Nanatsu no Taizai

It's finally out!

mangastream.com/read/the_seven_deadly_sins/230/4508/1

>Movie
Wait what?

Probably the Vampire side story, if not an original work.

This chapter was nice. Everyone had a chance to show off.

>That Ban
Jesus christ

Confident Elizabeth is hot.

End, who do you think will win before Elizabeth steps in to tranquilize Meliodas?

Merlin is cute, CUTE!

In spite of Elizabeth's mary sue powers that conveniently leaves Melascula alive, this works to leave both Elaine plus herself relevant and among the cast for longer so thank the stars for that.

What's the original script? Is it Elizabeth onee chan or something similar? Sis sis sounds stupid.

Ban really needs a fucking power-up

Except Ban the jobber king

姉々 "Nee-nee"

>People actually thought Mera would do anything but job

As Merlin said:
NEVER
EVER
turn into a snake. It just doesn't work.

Mel will start off wrecking Escanors shit, then sun bro will probably start roasting mel alive. Then the two of them will beat each other up to the point of death and unleashing some final cataclysmic attack on each other. At this point Elizabeth will step in and stop the fighting somehow

>reverting Meliodas back to his warring form
>splitting him and Escanors to fight each other
That's something.

Diane and her BF would be KO without Elizabeth

>Ban jobbed again

What else did you expect?

Melascula a cute, A CUTE!

WHY IS SMUG HUMAN SO COOL

TIME TO BURN AKUMA-SHOTA INTO ASHES

DIANE IN APRON WHEN?

Damn escanorfags are about to the blown the fuck out

Who are we rooting for?

Escanor or Meliodas?

>Mela was just a tiny snake
>Somehow she still had all the hearts of a high class demon
How?

Elizabeth is literally perfect and I love her more than anything..

Neither. Based Zeldris will come and take his niisan back so the commandments can be a threat again.

Wait, so she REALLY had something else up her sleeve? "true magic power"? And it would have been enough to make this fight a hard one?

Mel

Merlin is talking about her regular form and the shit she did to ban in their first fight etc.

She actually did pretty well in that situation, what beat her was the recent massive power up of Diane and King, which she had no way to know about.

She could have just stayed back and talk more shit to Mel and then run away once he went assault form
But nope lets go out and fight

Mel is about to defeat all of the seven sins, not even liz can save them since he has reverted to before even meeting her
It's over, the demons won and Zeldris didnt even have to lift a finger

If Diane and King didn't get their powerup, that would pretty much reduce the fight to Mera vs Merlin & Gowther, wonder how it would have done.

If her "true magic power" was so much better than that snake form, why not use it?

>Use human form
>ban immediately snatches your heart
Merlin is just shit talking

Hopefully Escanor. His flawless track record so far is basically begging for something to come and ruin it, to hype up whatever threat managed to do that. It wouldn't make sense to waste that on Mel who we already know is ridiculously strong and who isn't even an antagonist. Narratively speaking, Escanor jobbing could be used the most effectively if some new and mysterious character managed to do it and in a situation where Escanor losing would put Merlin in danger so the loss would impact Escanor's pride and make him feel like a failure. Him losing now would be a wasted opportunity, but Nakaba obviously doesn't want to make Mel lose after all this hype either, so maybe it'll end in a draw.

>but Nakaba obviously doesn't want to make Mel lose after all this hype either

Or he could just hype the fact that Mel actually could get even stronger than his "prime" as the 10C boss.

Hilarious how Elizabeth just went from useless damsel to instant Mary Sue.

How does some random snake acquire high class demonic powers just by living in the realm for a while? Is Galan also just a suit of armor that was left lying around there until it turned into a living creature? Couple that with a doll being made into a demon or Dolor and Glox somehow joining the clan or Grayroad turning humans into demons and it's starting to seem like the demons aren't really a separate species at all, but rather something artificially produced by being exposed to the miasma. I wonder if the goddesses are the same, or if they're actually somehow above the other clans. Maybe Mera's angelic counterpart is some bird that accidentally flew into heaven and became and angel over time.

I want Princess Elizabeth back.

This muh pity in my eyes muh absolute love muh absolute purification bullshit got already annoying.
I can only hope Zeldris will arrive and take back his brother, so maybe we can have proper fights instead of asspulls every time.
Melascula jobbing yet again is as unsurprising as it is an absolute waste.

Well, she's the fucking daughter of the goddess queen after all, it's not that surprising.

>They Envy'ed her instead of killing her right away
Also since she's a regular snake now how can her undead magic still be active?

/ourguy/ Escanor

That would make the matchups pretty weird. I think it's more likely that Zeldris either used the demon king's power to nullify some of the self-inflicted commandments(Estarossa's weakness and Galan's petrification) or went to find Dolor and Glox and either forced them to come back or used his piety to brainwash them. There's also Derrierie and Monspiet who are definitely still alive, considering how neither one has ever activated their commandment and how Monspiet hasn't even revealed what his magic does. And come on, Mera was burned, split in half, hearts destroyed and neck snapped to the point that even Estarossa thought she was dead, does anyone really think Derrierie and Monspiet were just unceremoniously killed in a single attack especially after all the characterization they got?

At the very least it's going to be Zeldris + Estarossa + Monspiet and Derrierie, but I'm expecting them to also have either Galan or Glox and Dolor. King and Diane still have to surpass Glox and Dolor and it's going to happen either by direct combat or by Glox and Dolor being killed by some goddesses and King and Diane taking revenge later on. Mera talking in this chapter about how their power is comparable seems to hint that this confrontation isn't all that far off.

>Year 2016 + 1
>Not believing in Sun God
Filthy demon is getting a sun tan

Well there is still his Sacred Treasure missing.

evolution??

can escanor's peak even beat mel?

How does ban deal with the pain of having his entire body melt

I had been fapping to a literal animal all this time.

Finally i can like her.

I wonder, can she even come back? The one in charge of her body now is the original Elizabeth, all her reincarnations are just memories to her. Maybe princess Elizabeth is gone for good, just like Ayla Elizabeth and Liz.

He's use to pain obviously

I hope everyone remembers to praise the sun today

kek

I feel like Escanor is going down this time ... I don't want to see this happen.

Please no.

Im buying a ticket to japan to suck Nakaba's dick if Escanor actually wins.

>doubting our savior again

Escanor cannot lose

I believe in based sun man

It's hard to say since we don't know exactly how strong either of them are.
>Escanor's power level at its weakest is 15 or less
>his PL peaks at noon
>the only time has PL was being constantly observed(against Galan and Mera) it was 50k and increased at a rate of 5 points per second and after the short fight ended it was "almost noon" and Escanor had to leave
>his PL completely eclipsed Estarossa's at around 11:30 when their fight concluded but Escanor wasn't nearly as overwhelming when their fight started in the city some minutes earlier, between 11:10-11:20 or so
If Escanor's power increased linearly from dawn to noon at a rate of 5 points per second it would total 5 * 60 * 60 * 6 = 108k, so at 11:30 he would be at 99k, which is certainly enough to destroy the 60k Estarossa, but his PL when their fight started would have been around 90k, which should also have been plenty. This suggests that his PL increases exponentially or at least cubically as noon approaches. So somewhere between 11:10 and 11:20 he's strong enough to send Estarossa flying but not strong enough to make him shit his pants in fear or avoid Estarossa's full counter, but by 11:30 he's so strong Estarossa could do literally nothing against him, even with his magic. The question is how big of an increase there was between "almost noon"(maybe 10:30-11:00 or so?) to around 11:10-11:20 to 11:30. 50k to 65k to 70k? 50k to 70k to 90k? If the latter, his power increases exponentially and peaks at around 120k. Otherwise it's probably around 100k.

Then there's the question of just how much the demon mark buffs Mel's 60k base PL. Against Galan it roughly doubled his PL but against the 50-55k Dolor and Glox his 56k+demon mark wasn't enough to effortlessly stomp them, although he was clearly winning, so maybe a 10-20k buff? This new form is probably more than the previous ones too so 80k-100k total?. It's a bit of a guess but for now I'd say peak Escanor >= peak Mel.

When's muh boi Ban getting a power up bros? It's not fair!

When Elaine is in danger or gets his sacred treasure back.

Never. He already won best girl, he doesn't need anything else. Just let Escanor and Edgyodas handle the rest.

Mel said that Escanor was stronger than him, of course this was before he got back his power and before he revived so he could've just been saying that he was stronger than him at that moment, but Escanor is also the only one whose power level is listed as "immeasurable" in that data book or whatever. Usually data books are bullshit but i think this one has been accurate so far.

I think peak Escanor might just be the strongest character in the setting with the exception of maybe the Supreme Deity and the Demon King, but the gimmick is going to be that his power only peaks for 10 seconds or something like that, but in those 10 seconds he is the strongest.

She's the one that casted it?

Never, he got his waifu back from the dead and she's here to stay. That's enough for him. Besides, he's already immortal so I guess the author doesn't want to make him too broken by giving him a massive power up like he did with Diane and King.

So what if in the middle of the fight, Zeldris shows up takes Meliodas away while in this form as the leader of the TC. Zeldris and Meliodas now teams up to destroy the other clans while the 7DS try to stop them.

>"immeasurable"
That's because it varies with the Sun. It would be like trying to measure the intensity of sunlight on Earth without specifying the time of day or geographical location. To retain some semblance of power balance I hope he is the strongest in the series. Peak holy knights are at like ~4000(except Arthur at potentially 40000), peak giant and fairy at ~55000, peak demons at 60000 base and maybe ~80000 Indura, peak angels like 70k base and they'll probably have some buffs as well, demon king and supreme goddess at ~100k and Escanor at 100-120k but only for like 10 minutes, which is probably not enough for him to actually beat them. I fully expect Mel and possibly Eli and later Arthur to pull some absurd powerups but I hope that the overall power levels stay where they are right now, since most of the cast is already completely overshadowed by the Sins and their enemies.

I bet escanors peak is infinite for a second at noon

powerlevels

Mera had to be removed. She was too powerful. She was like Greyroad in that she had an I-win button vs anyone else in the Sins except Escanor.

How dare you ask who should win. But I want Escanor to retain his title. Problem is that he could barely take the last guy he fought and he wasn't the strongest commandment.

He's gonna steal shit from the angels for a massive power-up

Ban vs Mel has been foreshadowed as the endgame.

>Ban vs Mel has been foreshadowed as the endgame.
when?

ever since ban joined mel

That plot point was resolved about 100 chapters ago

If Merlin says that Escanor is fucked against current Mel, he is indeed fucked.
I'd say if Mera who considers Escanor terrifying says the same, he's definitely fucked because Mera saw assault mode Mel first hand.

merlin isn't omnipotent she couldn't even beat galan

But she's a researcher who is hardly prone to emotional outbursts like when she warned Escanor about Mel, which only makes her opinion more legit.

>melodiasposters are about to be BTFO as hard as estarosaposters

wasnt his sacred treasure thos dumbass tonfa or nunchucks or whatever

either way ban has been the resident jobber recently, seems like he's just around now to show how powerful enemies are before he heals back up and lets someone competent take over

How convenient, now Elaine doesn't have to die

Fuck. Like it was already said, Mera did pretty good: she stalled Sins for quite some time, made Meliodas go mad, killed King's dead friend the fourth time and Diane would be pretty fucked if not for Elizabeth plus that out-of-nowhere Elaine's power-up. Still, I hoped for something more. I hope she and Greyroad get free somehow.

But it's cute how the Demon with the strongest faith in the Demon King was a little snake in the past.

It worked in Conan the Barbarian: the Movie (kind of). The villain didn't do anything but slither away but at least he didn't die too early.

I WANT TO FUCK THIS SNAKE (in her humanoid form).