone, I might just fly with you to have a seat in the front row when your spirit is shattered to a thousand bits. No one is gonna like an acne-ridden wannabe-japanese who doesn't know shit about the culture he so disgustingly admires.

Now, kindly fuck off and die, you scum of the earth.

Konnichiwa about that, chill dude

Wrong weapon Ken

Madainn mhath Sup Forums, my name is Laird Mugi.

I'm a 17 year old Scottish ned. I draw the Lochness Monster on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my bagpipe skills and playing superior Scottish games. (Highland Warriors, Medieval: Total War - Viking Invasion, Braveheart)

I train with my Claymore every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Scottish fluently, both Gaelic and the Lowland dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Scottish history and their Scots Law, which I follow 100%

When I get my Scottish visa, I am moving to Glasgow to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an food tester for the Mars Bar Factory or a Drink designer for Iron Bru headquarters!

I own several kilts, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Scotland, so I can fit in easier. I get drunk and flip off my elders and seniors and speak Scottish as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Scotland!

It is, though. It's still mediocre, but it's far better than a general.

Generals at least can have attempts at anime discussions. This is just shitposting, ebin memes and somewhat meta. You don't have to like generals, but don't be a hypocrite.

It's called funposting.

I hope this is pasta too

I have heart.
I won't stop believing.
I won't lose my way.
I will be the best that I can be, everyday!
Arigato, Ken-sama.

They're both garbage, but there's one huge difference: at the end of this, there won't be people scrambling to make a new thread. No one will ever bump this to keep this garbage alive.

NIPPON BANZAI

I miss /jp/ before it became /japan generals/

Lurk for at least 2 years before posting, newfags.

i feel you