This happened at my school today...

This happened at my school today. The administration at my school clearly stated in the morning announcements that if students skipped class to go to this gun control "protest" then consequences would be made, but they ended up doing nothing. What do you think, Sup Forums?

gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control gun control

5 6
>5
>6

they are pretty quick to just climb over the bodies and cheer for something unrelated to stopping anything

Giving permission to dumb down society by skipping school, I don't think America can afford to dumb down society as it is. Poor little white kids are going to struggle enough as it is

Lame

These Kulaks will be slaughtered and raped by the kikes African hordes.

Look at those self indulgent sluts riling up the masses. God this is why i hated high school. Everyone was such a useless normie. So ridiculously predictable and simple to understand that watching them or interacting with them is so fucking boring, and just draining. It's all coming back to me now. Those three sluts in the middle are the popular boring girls who gets riled up by their useless suburban mothers who pretend to do the "right thing" while they sit in their all white suburban and never interacted with a black person before. And those fatsos and Mexicans who hold the sign just want those stacies to notice them. Fucking children playing at politics, omg so much youth trauma. I truly hate the human race, except you guys, you guys are alright.

Gun control to Uncle Sam your ammos dead there’s something wrong can you her me Uncle Sam? Ahhaaaa I’m floating in America far below the world planet earth is red and it’s because of our gunsssss. Can you here me Uncle Sam?

Bunch of grinning retards

that's me in the orange pants

America should ban machine guns fs

public school is a waste of time and money

Jus hard not to take an excuse to skip class. Were there very many anti gun control people?

All guns are machines though.

underage b&

i would fucking cum in this babe then make her eat it out

Is the gal on the left a literal retard. Is that bald fag in the blue jacket a teacher/coach? Shit, the bald nigger with the camera looks retarded too.

I would say there were about 60-100 kids at the riot itself, but a lot of kids just skipped class once they realized that there won't be any consequences

no idea who the girl is, bald guy is one of the principals, the black kid is gay

wakanda if true

Why don't American kids know how to dress?

>What do you think
Look
at
the
fucking
state

Gun control for uncle sam,
Us jews will take them from your hands,
Check your safty and may Karl Marx go with you.

Fucking hell I had the same experience.

>my burgers fight and die for israel to protect this specimen
el goblino de las americanas

Easier to wait and make a list of kids absent then to stop them at the door.

lol kids today are sad drones. social media controls them

Shows a good lack of education (which they would be getting if they were in class), understanding and a need for mental health care.
George Soros must be laughing all the way to the bank on this oNE.

>WHAT DO WE WANT!?

I DUNNO CHANGES OR WHATEVER.

???????????????????