Boku no Hero Academia

Will All Might die? He appears to be in his way to be a cool wise mentor to Deku and the heroes of his generation and successfully avoided all the death flags from the fight with All for One, but will Hori let him live?

He will die because nips hate westaboo characters.

I thought so in the fight with AfO, but Hori fucked my expectations with an iron dick.

how could anyone hate all might? he's a good boy..

You need to be a soulless husk to hate All Might.
Let's try to keep on topic at least some minutes, lads, the mods are cracking the whip

The editor didn't like his designs at first right? What's up with that?

He will die of old age in the end of the series epilogue, After he's lived a good life.

He is gonna die
Deku already saw him as one of the visions of OfA
The question is when and how
He might just die in a bed because of his fucked up lungs

spoonfeed me on the mods, why do they ban the threads?

Blessings on blessings on blessings.

Mods said we can't have generals anymore, then deleted everything related to Boku no Hero because they thought they were generals (for absoluuutely no reason whatsoever)

All Might will die on February 26th, the anniversary when he gave OFA to Deku.

He better die because someone killed him and not his fucking life deteriorating.

Traitor should do it or Toga using her quirk.

>All Might literally says "I won't be killed!" to AfO
A deathflag so big it's downright blinding.

To be fair, we were popping general after general with no real reason behind it, at least now we can pick a topic to start off rather than shitpost until something interesting happens

I would be fucking mad if Toga did it when even AfO couldn't.

I think he's gonna fall asleep after a long arc and not wake up

No.

>All might dies defeated by a strong villain, maybe even AfO
>Deku goes berserk beating the fuck outa AfO
>Its his first time he managed to go 100% and he's ripped as all might
>yfw

The madman will change his fate.

All Might is already dead.

It's only Torshinori who is alive.

Toshinori is All Might.

All Might will live on more than Toshinori even will.

at this point any strong villain would be murdering all might not defeating him since he's powerless.

Also if it's AfO it's gonna be shiggy he's definetly inheriting it in one of the next arcs

All Might ise ded. And Toshinori will soon be in cemenete bootse**

**The subtitles say "cement shoes".

Reminder that AfO streamed their fight to try and break the myth of All Might, the ultimate hero.
>failing this damn hard
>kek

People really underestimate how sick All Might is.
He's not the youngest any more and he's literally missing his stomach.
He won't hold out much longer.

>All might gets Noumu'd
yfw

>You need to be a soulless husk to hate All Might
sounds like nips

For what purpose? What quirk do they wanna use his body for?

What if Toga transformed into Shiggy and tricked AfO into giving AfO to her? Then she assassinates Shiggy and takes his place as the head of the villains and solidifies her status by killing All Might on live TV. The final fight is Deku vs Toga first in Shiggy's form, then as herself and then finally in the form of All Might.

>All Might living to see Deku and Ochako's children
Hori pls

>All Might raising death flags left and right
>Torshinori can't even keep up OFA for a minute
If All Might doesn't die for Deku's development of a character and a hero then I'll eat my shoe. Typically characters don't die in Shonen unless their death's make a huge impact on the MC's character progression(Ace from Wan Piss or Jiraya)

The plot twist is that All-might is already dead, he keeps moving by sheer wiilpower , that's why this happened

>he stays "alive" with sheer willpower
no wonder stain admires him

Is the series going to end at afo vs all might?
I really want to see it

>making a nomu out of an old worn out body
Sound like it would take more effort than making a Nomu from a random thug.

sorry. I meant *anime

nothing, seeing the symbol of peace reduced to a mindless mutant would cripple hero morale

not this season, thats probably coming in the middle part of next one if there is a 3rd season hopefully

You say that, but All Might always places in the top ten of the popularity polls. While Momo gets less and less votes every year

Damn.

Common mistake.
History shows that going for fear tactics would only tame the common folks but enrages the special ones
The more unrighteous the death, the more the morale shall skyrocket

No, there's only like 5 episodes left, there's not enough time to get through the summer camp and the resolution of it.

So you're telling me there are NO quirkless heros? Is this old faggot the only instance of quirkless people trying to be heros?

I LOVE OCHA OCHA!!!

It's practically impossible to get a license without a quirk. And as you saw in the provisional license battle, it's hard to get through even the first stage unless you're part of a group.

(●´ω`●)

Vigilante > cuck heroes

Here's a Premium Ochako for you.

You faggots are the reason why threads get deleted. Get out.

thanks user (づ。‿‿。)づ
but still I can't figure out how hori would make such a great design, and then forget about it like it never existed. I hope it will be her hero costume after a year or so.

Did the mods forget to ban this one? Because they really should

literally just filter him out
at least he has his trip back on now

I hope they won't, this is the only place I have.

How did All Might get through the entrance exam and his license without OFA then?

There's no way he got it till the last time he saw Nana.

WAKE UP THREAD

Either he got OfA before starting high school and he just had a tall build that made him look older in the flashback, or he got it while he was in high school and he transferred into UA.

Any other Ochako x Toga pictures?

This is why generals are banned. God, I miss pre-anime BNHA threads. Even the ones during season 1 were better.

You're annoying.

Ochako is for bringing out the true madman

user, you know he's going to be around. Rather then be a part of the problem with these threads be a part of the solution and actually talk about the series.

Is it rape if its yuri?

Why is Bakugo tripfagging on Sup Forums?

stabbing someone isn't rape

OP/ED material is pretty weak now in hindsight.
Only ED3 I really like.

I need this

do you want me to stop posting?

Plaese stop derailing the thread.

But it's penetration...

So is Shinso working for Overhaul? It seems pretty clear that both Twice and Toga were compelled to explain their powers here.

You need to get better at stabbing people.

We've seen heroes who's quirks are just having good hearing or onesided telepathic communication, that's all fucking useless for the provisional license exam

Not when they're in a group.

>onesided telepathic communication
>Not just streaming constant lewd thoughts into your opponent's minds.
Mandalay knew exactly what she was doing with that quirk.

Is season three up in the air? Or is it waiting to be confirmed?

Toga and Twice are so cute together

waiting to be confirmed. it will happen though, BnHA makes too much money to not have a S3 in production for 2018.

Mandalay or Pixiebob?

Its pretty premium.

Mandalay, I checked the wiki to make sure I was remembering the right one. Pixiebob is the one that can manipulate the earth.

>not wanting the horny earthbender cake

did threads get deader since we have the sticky?

why can't i find a translated version of the latest vigilantes chapter

Because it isn't translated yet.

Is it usually this slow?

When's the arc where Endeavor shows up to try and force Shoto into an arranged eugenics marriage?

>Not Pixiebob shows up to get Endeavor to help her force Shoto into an arranged Eugenics marriage

don't Bruno me again like that

Can somebody explain how when deku punches somebody with his power they aren't turned to mush?
I thought the can either go 100% or 0%.
When he fought Todoroki he punched him in the stomach and he flew away a few feet but wasn't hurt at all.

Todoroki is used to getting punched in the stomach. Plus Dekus punches were weaker at that time.

>"If you give me Shoto our kids will shoot lava, here I've got cash to pay you for him too"
>Endeavors eyes turn to dollar signs as he dials Shoto's number with one phone and his lawyer on another

He learned some measure of control, it started back when the first nomu showed up, those punches are actually about 5%.

okay i see

Pay more attention, he can also do 5%

he won't kill himself right?

that was after training with grand torino though.
He says 5% then but not before

AND THEN IZUKU SAID-

NOTHING YOU IDIOTS IZUKU IS DEAD

I LOCKED HIM IN MY BASEMENT