youtube.com/watch?v=ob9rkipsr0g
archive.org/details/gd78-09-16.sbd.orf.2319.sbeok.shnf/gd78-09-16d3t01.shn
youtube.com/watch?v=9_zG3EVugn0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>playing the amplified taut wire Jew
Indisputably

no. they were good Christian boys.

CIA

I see a bunch of generic retarded Amerimutts with no trace of individuality beyond consumerism whatsoever.

Can you enlighten me who these shopping mall creatures are supposed to be and why should I care?

That's the Grateful Dead and their music is absolutely based. Their fanbase not so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=ob9rkipsr0g

Old hippies have seen shit you wouldn't believe.

I'm sure, I know some old heads that are into the Dead and were with the shit back in the day and they have some funny stories. Still, the real hippies that live for Dead tour, not the wannabe hipster fags, are fucking trashy. Every time I see them at shows it's like they are living in some alternate world because you will never see these motherfuckers in normal society or everyday life. You will only see them at shows and they are by and large pieces of shit.

Jerry called himself a "lapsed catholic" His father was Spanish and his Mother of Irish heritage.

They began in the idealistic days when LSD was legal and the Government was shoving young men into the meat grinder of Vietnam.

They created a subculture which aimed at self sustaining kindhearted celebration.. it got ugly eventually as no one who does not live as a faithful christian first and last can withstand the world the flesh and the Devil ... drugs eroded their members and skills ..

They sure could throw a party though..

first show Boston March 1981 last show Oakland NYE 1988

True that most of their fan base are insufferable hypocritical lefties but I still listen to their live shows every day.

archive.org/details/gd78-09-16.sbd.orf.2319.sbeok.shnf/gd78-09-16d3t01.shn

bump

>True that most of their fan base are insufferable hypocritical lefties but I still listen to their live shows every day.
Basically this. Never got to see Jerry live though I do remember when they announced his death on the radio when I was a kid as we were driving south at the time for a vacation. Seen Furthur, Phil and Friends, Dead and Co, Ratdog, etc. live a ton of times. Phish has the same problem with the leftist fans but it's not nearly as in your face. Probably most jam bands really in my experience. Anyway fuck yeah. I been fucking with these Cornell shows outside the 1977 one everyone loves. 80 and 81, bretty good.

fuck yeah Lynyrd Skynyrd RULE

I love the dead but i've never understood why they appealed to hippies so much. There music is very old school America with a psychedelic approach. They would hate modern day soy boys.

>Old hippies have seen shit you wouldn't believe.
It was all the LSD.

checked and kekked

And they fucking loved guns.

>Says concerned government agent since the 50's.

I thought Trey did admirably well in those Fare Thee Well shows .. I saw two at a local Theatre

I've looked up a bunch of people I knew in my 20's on tour on fagbook and they are almost all raging moonbats..

Do you think the average soy boy could fathom living on reds, vitamin c and cocaine?

more on this please
more like this please

Most of their early records were folk music including American Beauty
Workingman's Dead is literally a country album
Their music stopped being great mid 70s

Yeah those were fun shows. There's 3 Phil and Phriends shows from 99 that were tight as fuck with Trey rocking out and Phil playing a few Phish tunes. Here's one...

youtube.com/watch?v=9_zG3EVugn0

And that Shakedown was good as fuck