So which one is it?

So which one is it?

Depends on the country. Mayonnaise wins by a long shot in burgerland. People scarf that shit down like its life blood.

I'd say mayo goes better with a lot of more things than ketchup desu

Natto

Ketchup. The sugar always overpowers the flavor of anything else.

>Mayo
Only if your a cum guzzling faggot

is frietsaus also mayo

As someone who hates eggs, ketchup.

I am not one of this metro-sexual millennials who always makes a distorted face when he just hears the word mayonnaise and has to tell people for hours why mayo is bad for you. But generally Ketchup is better.

Childhood is loving ketchup.
Adolescence is preferring mayonnaise
Adulthood is realise that mustard is superior.

Mayo's not that bad, I think I'd rather have it on a sandwich than not. It's not great on much else, but Ketchup isn't either. They're both ok in the right situations, but Ketchup can REALLY ruin something if used wrong, so Mayonnaise.

I only ever use pepper sauce, as strong as possible, the burning helps forget the pain and problems

ketchup is a mistake

>quality discussion threads got replaced with this cancer

Splatoon 2 said mayo.

Sure you're not thinking of truckland? Euros dip their fries in that shit.

Ketchup is so shit it kills everything it's mixed or served with.

>faggots choosing mayo or ketchup based on what they prefer to have in their food
It's a fight, you retards. And ketchup would wipe the floor with mayo.

Mayo goes with more things but when ketchup also goes with it, I prefer ketchup

>Euros
That's pretty much only a Dutch thing and no one really cares about what they get up to. The rest of us dip our potato fingers in ketchup. The best choice is a mix of mayo and ketchup, but if anyone asks you didn't get that from me.

>quality discussion threads

Mayo > Ketchup and this fact is now a written law. It is ILLEGAL to prefer ketchup.

>spoiler
>euros prefer mixing
What a fucking suprise.