Princess Principal

You bought a mill out of social embarrassment? I sometimes buy "The Big Issue" out of social embarrassment, I don't buy a FUCKING MILL!

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaljeweler.com/fashion/antique-estate-jewelry/4080-the-history-behind-the-choker
janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/tag/18th-century-prostitute/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd mill Princess.

Charlotte~ let's buy this girl.

>Originally there was no speech in the dialogue when Princess entered the president's office, but since there was no speech, the speech was thought by Mr. Mori-san on a bad speech saying "Please give me something ad lib" It was. All the lines from Angel 's hands twisted to' Yadata 'is ad - lib.
inb4 this thread gets purged for the greater good of the board
HEIL NIPMOOT!
HEIL Sup ForumsREICH!

I remember reading that they were going to release a CD and it was going to include the Dorothy dad song. I guess it's the character songs, maybe next episode will have a song for the flashbacks too.

I hope Ange plays Alice the Delinquent again sometime, it was great.

Everyone get naked, the laundry girls are here!

How much is she?

I'm naked already.

wash my royal dick and ass, please

>It's raining men!

guys i'm scared...
i feel like no matter how good this show is when it's over we are still going to get bullied like how flip flappers was bullied

all the girls wear chokers
were chokers really that big in the 19th century?

fuck off

Anybody know if those hug pillows from the previous thread are some sort of exclusive or will they be up at the usual places?

on prostitutes they were

I hope Ange takes on more personas in future episodes. Delinquent Ange a cute.

They added that to the uniform for Beato's sake.

All these different reactions.

I instantly thought of these sluts when Princess went into the foreman's office and said "Gokigenyou."

fuck off ange.
>nationaljeweler.com/fashion/antique-estate-jewelry/4080-the-history-behind-the-choker
>Long before they encircled the necks of goth girls in the 1990s or were made popular by the Princess of Wales in the late 1800s, chokers were donned by women in ancient civilizations, worn to protect what even back then they understood to be a very important part of the body, the neck.
>Princess of Wales in the late 1800's
fuck these guys are good, i thought i had them up on a historical inconsistency but it's spot on for these girls to be wearing chokers all the time because it was popular and a princess fashion during that era.
Well done 3Hz.

Dorothy needs to stop corrupting these innocent young girls.

Oh fuck, me too.

Fucking cute.

Fucking Ange.

Great episode overall, possibly my favourite.

where can i buy this whore?

Is this thread safe? Can we discuss how this girl might come into play later on?

>janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/tag/18th-century-prostitute/
>London was a notorious hot bed for prostitutes. Fully one in five women in London (50,000) worked as ladies of the night. Many of them worked alone, plying their trade on the streets, in their own rooms, or in brothels. One foreign traveler was amazed at the variety of ways a man could have a woman
1 in 5
Ange
Princess
Dorothy
Chise
Beato
so which one is it do you think?

She won't.

It's your mother.

This what?

I'll never have a harem of 19th century child prostitutes ;_;

The only pure ones are the twins, because they're obviously just thinking about all the work they're getting. I'm speaking about non-sexual work, of course.

Why were her arms burned?

Because that wasn't the first time that happened.

Because she's Jack the Burner.

>one in five women in London (50,000)
What?

>In eighteenth-century London, prostitutes, especially those who operated from the streets, regularly picked the pockets of the men they picked up. In most cases, theft rather than sex was the main object of the trade of prostitution. Prostitutes kept an eye out for drunkards, whom they could easily roll. It was common in the rougher parts of London for streetwalkers to simply assault and steal from potential clients without actually having sex with them. Streetwalkers used their sexuality aggressively. “Solicition” by women was often so forceful that it is more accurate to regard it as assault. For a woman to offer herself for sex should be considered one of the tools of theft, rather than as part of a sexual economy. The areas most noted as the haunts of streetwalkers coincided largely with the criminal underworld. Prostitutes usually plied their trade in pairs, partly for company and for mutual protection, and partly so they could overpower and rob men. The typical bawd who organized a small network of prostitutes was a landlady of a public house or a coffee house to which prostitutes brought their customers and robbed them. Bawds earned most of their money not from the receipts of their girls, but by fencing their stolen goods. Sailors sometimes tore down bawdy houses because they were so regularly fleeced and cheated in them. Higher-class madams ran gambling houses, where they also fleeced and cheated their male clientele.
>There is overwhelming evidence that the prostitute was the keystone of the criminal underworld, at least in eighteenth-century London.
tl;dr Charlotte and Dorothy are ex-whores, the pickpocket girl in next episode is a child whore too.

I wonder where Ange will dump Chise's body once that crafty nip discovers her and Princess' relationship. Maybe the Thames again, or would that be too obvious?

>eighteenth-century

Chise will be their Knight of Zero.

This...ah...hare! I mean, this cute hare, Your Majesty.

Why is Princess always doing dangerous shit? Does she want to give Ange a heart attack?

Why is Princess constantly getting into trouble into trouble?

What century is the series set in?

>I spent the night with Angeline too drunk to roll in bed Me watch was new and me money too, in the morning with them she fled And as I walked the streets about, the whores they all did roar There goes Jack Strapp, the poor sailorlad, he must go to sea once more

I could see a member of Princess's old family having survived, though I'd have expected them to put in SOME hint towards that if it were actually not just coincidence, like someone saying she lost her family in the revolution or something.

Maybe it's just another chance lookalike, but she gets given the Queen Charlotte role after Princess and Ange both try to give the crown to each other.

Ange, I can't get down.

Nice user, very interesting.

Around the start of the twentieth.

The turn of the twentieth century.

Was the whore-state of London any different then?

Would have been a lot more women working in factories and such, so less whores per capita

You think Ange got punished for denying Princess her moment of glory?

What does that exactly mean? That the scene was supposed to be mute, or that they forgot to write the dialogue for it? Was the whole scene ad-libbed?

I think she slipped and Ange saved her?

Is that Princess and Ange's child from the future?

Maybe she was only going to beat them.

Yes, Ange asked for it.

Princess was about to fall backwards, so she should be thankful that Ange was there for her. Rather, I wonder how such a goofball used to be a pickpocket, she probably wasn't very successful.

Maybe she was just going to do an epic backflip before delivering the hurt?

I'm convinced that they are gonna flirt with each other after that.

It's another royal bastard.

Imagine getting a hairjob from her.

I want to adopt Beato.

Quarter of a million women in a 18th century city seems rather appropriate.
You gotta keep in mind cities where it takes a fucking day to get from one end to the other by car could simply not exist when people got everywhere on foot.
Likewise, there were next to no high buildings as reinforced concrete came about much later

When is Ange going to roleplay as a lesbian?

all of them.

Princess only wants to do fun stuff but Ange keeps denying her like an overprotective boyfriend. She deserves the blueballing.

I was wondering for the same thing.

This is the late 19th century though, London's pop was >4mi at that point.

You can't really blame Ange, she's seen countless people dying and Princess constantly gets herself into trouble. Ange basically has to babysit her 24/24 like a toddler when they're on a mission together.

Charlotte was to young for it.

Yeah, but user was quoting a source text from the 18th century.
>janeaustensworld.wordpress.com/tag/18th-century-prostitute/

Ange dakimakura

Princess dakimakura

Her battle gear is a lot lewder.

Whoever is doing the worldbuilding shit behind this show is a real Victorianboo

The second girl from the left is thirsty.

Oh, alright, the source wasn't wrong then, but user need to get his centuries straight.

I want to marry Ange.

>they see your dick

Beato?

Ange won't get married with anyone except for Princess

>Ange won't get married with anyone
This is correct.

If I had a Princess, so help me god, I would visit such unholiness upon her anus that you would never shit again out of sheer sympathy. As I took great handfuls of her peachy white cheeks in my hands, satan himself would begin to weep with joy. He knows that the sin I am about to commit will damn every soul in existence, that the profane, wet noises alone will stain the universe with its echoes, that the sight of my face buried in her will scorch the eyes of god himself.

I'm not a lesbian

How is that nightgown riding up her ass?

Isn't this how Kingsman ended

cavorite

Would you let Rita wash your clothes?

Only if she lets me wash her asshole.

Ange song is called "Take Me Up Higher" and Princess is "Into the Sky".

I'd let her wash a little more than that, if you know what I mean.

>Ange will marry me.
Now this is correct.

Their entire plan of testing every single uniform would have been a waste of time if it weren't for that lad who put the uniform to be washed because he didn't know he likes to wash them himself.
I bet the cunt was a scouser

The way that line was shot makes me think there's some greater significance to it. Maybe it's another callback to something they said when they were kids, and the "lie" is that it's actually something like "Nothing is impossible for a princess"?

she looks more like she knows what she wants and how to get it

girl on the far left is the one who wants more dick than she's been getting