The USA Olympic team

The USA Olympic team.
Notice anything?

I notice another shit post fucking up the board.

seems like a good cross section of America, I don't see the problem

I noticed the soyboy on the top right.

Almost all are white, needs more diversity 0/11

Kek so did I.

no black females

pretty fugly tbqh
im ashamed

Wow only the black guy looks like a human being. The rest are goblinos. Two of them literally look like human trollfaces....

focal length looks fucked. Noses seem far too wide.

Memes are powerful because they are real.

here too?

holy fuck dude, warn people before sharing pics of yourself
got any nudes? asking for a friend.

hmm are they all jews?

le 56% face coming to a country near you

Look at that human excrement. No wonder we lost to the Nordic gods of ice and snow.

There's actually a nigger there. I thought they hate the cold

Why the Nintendo Switch on the soyboy?

Because soyboys are so obsessed over it.

Mutts. Only in the United States

>posts an ugly mutant

I wasn't aware. I thought it was just little kids. It probably makes sense mankids love it too.

Always a problem for me in the midwest. El goblino/ La goblina is rare around here. I work in the trades and its still 90% white male.

fuck this world

>Soyboy
>Olympic Athlete

Pick one
(Also using 'Soyboy' unironically)

and i thought i was a goblino

What's wrong with their cheeks???

This is for you

Not gonna lie, I'd make him my sub and spank him mercilessly. I'd call him a sissy fag, too.

getting the fuck out of here now

Obama Youth

Ohhh, could I be your sub, sir?

Top left was the stunt double for the son of the mask.

You have to have a lack of muscles first.

holy shit ... muthufuckin abominations

they are ugly cunts so they over compensate by dedicating their lives trying to earn a shiny piece of metal to feel better about their pointless lives?

All of them look like Amerimutts.

Where’s our shit-tastic hockey team?

all their faces look like they were mirrored along the center

Unlike an Olympic Athlete

well, not all, but along the mid sections it gets really uncanny

Looks Finnish

> a literal caveman
all memes were real holy shit

yeah i see the fall of american empire in 50 years tops

The guy with the long hair looks cross eyed, you may be right.

I'll be your slaveboi, master. I'm a raunchy kinky pig who is open to everything and anything. Use me anyway you'd like.

FUCK MY FLAG! I was joking, fck.

Hey buddy, why the long face?

This

Everything is mishmashed to the nth degree? Point you're getting at?

>The current state of moor shitposting

our country is fucking ugly?

I fucked up... I was using my geoflag on another thread...

Show us your flag, Turkroach.

>le 33%

They're all ugly as fuck

>won't show his roach flag
Funny that people fall for this.

>literally just middle aged guy with glasses
>lol, what a soyboy
how many layers of basement are you dwelling in?

>6'1" 210lbs athlete
>Soyboy
he definitely looks like one but yea nah

No wonder.

wait are the chicks actually dudes

GOD DAMN IT.

I only see one thing - equal humans.

>"goes around comes around"
Interesting how bitter that sounds. When was Spain ever a victim of burger bullciding? The main group that gets the most shit from burgerclaps over the years are mudslimes. Really makes you think...

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>fair skin
>lol he's a mutt
What?

Future faces of America.

Jew really did a number on you amerimutts.

I'll give the Amerimutt credit, at least he has a decent counter meme instead of just swapping flags around.

Huh? Don't know what you're trying to say

EL HIDRALISKO!

Don't you start to get a little suspicious of all the burger hate all of a sudden? It's all over suddenly too. Kind of an odd coincidence. Especially considering all Western nations are in a similar boats.

All of a sudden? Dude it's been here for 5 months or something. Plus it happened from all the threads they were making from who is and who isn't white wtf. Plus atleast on Sup Forums we have the most reason to shit on them considering they know nothing about spaniards but the moors and use that as their go to insult for spaniards constantly and actually believe we all look like dark skinned muslims.

la creatura

>Kind of an odd coincidence
It's not a coincidence, its a shill campaign. They found something that will reliably disrupt the board, so they've been pounding away at it. Nupol is gullible enough to be manipulated.

How do we solve the balding epidemic?

God fucking damn... huh... please show me how this was a shill campaign.

>All of a sudden? Dude it's been here for 5 months or something.
Yeah, its a 3-4 year old memes. Suddenly it was revived and spammed hard two month ago. Now its the most popular meme on Sup Forums? Same way with ANGLO BLOOD and BEADY memes, they just forced it until it became annoying and the idiots spammed it to get (you)s. These are memes designed to disrupt the board, not to be funny or make a meaningful point. They see us as an enemy and they want to disable our environment.

Who won gold out of those people?mit would be interesting to see.

You just need to come to the realization that most white people arent very attractive. Those arent mutts, thats just how the average white looks.

>A cosmopolitan federation of states comprised of 300 million plus people have several ethnicities

Nooo waaay faggot!

they all have the same dad

That one chick is all chin, id still smash though

Yeah sorry but I use it when they go on a shitshow on me. I find it funny, and it doesn't "disrupt" anything. You don't respond and you don't have to get annoyed by it. I do not like Americans, I do not like America, I enjoy shitting on Americans, I will continue shitting on America. Plus I remember the thread where it all started. It wasn't some kinda of psy op shill campaign by leftypol or whatever the fck some of you retards come up with. Wouldn't be surprised if you're an American in Norway to be quite honest.

Trying too hard

Its funny when you proto-mexicans get all upset

>use it when they go on a shitshow on me
I know, I'm saying you're the useful idiot for leftists constantly raiding here. You feel butthurt over some stupid burger said something, so you spam mutt memes and derail the thread. You are a willing fool for those trying to destroy this place as a redpill hub.

Thanks for proving my point

Nice faggot flag

Did you read my whole comment? I came on here with a huge adoration for America and viewing it as the bastion of freedom, democracy and everything that is good. It was coming here that made me realise how fucked up of a nation and how corrupt America is. If you still think America should be respected, fuck off

Fpbp

Yeah I fucked up earlier, I was typing on another thread.

If you cant handle bantz there is another website you can go to that is more your speed.

wtf why are they so fucking ugly.