Tokyo Ghoul:re chapter 137

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/137/4507/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/137/4507/1
Fucking finally.

Oh he broke out. Who would have expected that?

Kept you waiting huh?

If Furuta is killed by that tiny bullet, i will forgive Ishida for all of his bullshit

Wait are you telling me Roma is dead already? She just became waifu material, surely her insane regeneration will do something and they wouldn't hype up another SSS Kakuja for nothing

Safe to say that she's dead?

Still movement in the panel after and she recovered from a full head piercing before, who knows with decapitation though

Ishida is a hack

Now that Urie has backup and Furuta is dazed with that bullet, I don't think she'll have a chance to recover.

Who attacked furuta?

no one I can think of is known for guns .

Could it be a rc-suppressor bullet?

suzuya?

BASED MARUDE

Trips of truth. Best boy Marude saving the day again.

Am I interrupting something?

Master of the sneak attack headshot

Urie is the tokyo ghoul

This please.

I don't care what anyone say,Furuta is a fucking amazing antagonist.

>Urie gets saved at the last second
PLOT ARMOR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Urie sliced up her body just to be sure and her organs are strewn everywhere which SHOULD'VE included her kakuhou's.
But maybe. Best I can see happening is Furuta reviving himself and tossing her organs into "Dragon"

>gintama

not anymore thanks to that dragged-out-as-fuck serious arc.

Marude,Mado,Suzuya's Squad/Kuramoto,other Q's?

So much asspulls in one chapter. Jesus. Also gotta point out that people (like me) who said Roma reveal was only made for her to job were correct. How much of a fucking hack can you be.

Shirazu's kagune

At least he dragged her on for more chapters than what it's worth.

Pretty sure it shebwas just developed to give reference to how strong Urie has become

>that people (like me)
You want a medal? Were you that retard who """predicted""" Urie was going to explode out of her as if that wasn't obvious?

t. mad clownfag

t. autist who needs validation from Sup Forums
Try reddit.
I'll give you a special tip so you can get fresh upvotes
"Yomo is going to get saved out of nowhere"

>getting so mad over manga

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I LOVE URIE

Is there anyone who can challenge his status as best boy now?

This can't really be the end of Furuta or Roma right?

Zombie Shirazu

Marude is an established Marksman

Roma is probably maybe dead.
Furuta will shrug it off after Urie escapes though.

What are the chances of Shikorae wandering around before being recruited by Goat? Kaneki was supposed to remind him of his brother after all.

Fucking Ishida, Roma better not be dead with all the regeneration technology they have now and her natural ability to have her head cut in half and survive. I really started liking her character the last few chapters

She already said farewell. She is dead, deal with it.

I'm trying user but it's hard

Wow...the level of asspull is unreal. Ishida wasted a SSS ghoul just to give Urie a friendship power up. We Fairy Tail now guys.

>Chicken or the egg
>"Gintama really is the best"
>let me kill this good character from the first series real quick because lol
Post yfw this is the current state of the manga since meme-master Furuta was introduced

Go back to tumblr

>BROOOOOOTTHEEEERRR
Wait what, Roma is a guy?

yes

vancouver

You'll see her in "Dragon"
I am pretty sad though. I remember reading the original series and wondering if she was going to be part of the Chadneki harem before she laughed at her death.

No
Shiro was the protagonist of a spin-off game, in that game he searches for his brother

Fuck off, retard.

No Shikorae is just a crazy retard who imprints people as his brother because he's an insane Rio

>Rio speaking actual words

wew lad. Is this the first time?

no....way!

You're unironically mentally ill.

>kuroiwa loses his arm first before dying
>chapter 137 in the original

dON'T you mean us?

Currently rereading part1. Jesus Christ the art was so much better back then.

No, I mean you for spamming this garbage since months in every single thread and making a million trash edits. Read more manga or something you obsessed homosexual.

The story was too

Roma? More like Jobber

It's way too early to call the execution quits so it has to be Marude who gave that same headshot to Yoshitoki since Ishida loves callbacks. He's either alone or most likely with Mado and Amon to form a 3rd party anti-V group with former CCG members (Takizawa joining is also plausible.)

It wouldn't be surprising either if this is how Furuta's power collapses since they left a big fucking mess to clean up and anyone that would waltz right in would have to question Furuta with the building damages and corpses. Hell, they're at a official CCG building and Shikorae jumped out of Furuta's window so someone's bound to have witnessed that. If no one official or a group of witnesses there to question Furuta, he can still easily clean it up with "we were attacked by clowns" and hardline another excuse for his regime to swallow up. He still has a great reputation so it's not so difficult for him to escape accusations but suspicions will definitely raise even further. This ultimately is going to lead to a bigger split in the CCG now that Urie is likely to defect and would be blamed for Kuroiwa's and their accompanied party's deaths.

The bottom line is, Furuta fucked up big time for not killing them quickly and quietly. He's facing a two-halve split of CCG factions: his new regime consisted of V, loyalists like Ui and the Oggai while the old members like Suzuya, Aura, Morgan, Fura and others aren't favorable to Furuta's agenda. Especially when a strong pillar of support like Kuroiwa is killed, it will trigger a disarray on the CCG as a whole.

He reminds me of Black Reaper Kaneki...

>months
don't you mean years? Remember this?

Yeah, I'd be fine with it if they were any good. They're not even bad in a funny way either

>shiko BTFO screaming for his brother
>Roma getting face fucked
How can anyone even compete against Urie?

They can't. Suzuya and Takizawa were pretty alright but Urie left them in the fucking dirt

>great character development
>self reflecting
>killed an SSS rate without framing out
>will probably team up with Marude now

Urie is hands down the best and most interesting character of the series

Did you even read the last few chapters?

I haven't enjoyed a chapter this much in a long fucking time. Now we need based Marude back.

Urie only managed to beat her because Roma went full retard and swallowed him alive. This is akin standing behind a ghoul and a shit writing.

>Izanagi
What is Ishida trying to say here?
A god who was married to his younger sister who became symbols of birth and death.

Let me guess.

Ishida will skip the whole Urie plotline for the next couple chapters now that we got that painful cliffhanger so that the focus shifts entirely over to the 24th ward battles. I bet we won't see who shot Furuta for the next 5 chapters.

It's literally a Naruto reference.

Well, Furuta wants to marry Rize who is kinda is little sister

Maybe it will help making things at 24th ward more interesting. This chapter is a good example why focusing on one of the scenes instead of jumping around 3 different places in a single chapter creates a more intense experience

>Rize killed many because of her gluttony
>Furuta has made 100 oggai kids out of her
Really sparks my walnuts.

>Urie kills SSS and SS ghoul in one encounter
>Something the previous Bureau Chief couldn't even do
>Something that Arima didn't even do

>Roma revealed as leader of the clowns and killed within 2 chapters
Please let :re be the end of this, I just want to be free

>real quick
She really outstayed her welcome tho.

It fits.
Izanagi tried to save Izanami but he found she became a monster.
She made chase to try and kill him but ended up imprisoned.

really? he can oneshot sss now? fuckin hack of a writer so biased

Absolutely based. That shield out of nowhere was fucking sick

Yeah but Arima could most definitely do it if he wanted to.

One shot? What are you fucking reading?

>Urie shitted on kaneki character even harder
>He didnt need muh epik hair transformations for that to happen

Thats called an asspull, son.

>Urie is now Arima tier

>Reaper for three people
Well, one is down. Yomo is likely to follow.
Who would be the last one?
Only other fight we saw was Kou.
Hinami?

He got the shield when he framed out last time during his fight with Donato.

Her face aged, she's kill.

Stop making things up.

hes wayy ahead of arima at this point. probably

Why didn't he fucking stab Urie in this panel.

Nah, Arima would have ended this without Kuroiwa dying or getting tossed around.

Of course it's Marude. He also shot Yoshitoki in the forehead, Ishida loves his parallels.

Which is the definition of jobbing.

Reminder that beheading didnt stop Eto infused minions.

b-but muh epik drama muh tragedy

The only thing I dislike about his character is his Mutsuki-boner

Eto character still has potential, unlike roma people live or die as muh plot demands anyways even though she can somehow be still alive urie actually destroyed her.

I still like the writing but the HEAVY overreliance on these shounen-tier "shock" pages is really dragging the series down.