I have seen first hand how mixing destroys cultural identity

I have seen first hand how mixing destroys cultural identity

>My family is all Greek, everyone.
>Everyone does Greek stuff
>Sister gets married to an Italian
>They decide to not get married in a Roman Church or a Greek Church because they dont want to have to pick because they don’t want to offend 1 family so instead they get a celebrant.
>They don’t want to get the kids christened either for the same reason, doing it in Roman church will piss off Greek side, doing it in Greek church will piss off Roman side
>My sisters kids will not have a strong Greek cultural identity , nor will they have a strong Italian cultural identity,
>they will instead be forced to develop an identity around commercial brands and political movements

Now this happened with a Greek and Italian, imagine what happens when the cultural background is even more different.

If the world keeps this up there will no long be much culture left in the world that isn’t entirely based on politics and materialistism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they will instead be forced to develop an identity around commercial brands and political movements

Actually, they will be whores. As intended.

your sister's kid can do great things and they won't be great because of their cultural background but because of their own personal achievements

Literal commie talk
Everything that drives a man to be great is either his love for pussy or his love for his nation. And the latter is preferable

The point is the cultural heritage they won’t have will be replaced by something else. To think nothing else takes its place is to be ignorant of how the human brain functions and develops.

Why do you think 56% meme is so accurate? Notice how obsessed 56% percents are when it comes to politics and brand recognition?

>Sister gets married to an Italian
should have stopped her

Greeks and Italians are not white, so who cares what they do?

>they will instead be forced to develop an identity around commercial brands

only if their individual identities are weak and fragile, which would mean both are spineless faggiolis that shouldn't reproduce anyway. it's not an inevitable thing that happens with mixing, let alone when you mix two cultures that share lots of common history anyway.

grow a pair and teach your kids to love themselves. nigger

>love for pussy
agreed
>love for his nation
Retarded, your nation doesn't give a fuck about you

wrote the flag hiding shitskin

I think it’s because in the West we have been taught that cultures are shit and not of any importance

It explains why Islam is growing, because. Notice that if a non-Muslim marries a Muslim that the non-Muslim has to convert? You never see the Muslim leaving the religion to become a non-Muslim.

Show you flag Ahmad bangala

>cultural mixing
>Greek and Italian
As long as the person was not from Alto Adige there was no cultural mixing, hell not even a genetical one
It's like comparing Germany to Austria or the Netherlands

>anecdote
yeah this proves nothing, fuck off meme fag

The kids should be brought up in the culture and religion of the country they reside in.

Greek ... basically the niggers of europe.

So what?
Teach them not to develop an identity around commercial brand and political one.
Let them develop their identity. Why are you focusing so much about culture, there is many thing in life and you should stop being on pol too much you need doze of real life.

Hippy

You should consider yourself lucky. Italians r based.
Introducing some spine in your family in 3... 2... 1...

This is how Amerimutts are made

if you mix all the fountain sodas together it tastes blah and it's called a suicide

And this is how you lost your country to Latinos. If you're even white

One of the two sides has to be the bigger man. That is the bigger man should beat the shit out of your sister for not listening to her strong Italian husband.

>My sisters kids will not have a strong Greek cultural identity

So they won't be completely useless losers?

Good.

Yawn. I would love to see degenerate Greek culture utterly destroyed. You are the bums of Europe. You have never given us anything, you are mere beggars.

>racemixing
Greeks and Italians are just two sides of the same greasy, half-nigger coin.

t. dad is from Italy

I like many culture especially Germans and japs, they work hard and smarter instead of Serbs who propagate muh work haard as slave entire your life cause you are the man, then they complain that their wife cheated on them and she doesn't respect his hard woork.

Imagine limiting yourself to this culture that is why it is better to not limit yourself to one culture, every one has bad side.

This kid is going to inherit positive sides of two culture.

AH GABAGOOLI WHERESA THA SPAGOOTI SOUSE

> Notice how obsessed 56% percents are when it comes to politics and brand recognition?
Could you expand on this desu?

what the hell, they must be very orthodox/strict on both sides to be so adamant on the rite, but then again if they prefer not to do either on them they must not be very religious...
this story doesn't seem right

>Dad is Indian. Mom is white.
>Have a 120k p.a job
>Celebrate both Christian and Hindu festivals.
>Never felt out of place anywhere. Both sides of the family love me and my parents.
It's probably because your family sucks

Have them keep italian culture but be greek orthodox as my cousins did. I know how your thinking about this as a Greek myself.

La creatura

POO

This doesn't make sense Greek women are pushy and fierce. Your sister should be winning every argument

She probably didn't want to marry a greek with your tiny dicks.

Why do Greeks have such teeny wienies?

This is why a "white ethnostate" will NEVER happen, if every brownie would disappear then white woukd call other whites subhumans, like the english and irish etc etc

>like the english and irish etc etc

Anglos aren't people.

Exactly, they are just rodents like the germs

Greek is literally what you get when you cross a Jew and a Gypsy. Italian is upgrade for the bloodline. Rejoice.

t. i like their food tho.

sounds like a sad situation. family pride isn't a bad thing but Christianity is more important. I hope that when the kids grow up they pick one Church or the other (I'm probably rooting for the same one as you, but it will depend where they live)

I'm not Germany, I'm Bavaryan :^)

Posts picture of vandilised statue as an example

Sorry what have jews done while the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians, Mesopotamians and Persians were building civilisation?

so true; this is pretty much American 'culture'
NEVER MIX
befriend but never mix

That is just projection you albanian faggot LARPing as an American. (but I am "macedonian) le 60% face

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

I'm Greek. My mother is pure blood. Married my mutt deadbeat father (he's around 70-80% Greek)

Growing up my mother did not want us to be cultured AT ALL. She wanted us to be american, not Greek.

Because being Greek is something to be ashamed of?? Traditions don't hold any value?? Fuck that I want to be cultured and truely understand philotimo.

Greek statues were always degenerate.

>he thinks germans work hard
You are glowing in dark Belgrade nigger go meet some grandpa or a honest man from any village here and you will see how much they bust their asses daily, same with Meds and rest of Balkan the Germans and Northern Europeans are lazy niggers that work only 4-5 days per week and 6-7 hours per day.

Peruvian/Norwegian here.

I have no homeland. Nothing. Only this fucking disappointment-of-a-mutt country to hold on to. One country is a third world garbage heap that killed off the continents only respectable civilization hundreds of years ago. The other is cucked beyond all believe and remembers its Chadist raiding ancestors with shame.

Theres literally no good place for me. I may look aryan enough, but the deficiencies and lack of homeland I got from the race mixing are going to be with me til my grave.

The mutt meme is kinda true, only in America could you find someone quite like me. While most people are pretty white, theres nothing stopping people from mixing.
The meme isnt just some joke. Its a painful reality a lot of us are going through.

But, that doesn't mean i wont change it...

Probably le 75%, though I dont look like it

It's that all y'all white boys got? Lmao

>sister married an Italian
Have you stoned her to death yet?

Greeks are basically Italians in denial

Lmao what cultural identity?
Refusing to pay debts?
L M A O !

Except the Greeks LITERALLY carved the way for civilization to be where it is now.

Arithmetic
Democracy
The Olympics
Running water
Philosophy
And much much more

What the fuck has Italy done for the world?
Fuck pasta and fuck pizza